What's new

For Pakistan state to collapse, it is basically Pakistan Army which has to collapse. Christine fair

Cash GK

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
IMG-20191223-WA0000.jpg

After seeing her recent performance in India, I think she has mental health issues. She has become too emotionally involved with the region she covers. She hates Pakistan based on her academic and political views but she hates India because she dislikes the people on a personal level.

After seeing her recent performance in India, I think she has mental health issues. She has become too emotionally involved with the region she covers. She hates Pakistan based on her academic and political views but she hates India because she dislikes the people on a personal level.

She hates indians for being too weak, POWERLESS AND incapable of taking on Pakistan despite being more than 7× bigger than us and having unlimited support/help from America, the West and Russia.

Last edited:
She is a hate preacher, and should be treated as such .. For her she would roll over Millions of Dead Pakistani if that satisfy her thirst and hate for PA , She wont stop at nothing , this bitch needs to die from heart Attack or Piles .
Piles? - that was intense and funny all at the same time!!! LOL . Not that I care for her mind you....

She is a hate preacher, and should be treated as such .. For her she would roll over Millions of Dead Pakistani if that satisfy her thirst and hate for PA , She wont stop at nothing , this bitch needs to die from heart Attack or Piles .
Piles? - that was intense and funny all at the same time!!! LOL . Not that I care for her mind you....
I want to know why exactly she hates Pakistan(Pakistan's military to be exact) so deeply. That's a level even some Indians can't match. Like did some Pakistan Army veteran break her heart when she was young? Or did he leave her to join the army? There's gotta be something...some origin story of how an American woman came to hate Pakistani military at this level.

That would SOME piles hahaha but seriously she is just poisonous now , her critics now turned into hate .. I don't know why is she so mad and wont even bother to see the whole country destroyed and Pakistani's dying ? just for PA ?

That would SOME piles hahaha but seriously she is just poisonous now , her critics now turned into hate .. I don't know why is she so mad and wont even bother to see the whole country destroyed and Pakistani's dying ? just for PA ?
Granted PA has enormous influence in Pakistan. But destroying it or the country is not the answer. My Pakistani friends tell me there are several rascals in civilian clothing too that contribute to a somewhat dysfunctional state

Back
Top Bottom