What's new

Forced to marry at gunpoint or elaborate lie? Uzma's story crumbles under evidence

The question is why did tahir invite her and the father sponsored the trip and later she ended up being raped and tortured, this clearly is something to do with their bad intentions.
Q gai Pakistan paraye mard k kehnay par wo be akeli , es k pechy koi to waja ho gi, ek bat or os dr uzma ney india pohonchty jo press conference kia tha os me os ny ye wazih kaha hain k me ek 'anat' (yateem) hon. (goood ley bachi)... to zara ye parmay ke agr wo 'anat' the to os ke aunty Buner me kaha say aai , or agr aunty hain b jo k haqeeqat may nahi hain , to phir b osi press conference me dr uzma ne kaha ta k un logo ka language (pashto) bilkul alag ta , os ko ye b pata nahi ta ke us ke aunty konsi bolee (language) bolte hain.
BRY AYYE HO INDIAN PROPAGANDA PDF PR PELANY WALY .

Last edited:
Begairati ke b iteha hote hain aap jasay bagairat indian jess ke maa behan kesi paraye mard k kehnay par ek dushman mulk me jati hain wo be akeli , es k pechy koi to waja ho gi bus control karoo apnay hawateen ko , ek bat or os dr uzma ney india pohonchty jo press conference kia tha os me os ny ye wazih kaha hain k me ek 'anat' (yateem) hon yani (goood ley bachi) to zara ye parmay ke agr wo 'anat' the to os ke aunty Buner me kaha say aai , or agr aunty hain b jo k haqeeqat may nahi hain , to phir b osi press conference me dr uzma ne kaha ta k un logo ka language (pashto) bilkul alag ta , os ko ye b pata nahi ta ke us ke aunty konsi bolee (language) bolte hain.
Rora anat matlab yateem wi adopted nah wi. Pukhtu ke data wem che nur sok nah pohege :D

You dumb troll, if there was no aunt then why did the father sign the bond for her visa, what were his intentions, that idiot pakistani guy who felt he would invite her to his home and make her his wife was stupid, he not only stands being a criminal by raping and torturing her even his family needs to be charged.

She clearly said she was invited by tahir to visit pakistan, hence she said she was there to meet her aunt, usaually women would tell they were there to meet a female relative and not a male relative unless its her father. The father and son both stand culprits as the father sponsored the visit, later, when she went there she was raped and tortured and was forced to marry.
tahir was working in Malaysia where she met him time and again so what was the rush to meet him in Pakistan? a women who changed her father name in different forms can stoop to any lowm
And as far as your rape allegation well if the boy wanted ge could gave done that without marrying. anyway lady who"s entire episode is ladden wuth lies.

Begairati ke b iteha hote hain aap jasay bagairat indian jess ke maa behan kesi paraye mard k kehnay par ek dushman mulk me jati hain wo be akeli , es k pechy koi to waja ho gi bus control karoo apnay hawateen ko , ek bat or os dr uzma ney india pohonchty jo press conference kia tha os me os ny ye wazih kaha hain k me ek 'anat' (yateem) hon yani (goood ley bachi) to zara ye parmay ke agr wo 'anat' the to os ke aunty Buner me kaha say aai , or agr aunty hain b jo k haqeeqat may nahi hain , to phir b osi press conference me dr uzma ne kaha ta k un logo ka language (pashto) bilkul alag ta , os ko ye b pata nahi ta ke us ke aunty konsi bolee (language) bolte hain.
wo hamari bhi behan hai kyunke wo musalman hai. har musalman aurat saray Musalmano ki bhi behan hai chahe jis bhi mulk me rahti ho.

Those who are finding fault with her ' story' don't realise that a Court in Park has let her return.

Surely, the Judiciary in Pak would not let her return if there was no substance in her case.

So what's the problem ?
lolzzz sir the court and judiciary cannot force her to stay or put behind bars for marrying through telling lies. the most her lies can break the marriage that is all.
the courts in Pakistan can't jail her for her lies because that is not a crime. if anybody can hold her accountable that is Indian system for fabrication for getting visa.
above All Pakistani court allow her to go on humanitarian basis while her lawyers can fight the case in her absence so please do not twist Pakistani humanity for proving her wrongs as rights

lolzzz sir the court and judiciary cannot force her to stay or put behind bars for marrying through telling lies. the most her lies can break the marriage that is all.
the courts in Pakistan can't jail her for her lies because that is not a crime. if anybody can hold her accountable that is Indian system for fabrication for getting visa.
above All Pakistani court allow her to go on humanitarian basis while her lawyers can fight the case in her absence so please do not twist Pakistani humanity for proving her wrongs as rights

See, details are still sketchy so I am basing my views on the decision of the Judiciary in Pakistan.

Judges the world over are mostly cold in making rulings ( or at least expected to be so ) & apply the law .

Had they felt the case made by the woman had no merit, they would have turned down he plea. She could have gone to a higher court. Has she been divorced ? I dont think so.

If not legally separated the only reason why a court would allow her to return is that found a flaw in the contract of marriage & some merit in her plea.

Problem with Indians here is that they are comparing Pakistani marriage/ divorce laws with their own. In India, there is a waiting period of one year before the divorce gets effective. In Pakistan, there is no waiting period as such.

They are thinking that had the Pakistani court considered this marriage as real, it wouldn't have allowed the wife to go free.

In Pakistan, anyone can come out of marriage anytime. Courts can't stop a woman from going back to her parents' house. This is exactly what Pakistani court did in her case.

She should be very thankful to her husband, who didn't file defamation case against her, in which case she would be certainly stopped in Pakistan until she, or your embassy provided the money to that poor guy.

People aren't understanding one more fact. He brought her to the Indian embassy to apply for his visa. If he was so abusive, and forced her into the marriage on gunpoint, he wouldn't have brought her to her embassy.

She is just a liar, an opportunist, or whatever you call her, other than a good human being. Someone was telling me that the man was advised to file defamation based on the evidences he has against her, but this great man said that she is his wife, not an unrelated woman.. Even if she harms him, she will get justice in this world and hereafter. He doesn't need to do anything.

The man who actually did good to her, she defamed him. The country, whose courts did good to her, she defamed it. Sorry to say, but most of the Indians are like her nowadays.

wo hamari bhi behan hai kyunke wo musalman hai. har musalman aurat saray Musalmano ki bhi behan hai chahe jis bhi mulk me rahti ho.
bilkul sai parmaya aap ne laken yaha pr me ne es joti larki ko jo meray mulk ko jahanam keh rahe hain target kia hain na to os ko me ne gali de hain na he koi or galat bat bs me to yahi kehna chahta hon ke agr meray mulk ko koi badnam kar raha hain to os ke bhion ko osy controll karna chahin. bhi phir b me apny comment pay nazarsani kar ke os ko tek narny ke koshish karo ga q k mujay be kisi ko bora bala kehna acha nahi lagta .
ek or bat acha laga ke apny qume zuban me bat karty hoi hum sub ko urdu promote karna chahiya take urdu taraqi kar saky or sath sath pakistan b.

even if she was not a Muslim we would have respected her even then.
she married a Pakistani and did not find her expectations up to satisfaction that is fine. she wanted to leave him that is fine too. but she made up too many lies and spew filth which is hitting her in the face.

See, details are still sketchy so I am basing my views on the decision of the Judiciary in Pakistan.

Judges the world over are mostly cold in making rulings ( or at least expected to be so ) & apply the law .

Had they felt the case made by the woman had no merit, they would have turned down he plea. She could have gone to a higher court. Has she been divorced ? I dont think so.

If not legally separated the only reason why a court would allow her to return is that found a flaw in the contract of marriage & some merit in her plea.
no dear your assumption is wrong.

O bhai.. Muslaman ho ya na ho.. apnay shohar ko poori duniya main badnaam kardia.. Aur saath main mulk ko bhi badnaam kardia..

Woh musalmaan bhai nahi hai jo iss ka shohar hai? Aur poora mulk musalmaan mulk nahi hai jiss ke baaray main iss ne apni bakwas ki hai?

Jhooti aurat hai, musalmaan ho ya na ho.. farq nahi parta.. Agar koi Hindu aur Musalmaan ke beech main bhi koi muqadima ho aur hamain pata chalay ke hindu sach bol raha hai, tou hamain hindu ka saath dena chahiey, na ke mazhab ki bunyaad pe musalmaan ka saath dena shuru kardain..

Hazrat Umar (RA) ne apnay betay ko 80 koron ki saza suna di thi.. aik ghair muslim aurat ki shikayat pe..

Back
Top Bottom