What's new

Forced to marry at gunpoint or elaborate lie? Uzma's story crumbles under evidence

Leave her alone. She was conned by that Pakistani 'husband' of her. And she was stupid enough to fall for his lies.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/uzma-tahir-ali-indian-forced-marriage-gunpoint/1/950001.html

After "death well" and all that cr@p finally a small portion of Indian media also sharing lies of this liar Uzma.

Daughter of Indian nation :lol:
She is back.

Safe and sound. By any means at her disposal.

That's all that counts. For Indians at least. :)

Well she need to make good choices so that she doesn't need to call entire foreign office for her.
:omghaha: True that.

Arya Samajis are in a frenzy.

In advance sorry to all girls living in planet! WTH that dude find in her? I mean he and she:undecided: @Zibago kuch roshni dalo bhai

Quite Ironic...recently two of my friends married to Indian brides and now they are residing in Karachi, happily married.

...and two of my female Indian cousins in Australia was married to Pakistani doctors, though they have Indian origins simply for the fact that they were unable to find a good Indian Muslim match, educated Indian Muslims. Reflects about the low education opportunities or education achievement of Indian Muslims for obvious reasons.

Also the whole Uzma story, the media hype in India, the Indian government calling her the Indian daughter, reeks of a well planned plot to malign Pakistan...some of the reasons could be what I've mentioned earlier, stopping Indian Muslim women marrying Pak men...India will go to great lengths to malign Pakistan, which Indian Muslims looks upto in many ways...specially marriage....will not succeed.
Actually the thing is about 90% of Indian Muslims have relatives living in Pakistan and that's why they want their children to get married to their cousins in Pakistan because in Indian Muslim/Pakistani culture cousin marriages are preferred and maybe Indian govt doesn't want that Indian Muslims marry their cousins and relatives in Pakistan so that's why maybe all this but relatives and cousins will keep marrying each other in India and Pakistan and I don't think that Indian govt could stop people from marrying their cousins and relative in Pakistan

Last edited:
Leave her alone. She was conned by that Pakistani 'husband' of her. And she was stupid enough to fall for his lies.

She seems to be a con artist herself instructing her Pakistani husband to not tell her own brother about the fact that her new Pakistani husband is already married and has four children. Not to mention, she is asking her new Pakistani husband to lie about his education background.

Its obvious that having lied to her family about the true nature of her relationship she is now trying to hide it all by claiming she was forced into the arrangement. I like to give her the benefit of the doubt but her story isn't adding up.

mFFkrf1.png

di indian badrangay tol darogh welay di. dolat da para ye wada karay wo kho chee da buner ghroona ye walidal no hawa ee owatala

alaka roja de da ka Na. mong kho populzai ghark kroo saba roja da

I think I don't need to tell you why you should never pass a negative comment on a human being's complexion.
Moreover you should better know that there have been thousands of marriages between Pashtun women and Black men from countries like Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia etc here in the UK and in Europe. Just in my neighborhood here in Slough there are 3 couples of Black husbands having Pashtun wives.

Last edited:
Husbands & wives will have differences; sometimes irreconcilable. Dr Uzma does not want to continue with the marriage that is about it. Divorce & separation is allowed and practiced in all cultures and all countries of the world.

This is about a Pakistani husband versus his Indian wife, why turn it into India versus Pakistan?

If a friend invites you, you would call his mother an aunt,

No I won't call her an aunt and get a visa of an enemy country for it. Cut this illogical and nonsensical cr@p. It might only happen in your country but nowhere else.

She is back.

Safe and sound. By any means at her disposal.

That's all that counts. For Indians at least. :)

Good. Nobody cares where she lives. Just tell Aunty Sushma not to do drama against Pakistan using this liar woman.

No I won't call her an aunt and get a visa of an enemy country for it. Cut this illogical and nonsensical cr@p. It might only happen in your country but nowhere else.

Good. Nobody cares where she live.s Just tell Aunty Sushma not to do drama against Pakistan using this liar woman.
steel rain should change his name to idiotic pain. honestly he is one of the stupidest Indians on the planet

Back
Top Bottom