What's new

For first time in last 500 years, China is stronger then Russia, who is to blame?

Who is to blame?

• Gorbachev reforms

• Yeltsin failed capitalism

• Putin economy dependency on natural resources

Results are only viewable after voting.
The op looks like a man trying to sow discord between China and Russia.

Last edited:
500 years?

around the year 1500 China was at the peak of Ming dynasty while the Russians barely came out the caves..

30 years ago, 99% of Chinese population was starving. Butcher Mao killed more then 200 milion Chinese. Cannibalism was at its peak durign Chinese Civil War. And thats all we need to know about "great Sino civilization". So I would choose anytime to live like Russian in 1500, then like Chinese anytime in 20th century.

30 years ago, 99% of Chinese population was starving. Butcher Mao killed more then 200 milion Chinese. Cannibalism was at its peak durign Chinese Civil War. And thats all we need to know about "great Sino civilization". So I would choose anytime to live like Russian in 1500, then like Chinese anytime in 20th century.

personally I don't give a fvck where you hairy monkeys choose to live..

but your failed logic is, people in 20th century Russia is better off than people in China, so that means Russia in 1500 is better than China too. Care to explain where you pull the number 500 from genius?

If you think about it further, the Chinese should have died out a long time ago.
Today's Chinese are aliens who travel through time and space to Earth.

That's also why the Chinese have the ability to steal technology from the future of the United States.

Russia wasted its time chasing an unachievable goal of joining the western block, unless it gives up its sovereignty. Also, wasted precious time in resources curse, not developing & expanding its industries.

Nothing to do with China.

But under Putin they are making progress, hence US sanctions to crush their efforts.

USSR itself was a union of occupied countries, Afg invasion is irreverent.

In the upcoming years, While the U.S. is busy bleeding in the middle east, The Russia will restore it's influence in the Eastern Europe, China will spread it's economic tentacles around the globe, And the rest of the world will be where they are today. But the joke is on the Americans who want to play the "white men" card to counter China.

I think China will break the "white men" card legend in the end!

It's work ethics, one of my Russian friends in Beijing told me that Russians don't like to work much, they prefer spending more time on drinking than working.

What about now? With many Russian girls want to stay in China and Russia can't even make a penny beyond natural resources!

Last edited:
Ever since the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Russia could not gain its former power like it used to.

I think there are a lot of factors instead of blaming just one person.

I think we need to look into Putin, Gorbachev and Yeltsin. Yeltsin was garbage but also Gorbachev destroyed the Soviet Union despite him trying to reform the Union to give it a revival also Putin despite bringing Russia back militarily has not able to fully diversified Russia's economy also lots of corruption and the oligarchy has too much power.

Russia is also a great power they also have a seat in the UN along with being a regional power. Russia has influence in the Caucasus, Central Asia, Balkans, Eastern Europe and to some extent Middle East and the Far East.

Not to mention the influence Russia has on Eastern Orthodox Christians. They just split from the Patriarch of Constantinople.

Well, you can also start topic "For the first time in 500 years China is stronger than Britain", "For the first time in 500 years China is stronger than Germany" or "For the first time in 500 years China is stronger than France" and in 5 years also "For the first time in 500 years China is stronger than USA". Russia is doing its best in today's conditions. When US finance monopoly ends Russia will do better, but defenitly it will not be stronger economically than China. Russia will be in top-5 world economies and No.1 European economy - and this will be fine enough.

Last edited:
Well, you can also start topic "For the first time in 500 years China is stronger than Britain", "For the first time in 500 years China is stronger than Germany" or "For the first time in 500 years China is stronger than France" and in 5 years also "For the first time in 500 years China is stronger than USA". Russia is doing its best in today's conditions. When US finance monopoly ends Russia will do better, but defenitly it will not be stronger economically than China. Russia will be in top-5 world economies and No.1 European economy - and this will be fine enough.
Russians are proud and smart people. I hope you guys sort out your problems and join a multilateral world. US had been hegemon for far too long. The world needs some balance.

Russia wasted its time chasing an unachievable goal of joining the western block,

What?? Yeah right. The only way they were joining the Western block as by having millions emigrate. LOL!

https://www.newsweek.com/millions-educated-russians-flee-putin-russia-567930Millions of Educated Russians Flee Putin's Russia - Newsweek

According to Alina Polyakova, director of research for Europe and Eurasia at the Atlantic Council, “the fact that you have this outward migration is a significant national security threat to the Russian Federation.”

She said: “This is the No. 1 threat to a Russian Federation that seeks to gain its foothold in the world again.”

Between 2000 and 2014, approximately 1.8 million Russians left the country “under [Putin's] watch,” said Polyakova, citing official numbers from the Russian Federation. “This trend has only intensified,” she added.

Last edited:
What about now? With many Russian girls want to stay in China and Russia can't even make a penny beyond natural resources!

Idiot, 80% of Russian dont want to leave Russia.

That 20% want to emigrate to the Western Europe, USA, Canada and Australia, THERE IS ONLY 75.000 RUSSIANS IN CHINA.

No one want to migrate to China,thats why half of 50 CENT army here lives in Western world. Even peacefull muslim uygyrs are killed in thousends every day. CPC is literary 21th century Hitler.

Brother, Russia deserves the best. Dont deserve to be 10th largest economy behind f*cking Italy. Our ancestors changed this world. In any aspect. I deeply doubt Putin ability to make Russia science, military or economicaly powerful again. Maybe for first time.

personally I don't give a fvck where you hairy monkeys choose to live..

but your failed logic is, people in 20th century Russia is better off than people in China, so that means Russia in 1500 is better than China too. Care to explain where you pull the number 500 from genius?

Serbian man is ranked on number 3 on the most beautiful nations in the world. Serbian women on 7th place. We are only nation in the world along Spain that have both man and women on top 10.

Back
Top Bottom