What's new

For cleanshave brownsahibs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.

Your intentions are clearly to create division and chaos.

This guy has ulterior motives, check his IP

@waz kindly delete this thread.
I Am Just trying to start a discussions, why are Pakistani departement ,which are filled with cleanshave goray ki auladain so currupt. When you visit nadra office, those cleanshave let elderly women wait in scourging Heat daily and demand rishwats To do their Job . And when your wife goes for delivery those cleanshave doctors want to do operation when its not needed(making quick Buck). I mean why are Pakistani cleanshaves such An dirty Creation mostly? Even those cleanshave teacher skip their classes and start a parttime business? Why are cleanshave do low on morals ,ethics?

Why are you targeting clean shaven people, you cannot judge iman by facial hairs, some of the best Muslims can be without beard/clean shaven and some of the worst Muslims can have beard.
Allama Iqbal is the one of the greatest Islamic leader/preacher of the last century and is considered wali by almost everyone, he was clean shaven. Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan once said in an interview that he is molvi without beard.

@Hussain93

Sir, what if I can’t grow a beard because of my alopecia?
Bro its not about beard ..i Just want to know our punjbai jhugatbaaz mentality because its mostly cleanshave whose apprearance is not just against sunnah but its mostly these cleanshaves who talk shit about islam, molvis,mullahs and that while their inside and outside is filled with mostly sins. I have seen onseriousness in cleanshaves , no depth, mostly chaddo jee,mitti pao jee, koi no jee mentality ..why are they so empty on their convictions? Untill and unless punjabi and sindhi dont change ,Pakistan can not get rid of all these cleanshave waderas,elites etc and for that they need to come closer to islam and as such to molvis and let their landa education which has never led to Any progress behind and Focus first on their values .

I agree. Clean shaven men look effeminate and gay. Even whites and hindus have started copying Muslims and started keeping facial hair.

These kaalay enjraij better be scared.
Like your leader Imran Khan, you mean?

I Am Just trying to start a discussions, why are Pakistani departement ,which are filled with cleanshave goray ki auladain so currupt. When you visit nadra office, those cleanshave let elderly women wait in scourging Heat daily and demand rishwats To do their Job . And when your wife goes for delivery those cleanshave doctors want to do operation when its not needed(making quick Buck). I mean why are Pakistani cleanshaves such An dirty Creation mostly? Even those cleanshave teacher skip their classes and start a parttime business? Why are cleanshave do low on morals ,ethics?

Valid points, although they have less to do with facial hair than Pakeez being corrupt opportunists by nature.

I'm willing to bet he is indeed Pakistani, there's a fair share of Pakistanis who hold similar sentiments. Not too uncommon.
Never heard any Pakistani talking like this ever.

Khadim Rizvi deserves all the praise he gets. His unwavering spirit for holding up the sanctity of the prophet Muhammad (SAW) and his family is beyond any words. Although I did not agree with some of his "methods".

Your just a lout.

yo @Hussain93 bro, I have a serious question
ffff45.jpg

is this beard putting someone in brown sahib category or new born mullah category? and if so by how many inches do one needs to grow their beard to become proper maulanas?
do tell me the appropriate thickness and length, that'll be much appreciated, couple hormonal injections may do the trick
regards,

Last edited:
Ah, TLP --- what a bastion of Muslim passion --- that destroyed the property of and disrupted the lives of innocent fellow Muslims because they were pissed off about a cartoon made in Europe.

With this logic, we should get back to the stone age sooner than expected. We are already more interested in finding the moon with a telescope than sending technology into space.

Cleanshave are like manhoos hindus , lack backbones and conviction to stand tall in face of agression . They are ridden with passiveness which has made Pakistan a bananan Whore who is used and abused by uncle Sam .

muslim generally get their motivation to fight for their independence and honour from religioun and cleanshave mostly Being weak in imaan (believe) are An easy prey for anti national and anti islamic forces. And me knowing how fucked up, currupt,fraud and illitrate 90 plus percent of cleanshaves is when it Comes to religioun is Just An accident when i visit Pakistan . From police to kachehri ,to wakeels to doctor ..most of educated cleanshaves in all the departements are dirty beyond Redemption . Pakistans problem is not illitracy(most currupt are educated lots) but lack of religious values.

Please tell me you're not older than 15. Even then, this is concerning.

Bro its not about beard ..i Just want to know our punjbai jhugatbaaz mentality because its mostly cleanshave whose apprearance is not just against sunnah but its mostly these cleanshaves who talk shit about islam, molvis,mullahs and that while their inside and outside is filled with mostly sins. I have seen onseriousness in cleanshaves , no depth, mostly chaddo jee,mitti pao jee, koi no jee mentality ..why are they so empty on their convictions? Untill and unless punjabi and sindhi dont change ,Pakistan can not get rid of all these cleanshave waderas,elites etc and for that they need to come closer to islam and as such to molvis and let their landa education which has never led to Any progress behind and Focus first on their values .
Stop this nonsense, you are only here to create fitna and enmity. You may well be an Indian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom