What's new

Foreign troops to participate in Pakistan Day parade 2017

there is no news about Russian troops marching .. its more likely an exaggeration

Remember the scenario then... You tried maximum to internationalise Kashmir , we played isolation card.. Now you people end up desperately trying to defend isolation..

LOL you Indians have been red faced. Isolation plan down the toilets of New Delhi. Please we need more such isolation.

I couldn't find ISPR say anything about a Russian contingent. It might not be true.

Sabeena saddiqui may have confused saudia with russia...

Totally acceptable mistake given the calibre of pak journalists in defence matters

Saudis haven't arrived yet or what?

Probably decided to have a lay over in seychelles or maldives

Saudis were there , but a small contingent , marching just behind our SSG , about 10 commandos , I just came back from the official full dress rehearsal. Chinese troops and the Turkish band was also there , I have to say people were cheering a lot when the Chinese troops came and the most touching part was when the Turkish band played jeway Pakistan , that was beautiful.
Also , no Russians , just rumors , A naval rear admiral from Poland was there and the chief of staff of south African forces ( I forgot the polish admirals name sorry ) apart from the Chinese general ( keep in mind that fact they are suppose to be there but were represented by normal army officers today as it's a rehearsal, they weren't there in person )

Last edited:
Turkish Army Band singing Dil Dil Pakistan for 2017 Pakistan Day

Yar why are these chutiya Indians trying to hijack this thread. GTFO please!

Back
Top Bottom