What's new

Actresses Sara Chaudhry and Sataesh Khan Left showbiz for Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK people no more off topic debates

@Talon @Secur Focus on topic in hand.

Three things for all the members here .

1. She was and is a Muslim , nothing whatsoever has changed in that regard .

2. No ad hominem/getting personal/abusive/calling out names - learn to accept the difference of opinion . ( unfortunately I am seeing this thing only on one side here )

3. Respect personal choice - I myself do not agree with getting all fundamentalist and this veil/burqa thing and too much of religion but its her life and her choice . As long as you follow whatever you want , without imposing/shoving it down other's throat - its fine .

Three things for all the members here .

1. She was and is a Muslim , nothing whatsoever has changed in that regard .

2. No ad hominem/getting personal/abusive/calling out names - learn to accept the difference of opinion . ( unfortunately I am seeing this thing only on one side here )

3. Respect personal choice - I myself do not agree with getting all fundamentalist and the veil/burqa and too much of religion but its her life and her choice .
The only main reason for all of members is whait i have already mentioned in the thread ie This is What Islam is!!! the one who inspires u NOT what u persevere....

The only main reason for all of members is whait i have already mentioned in the thread ie This is What Islam is!!! the one who inspires u NOT what u persevere....

Mate I did say all the members , please continue .

Thats what u think specially considering many who r un islamic or non believers. The idea here is is to launch a counter brand which the women can wear proudly then those reveling unislamic western brands. And this idea has been success worldwide. Many newly converted models/designers r already doing that in UK, France USA, UAE etc

Ok let me take this one step further. I run a business where we are trying to source Islamic 'fashionable' dresses to sell. Let me assure, I have enough info on this to tell you this is a huge market! Am in the process of launching something along these lines. Will share the same when its ready in half a year or so.

Its pure business my friend. If there is a market and there is a requirement, businessmen will fill that gap. Nothing to do with religious belief or anything of that matter. My partner is a Muslim chap and he is part of the same where we sell Hindu items too :D Its nothing but business.

Ok let me take this one step further. I run a business where we are trying to source Islamic 'fashionable' dresses to sell. Let me assure, I have enough info on this to tell you this is a huge market! Am in the process of launching something along these lines. Will share the same when its ready in half a year or so.

Its pure business my friend. If there is a market and there is a requirement, businessmen will fill that gap. Nothing to do with religious belief or anything of that matter. My partner is a Muslim chap and he is part of the same where we sell Hindu items too :D Its nothing but business.
Well in that case as i can see yr then judging others that if yr following this line of thinking then others may have also been.

Thats all.

Come here and meet personally with her and Junaid Jamshed to know what reality is outside of yr country. There is a whole lot of things beyond Paisa.

Well in that case as i can see yr then judging others that if yr following this line of thinking then others may have also been.

Thats all.

Come here and meet personally with her and Junaid Jamshed to know what reality is outside of yr country. There is a whole lot of things beyond Paisa.

Yaar, I have spoken with enough people from multiple religions (priest, maulvis, pandits) during the course of my work to realise that at the end of the day its commission. Hell, they are quite open about it too. So, if somebody tells me brand, actress, self designed it equates to nothing but PR/Marketing push. Maybe, I am biased because of my background, but, my experience builds my opinion.

Cheers!

Yaar, I have spoken with enough people from multiple religions (priest, maulvis, pandits) during the course of my work to realise that at the end of the day its commission. Hell, they are quite open about it too. So, if somebody tells me brand, actress, self designed it equates to nothing but PR/Marketing push. Maybe, I am biased because of my background, but, my experience builds my opinion.

Cheers!
Well yrs is a Country who may have a few Muslims but is a non Muslim country in the end of the day.......So what the Muslims living in a non muslim country where money could be anything and everything then for them it could be like that. But for Muslims here and other places its more abt to please All Mighty then to think abt Dunia.

Well now i really know yr brain works in a very limited manner.

Am happy atleast it works.

on the other hand these women having all worldly sexual activities in the past and earned big bucks of these now decided to call it a day and to abide "Islamic ways", not bad,hat however, what is bad here is that these ladies are using same showbiz tactics to promote themselves and their business . why dont these ladies instead of selling burqas/abayas, just hand over these free of cost ? you know islamic cause na.

Above all when a Muslim decide to fully abide Islamic way of living then s/he does not make it a publicity stunt.

Its a private matter

Am happy atleast it works.

on the other hand these women having all worldly sexual activities in the past and earned big bucks of these now decided to call it a day and to abide "Islamic ways", not bad,hat however, what is bad here is that these ladies are using same showbiz tactics to promote themselves and their business . why dont these ladies instead of selling burqas/abayas, just hand over these free of cost ? you know islamic cause na.

Above all when a Muslim decide to fully abide Islamic way of living then s/he does not make it a publicity stunt.

Its a private matter
Read post#90........

Read post#90........

i did and it dint answer my question at all.

Besides looking at their decisions it seems they had to change due to their married life.

somehow i feel they had sacrificed their showbiz life for a better married life. NOT a bad decision.

Congrats to both of them.

So no one can see her face ....

She will be covered by Burka..

Wat to say... :astagh::astagh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom