What's new

Actresses Sara Chaudhry and Sataesh Khan Left showbiz for Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did and it dint answer my question at all.

Besides looking at their decisions it seems they had to change due to their married life.

somehow i feel they had sacrificed their showbiz life for a better married life. NOT a bad decision.
please visit Sataesh's official website its mentioned in the end of her interview in the thread......And their read Siraat-e-Mustaqeem | The Official Sataesh Khan Website

in this she tells abt her journey abt islam before marriage.

In this website u can directly contact her and can even visit her FB page send her a direct message and she does reply.....U may ask this directly to her.Or if not that listen this interview she has talked abt it in great detail abt her personal life.

Sataesh Khan Live Exclusive Interview From Funnypaki.com by Rj Prince | Mixcloud

Multitasking is a different thing than changing fake male egos :).

out of thousands how many males like their wives to do movies ?
and if u are talking about our sub continent,then it becomes even worse.

Also abt Sara Chaudhary well i know her very well as we have worked on projects and now the people who know her that she herself is changed 180 degree and even her husband now is practicing Muslim he even has a beard now that he didnt had before.......So as it seems its kind of different then what u persevere. Anyways if u watch the video i shared u will know what im talking about.

So no one can see her face ....

She will be covered by Burka..

Wat to say... :astagh::astagh:

Her personal choice.

She or any lady is not bound to satisfy your eyes forever or even once.

Both of these were actresses and thousands have seen them. They had very liberal and bold life and at the end realise how fake it was and selected another path.

and if u are talking about our sub continent,then it becomes even worse.

Actually i am talking about the subcontinent :)

rest of the world is still better than us

@Spring Onion

Please dont post yr own thoughts here this thread was opened by me to show them this is islam who inspires u and not the one run away from security forces in a woman's disguise.

And please stop judging someone and their decisions before doing a little research abt them. Please visit the source i shared first before before becoming a critique.

Last edited:
cool down @Spring Onion ..... :haha:, She is just an actress conveying a message that she left the acting field, simple.

@Spring Onion

Please dont post yr own thoughts here this thread was opened by me to show them this is islam who inspires u and the one run away from security forces in a woman's disguise.

And please stop judging someone and their decisions before doing a little research abt them. Please visit the source i shared first before before becoming a critique.

1. there are many good examples of Islamic inspiration, i have no issue with it.

2. The one in woman's guise did not ran away rather he played a good tactic for his safe arrest ;)

3. i am NOT judging anyone rather you are judging. i am giving only my observation and thats a fact these ladies had lived a full social, bold, showbiz life earned alot and now decided to live a different life. And thats their right

cool down @Spring Onion ..... :haha:, She is just an actress conveying a message that she left the acting field, simple.
:D well am all calm but not down so dont even imagine

Her personal choice.

She or any lady is not bound to satisfy your eyes forever or even once.

Both of these were actresses and thousands have seen them. They had very liberal and bold life and at the end realise how fake it was and selected another path.

I see it differently, I see them getting crazy(nuts). I and you see Islam differently. At least I see it logically :P

Well thats Good if u think like that...
Anyways please visit the sources i shared and read more abt them.

I see it differently, I see them getting crazy(nuts). I and you see Islam differently. At least I see it logically :P

You being a Hindu or a non Muslim may see it according to your own emotions.

We being Muslims may see Hinduism in the same breath so better to keep your emotions to yourself and let the individuals decided what they like

She was a muslim and she just left showbiz thats it.

Ok let me take this one step further. I run a business where we are trying to source Islamic 'fashionable' dresses to sell. Let me assure, I have enough info on this to tell you this is a huge market! Am in the process of launching something along these lines. Will share the same when its ready in half a year or so.

Its pure business my friend. If there is a market and there is a requirement, businessmen will fill that gap. Nothing to do with religious belief or anything of that matter. My partner is a Muslim chap and he is part of the same where we sell Hindu items too :D Its nothing but business.
Well, You sound like Thailand when it opened a center in its university because MANY were saying there is a BIG HALAL market to grasp...Japan did the same...

Am happy atleast it works.

on the other hand these women having all worldly sexual activities in the past and earned big bucks of these now decided to call it a day and to abide "Islamic ways", not bad,hat however, what is bad here is that these ladies are using same showbiz tactics to promote themselves and their business . why dont these ladies instead of selling burqas/abayas, just hand over these free of cost ? you know islamic cause na.

Above all when a Muslim decide to fully abide Islamic way of living then s/he does not make it a publicity stunt.

Its a private matter
Well, EVERYONE likes a bit of the lime light...There is no doubt in that bit...

Whose sleeping with whom, who got knocked by whom, who is seeing whom, who is marrying whom, who is carrying whose baby...EVEN WHO IS DYING OR DIED...How come this is NOT a private matter? and becomes public matter?

Shoaib and Sania that hit highlights everywhere...Aishwaria Rai ...Beti B, Angelina Jolie and Pitt?

Really now? Where is the light drawn? Who draws it? What did the drawer of such a line consider when the line was drawn (if there is one)

And also another question, why when ALLAH said that if you revert or come and seek forgiveness I will forgive...If say they are true and ALLAH forgave who are we to lift the past and ask questions? I realize people dont believe people can change and this in turn makes it IMPOSSIBLE for one to change!

Say a prostitute is given a chance for a good life...But SOCIETY will kill her with ....Oh previously you ENJOYED everything and now you want to change?

What sort of thinking is this?! I am sorry but it disgusts me!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom