What's new

For Pakistan state to collapse, it is basically Pakistan Army which has to collapse. Christine fair

Indian ideology always revolved around Hindvta , Indian deep stat is RSS, IA and Politician following their narrative.

Sanghis are most idiotic people with very low IQ I have ever come across.

What’s else do you expect from a country where parents don’t teach to their sons not to rape women, and the more important is why defend a country filled of poo everywhere in streets?

Who would like to own such country ?

Oh no !!! Sorry! This picture doesn’t comply with Bollywood script.

It’s a joke.

On a serious side, this is a fundamental difference between indians and Pakistanis.

There was no rape problem in India when I grew up.

Rape epidemic in India is result of liberal policies related to Wine (Liquor mafia) & Women (P0rn) followed and supported by pretty much all political parties of India.

Liquor and P0rn are big businesses that support political parties.

Rape epidemic in India is result of liberal policies related to Wine (Liquor mafia) & Women (P0rn) followed and supported by pretty much all political parties of India.

You are in USA, which one is more libral, India or USA?

Problem is RSS mentality which is openly encouraging and safe guarding rapists. and now same Hundvta RSS PM has formed the Govt. you can see the difference before Modi and after Modi Govt.

There was no mass media like today to report such crimes. Does not mean such crimes didn’t existed.

You are in USA, which one is more libral, India or USA?

Problem is RSS mentality which is openly encouraging and safe guarding rapists. and now same Hundvta RSS PM has formed the Govt. you can see the difference before Modi and after Modi Govt.

A major parts of US is more conservative than India.

Prostitution is illegal in the US while it is legal in India.

She picks a fight with everyone. She walked upto a guy in a gym in picked a fight with him because he backs conservative views. She picked a fight with the officials in a German Airport over some issue over a deodorant. She talks rubbish about another American academic - Kugelman. She doesn't hate any one person or one country. So you don't need to feel special.

In that case, since armed forces of any country are supposed to defend it, they own it. Then, what is so special about Pakistan?
Just a statement uttered by some other so called expert to demean PA and the nation.

She picks a fight with everyone. She walked upto a guy in a gym in picked a fight with him because he backs conservative views. She picked a fight with the officials in a German Airport over some issue over a deodorant. She talks rubbish about another American academic - Kugelman. She doesn't hate any one person or one country. So you don't need to feel special.

The problem is she talk her venom against us in india.

Neighbor wants to capture and control it. Not destroy it.

PA always controlled/ruled Pakistan.

I do not think anyone disagrees with it.

I think everyone disagrees with it. Except the Indians and her friends. There have been democratic elections for the past 15 years. Pakistan had been in war since its inception so its not a surprise that the army has power but to say that they have control over it is false statement.

As far as your comments and Christine's comments it is the army job to stop a state from collapsing. Pakistani army is doing a good job so far.

Why? You should already know the answer to that. She is reflecting the venom and hate that most US deep state holds against Pakistan. Remember that she herself is an element of the deep state in the US. When she claims that many US deep state institutions want Pakistan to be gone, she really means it. There is a lot of truth to her claims. We often blame India for spreading filth and hatred against Pakistan which is definitely true. We also have to view US deep state hatred towards Pakistan in a seperate context. Remember that we were reluctant partners during the Cold War. The US deep state and Pakistan have a long history before we came at this stage. This venom and hatred against Pak army and Pakistan doesn't come out of the blue.

I doubt this crazy Bitch has any say in US deep State, I would like to believe that US deep state consist of Intelligent people not dumb biased crazy cunts like her .

Piles? - that was intense and funny all at the same time!!! LOL . Not that I care for her mind you....
Agreed. I am puzzled myself. Her outbursts and hate is on a completely different level. A woman that seems to have such credentials, you would expect a bipartisan view of the subcontinent but she seems wounded. Well, I guess, whatever the damage, it seems irreparable from how she spews her venom. Haters will always hate.
I'm not even expecting a bipartisan or a neutral view...even with negativity there's a normal person's response and then there's her. There are plenty of Americans...including think tank members, senators, and others who have an unfavorable view of Pak's military, or Pak's policies, etc. However these types generally fall into two categories...
1) Paid by Indian lobbyists
--> u can see them parroting everything that the Indians say EXACTLY...not altering it even the slightest.
2) Have a genuine opposing view bcuz they naturally care about American interests...and when those collide with Pak's interests...they obviously wouldn't like that.
--> However at least at the end of the day they realize that it's business as usual...and basically every state acts in this manner(looking out for its own interests).

This lady on the other hand...she falls into neither type 1 nor type 2...that makes me think it's personal for her.

Back
Top Bottom