For cleanshave brownsahibs

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he looks gay to you?

No but effeminate due to lack of beard?

Yes.

yo @Hussain93 bro, I have a serious question
View attachment 834119
is this beard putting someone in brown sahib category or new born mullah category? and if so by how many inches do one needs to grow their beard to become proper maulanas?
do tell me the appropriate thickness and length, that'll be much appreciated, couple hormonal injections may do the trick
regards,

Beard has no effect on Lahoris.

Most religious ppl dont want to let cleanshave feel low by telling Them how sinfull and fucked up most of cleanshaves are and how far they are from religious teaching . Its not Nice message to tell someone you Will burn in hell if you dont fight for implementation of islamic law in your nation knowing that most of socalled elite class of cleanshaves talk shits about mullah ,molvis, and islamic laws.
No not true, you are dellusional or just want to create enmity among people. What you are saying here has nothing to do with Islam and what any religious scholar preaches. Stop this nonsense. Some of the best Muslims who actually follow Islam by heart can be clean-shaven.
Beard is Sunnah like many other Sunnahs, if you follow it then it's very good deed, if you don't its not a sin.

Mods please take action against this guy he is here to create enmity among Muslims.

Religion is not a matter of appearance but has to do with the heart. We should admire and have respect for many clean shaven Pakistanis such as Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Allama Iqbal, Imran Khan, Hassan Nisar, Hamid Gul, Pervez Musharraf, Zia ul Haq, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto. All of them regardless of their background made speeches on political Islam, Pakistani ideology.
You dont have to be member of nutcase TLP or evil Fazal-ur-Rehman cult.

Abhi itna bura time nai aya Pakistan pe ke hum ko is kamine Mulla ki bateen suni paren.

Cleanshave are like manhoos hindus , lack backbones and conviction to stand tall in face of agression . They are ridden with passiveness which has made Pakistan a bananan Whore who is used and abused by uncle Sam .

muslim generally get their motivation to fight for their independence and honour from religioun and cleanshave mostly Being weak in imaan (believe) are An easy prey for anti national and anti islamic forces. And me knowing how fucked up, currupt,fraud and illitrate 90 plus percent of cleanshaves is when it Comes to religioun is Just An accident when i visit Pakistan . From police to kachehri ,to wakeels to doctor ..most of educated cleanshaves in all the departements are dirty beyond Redemption . Pakistans problem is not illitracy(most currupt are educated lots) but lack of religious values.

Are you talking about Mullah Diesel?.... He is bearded but a cuck....

No not true, you are dellusional or just want to create enmity among people. What you are saying here has nothing to do with Islam and what any religious scholar preaches. Stop this nonsense. Some of the best Muslims who actually follow Islam by heart can be clean-shaven.
Beard is Sunnah like many other Sunnahs, if you follow it then it's very good deed, if you don't its not a sin.
Bro i AM not saying that you cant be good muslim without a beard ,that would be stupid. I Just want to state the fact that most of Pakistani cleanshave who run the gov departements(police, advocates, doctors,judges, politicians) and nation are mostly currupt to core, lack Any kind of values and sell their soul for money. Obviously you have good cleanshaves but they are very Tiny precentage.

i AM saying this because i have seen in punjabis a lot of jhugatbaazi on religious issues and personalities by passing low comments . "Oh molviya nu Ki pata mulk kese chalate hain" "oh Inna nu islam da koi pata ney" while in actuality these cleanshaves cant even recite bismillah properly And are the ones ruining the nation and raping its citizens .

Are you talking about Mullah Diesel?.... He is bearded but a cuck....
I can name tens of cleanshaves for one mullah and that is exactly my point . If one mullah is bad ,There are countless cleanshave (politicians)who are even worse. .

Abhi itna bura time nai aya Pakistan pe ke hum ko is kamine Mulla ki bateen suni paren.
Mere khiyaal se koi kameena,goro ka tattu hi ulema je baray Main ESay baat kar sakta hay .

Last edited:
Bro i AM not saying that you cant be good muslim without a beard ,that would be stupid. I Just want to state the fact that most of Pakistani cleanshave who run the gov departements(police, advocates, doctors,judges, politicians) and nation are mostly currupt to core, lack Any kind of values and sell their soul for money. Obviously you have good cleanshaves but they are very Tiny precentage.

i AM saying this because i have seen in punjabis a lot of jhugatbaazi on religious issues and personalities by passing low comments . "Oh molviya nu Ki pata mulk kese chalate hain" "oh Inna nu islam da koi pata ney" while in actuality these cleanshaves cant even recite bismillah properly And are the ones ruining the nation and raping its citizens .
Not true, people both with beard and without beard can be corrupt (morally or financially), there are people with beard who do evil things and corruption.
And indeed some of the molvis in Pakistan are illetrate both from Islam and World affairs, they follow sect based books blindly and don't know anything about the world or actual Islam that is in Quran and authentic haidth.
But there are also many religious people and Scholars who are very knowledgeable both in Islam and World affairs, Allama Iqbal is one such great example of people who were knowledgeable both in Islam and world matters.

Last edited:
Pointless thread, facial hair is a signifier of nothing, and before someone says it, I do actually have a beard.

Guys there is no poit reasoning with him, trust me i tried.
I dont know if he is being overly sarcastic or he is genuinely dumb.
Either way, may Allah SWT giude him and us to the right path.

Last edited:
Gillete and all aftershave lotion brands decided to move out of Pakistan after reading OP thread :lol:
Kyon bhai foreign investment ke peeche pare ho .

Guys there is no poit reasoning with him, trust me i tried.
I dont know if he is being overly sarcastic or he is genuinely dumb.
Either way, may Allah SWT guide him and us to the right path.
No actually once upon a time he was overcharged by a shopkeeper for Gillette blades. After that incident he decided to take revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom