What's new

Forced Conversions of Hindu Girls

Keep drinking the kool-aid, booger!

Video evidence isn’t kool aid. You’re just another Islamofascist unable to comprehend that hatred and discrimination against non-Muslims exists in Pakistan. Shame on you.

It is a natural acts - if environment is healthy than the population growth.

And regarding minority conversation in Pakistan, mostly reports by international media because not only hindu Or sikh, they care mostly about Christian girls.

It is the most reason, time to time basis the international media highlights the minority conversations issue in Pakistan.

And no one can question that minority population is not growing in India, the numbers itself talks
Oh yeah, "Healthy environment"

Conveniently ignored my point of critical mass and also dropped your ludicrous 1000 girls/year logic.

You better stick to serious conversation, Raj. Trolling is not your forte.

This is your own state controlled media saying this….

I started this topic to bring attention to an issue, not to invite skunts like you.

Stay in your lane.

LOL now you’re from interior Sindh? Before you were a Punjabi wanting a ”Punjabi country” because I started a topic about Jinnah wanting a Muslim country and rejecting a theocracy.

Lie, cheat and steal. Just another normal day with you lot.
Umhm...
Since the British era, there has been a significant population of Punjabi people living in rural Sindh.
This trend is also noticeable in East Africa and South East Asia.
Interestingly, for example I still have family members in east Africa but we lost contact

What I love about Pakistani Islamists and Indian Hindu Nationalists is just how similar they are. Minus the beliefs, they act exactly the same.

Umhm...
Since the British era, there has been a significant population of Punjabi people living in rural Sindh.
Interestingly, for example I still have family members in east Africa but we lost contact

He's definitely not from Sindh because one had the misfortune of interacting with this confused individual in another topic where i was arguing the difference between Muslim Pakistan and Islamic Pakistan.

When I provided him with direct quotes from Jinnah's archive denouncing theocracy and promoting democracy and a Muslim majority ruled free society, he had an absolute meltdown.

Said that Pakistan should be divided and Punjab be reunited as one.

He went from Islamo fascist to delusional pan Punjabi nationalist in a heartbeat.

This is how weak his arguments and سوچ is.

Vast majority of muslims of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh are low caste dalit converts except the Pashtuns and Baloch obviously and they converted because of persecution and discrimination at the hands of upper caste hindus especially Brahmins who treated them badly, denied them equal rights like entry in temples, drawing water from wells or getting educated. Manusmriti gives a detailed account of how Brahmins and other upper castes are superior to shudras. When the islamic invaders and sufis arrived, the lower castes saw merit in converting to a religion that promised equality instead of staying in the dharmic fold as an inferior hindu. Many were converted forcibly and some converted of their own accord. Even though most were reluctant to convert, they chose life over being murderd by the islamic invaders. Once converted, they couldn't convert back to hinduism as it was not allowed at that time. Over time they embraced islam. For those who don't know, even gujjars and jats are considered shudra ( not dalits as they are outside the varna vyavastha). Most upper castes converted in the last 200- 250 years only. In some areas, conversions were peaceful but mostly they were forced. Some converted for better economic opportunities, or for avoiding paying jizya. But, all in all, had the upper castes treated all hindus equally, there wouldn't be so many muslims in Indian subcontinent.
The irony is even after converting to Islam, the lower caste muslims are considered inferior by upper caste convert muslims and pathans especially in India.

Hindu cope again 😂😂😂🤣🤣

Islam sees no difference in human beings,, people converted to Islam because Islam was superior

HINDUISM was disgusting and worthless and full os superstitions and idols and animals and caste system etc

Millions converted across the social spectrum across India

Pakistani especially but muslims across south Asia tend to be lighter skinned and better built then hindus

Hindu cope again 😂😂😂🤣🤣

Islam sees no difference in human beings,, people converted to Islam because Islam was superior

HINDUISM was disgusting and worthless and full os superstitions and idols and animals and caste system etc

Millions converted across the social spectrum across India

Pakistani especially but muslims across south Asia tend to be lighter skinned and better built then hindus
U can believe in whatever crap u want. I never said islam sees a difference in human beings. It's the muslims who do who don't even know the basic tenets of Islam. Look at you for example, you are insulting another religion which is unislamic. You call yourself a muslim and you don't even follow islam. People could say and do say all kinds of insulting shit about islam like it is disgusting and worthless and your kind gets your chaddis in a knot. All religions are man made anyway. Their is no proof of god. And with regard to idol worship, idols are just a symbol of god through which devotees connect with the sipreme. People don't worship the idol itself. I was actually criticising the discriminatory practices of upper castes. I am not a bigot like you. There are superstitions in every religion including islam and the educated don't believe in those. Only a tiny minority, not even 1%, does some shit like drinking cow urine and marrying trees etc but 1% is huge when you see it againt the population of India. And If muslims really saw people as equals, Bangladesh would never have separated from Pakistan. You guys saw them as inferior humans and paid the price. Islam teaches equality but most radical Muslims don't follow it. And about looks, there are enough pics on the internet. Pakistanis have more iranic influence which is obvious but only some pathans and baloch look different from Indians. Majority of Pakistanis are dark same is the case for India. This is the kind of thinking that engendered Bangladesh and it seems Pakistan is heading towards another partition.

U can believe in whatever crap u want. I never said islam sees a difference in human beings. It's the muslims who do who don't even know the basic tenets of Islam. Look at you for example, you are insulting another religion which is against islam. You call yourself a muslim and you don't even follow islam. People could say and do say all kinds of insulting shit about islam and your kind gets your chaddi in a knot. All religions are man made anyway. Their is no proof of god. And with regard to idol worship, idols are just a symbol of god through which devotees connect with the sipreme. People don't worship the idol itself. I was actually criticising the discriminatory practices of upper castes. I am not a bigot like you. There are superstitions in every religion including islam and the educated don't believe in those. Only a tiny minority, not even 1%, does some shit like drinking cow urine and marrying trees etc but 1% is huge when you see it againt the population of India. And If muslims really saw people as equals, Bangladesh would never have separated from Pakistan. You guys saw them as inferior humans and paid the price. Islam teaches equality but most radical Muslims don't follow it. And about looks, there are enough pics on the internet. Pakistanis have more iranic influence which is obvious but only some pathans and baloch look different from Indians. Majority of Pakistanis are dark same is the case for India. This is the kind of thinking that engendered Bangladesh and it seems Pakistan is heading towards another partition.

I'm not insulting another religion

I wouldn't consider idol or animal worship as a religion that would need insulting

I'm not insulting another religion

I wouldn't consider idol or animal worship as a religion that would need insulting
You are saying hinduism is disgusting. How is that not an insult? Animal worship is not a part of hinduism actually. Those animals are sacred not gods. A cow or a monkey is not a god. It's a kind of nature worship. Even many plants are considered sacred. Just like a pig is considered unholy in islam. You know nothing about hinduism. Many hindus even eat beef especially in south India and north east. And again, idols are not worshipped similar to kaba is not worshipped. It's a token or symbol.

LOL now you’re from interior Sindh? Before you were a Punjabi wanting a ”Punjabi country” because I started a topic about Jinnah wanting a Muslim country and rejecting a theocracy.
I always said I’m a Panjabi from interior Sindh. Panjabis probably are in the millions in interior Sindh.
See you don’t know shit about interior Sindh so it’s best you just stfu and stick to wherever you’re from.
Lie, cheat and steal. Just another normal day with you lot.
Bend over for pajeets. Just another normal day for you lot.
What I love about Pakistani Islamists and Indian Hindu Nationalists is just how similar they are. Minus the beliefs, they act exactly the same.
Those Hindutva terrorists have more ghairat than you. At least they stay on their core beliefs and stick with it. They aren’t like prostitutes bending over for whoever gives them more dollars. You guys sold your deen for dollars. At least those radical hindu terrorists haven’t sold their religion.
Same hatred, same stupid logic, same trolling.
Stay burning pajeet lover.

Pakistan ka matlab kya, La Illaha Illal Allah

Umhm...
Exactly and in interior Sindh there’s whole villages of Panjabis. Interior Sindh is full of Baloch, Pashtun and Panjabis who moved to Sindh for generations.
I’ve always mentioned I’m from interior Sindh but apparently I’m lying 🤣🤣

You are saying hinduism is disgusting. How is that not an insult? Animal worship is not a part of hinduism actually. Those animals are sacred not gods. A cow or a monkey is not a god. It's a kind of nature worship. Even many plants are considered sacred. Just like a pig is considered unholy in islam. You know nothing about hinduism. Many hindus even eat beef especially in south India and north east. And again, idols are not worshipped similar to kaba is not worshipped. It's a token or symbol.
I agree with you, there is too much hatred against Hinduism and other religions on this forum.

Moral standards are rooted in respect. Respect for other's religion regardless of what it is, should be observed at all times

He's definitely not from Sindh because one had the misfortune of interacting with this confused individual in another topic where i was arguing the difference between Muslim Pakistan and Islamic Pakistan.

When I provided him with direct quotes from Jinnah's archive denouncing theocracy and promoting democracy and a Muslim majority ruled free society, he had an absolute meltdown.

Said that Pakistan should be divided and Punjab be reunited as one.

He went from Islamo fascist to delusional pan Punjabi nationalist in a heartbeat.

This is how weak his arguments and سوچ is.
I stand by what I said.

I said if Pakistan becomes a secular state like india and removes Islam from the state, then I rather have a Panjabi state than stay united in a Pakistan that lost Islam.
Islam is the only reason Pakistan is united.
Without Islam there is no Pakistan.

I stand by what I said.

I said if Pakistan becomes a secular state like india and removes Islam from the state, then I rather have a Panjabi state than stay united in a Pakistan that lost Islam.
Islam is the only reason Pakistan is united.
Without Islam there is no Pakistan.
I disagree

Pakistan was formed with Islam being a basic tenet. Even Jinnah was aiming not to use Islam as the material to keep the state together- rather a Pakistani identity to keep Pakistan together

As for the topic, forced conversions are forbidden in Islam.

Its about winning the hearts and minds.

I disagree

Pakistan was formed with Islam being a basic tenet. Even Jinnah was aiming not to use Islam as the material to keep the state together- rather a Pakistani identity to keep Pakistan together
Islam is still used to unite Pakistan.
Without Islam how is Pakistan united?
What is Pakistani identity? How was it created?
Pakistani identity has Islamic unity at its core.
We can either choose to preserve our Islamic unity and Pakistani identity or secularists can take away Islam from our Pakistani identity and watch our Pakistani identity fall.

Back
Top Bottom