Not open for further replies.

Hussain93

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Note:
Thread locked, as religious discussion is not allowed on forum

Please dont tell mullahs what islam is learn before you speak ! I can say with conviction that vast mejority of cleanshaves from punjab and sindh cant Read Quran and in government departement that percentage Will be close to 90 % .. the Day mulllahs Will start taking interest in politics and world at large . you cleanshave Will Loose all the protocols you get To rule over a disunited and complex ridden society.

Last edited by a moderator:
When Khadim rizvi is love, khadim rizvi is life
maxresdefault.jpg

Clean shave brown sahib ka jaani dushman

Please dont tell mullahs what islam is learn before you speak ! I can say with conviction that vast mejority of cleanshaves from punjab and sindh cant Read Quran and in government departement that percentage Will be close to 90 % .. the Day mulllahs Will start taking interest in politics and world at large . you cleanshave Will Loose all the protocols you get To rule over a disunited and complex ridden society.

You want to know about Islam and how one should act in any situation? Read the serah of our beloved Prophet (PBUH)

After you do that than think about preaching or calling out other muslims.

the man in the videos is dead, no comments about him.
May Allah forgive all our sins and guide us all on the right path. Ameen

I agree. Clean shaven men look effeminate and gay. Even whites and hindus have started copying Muslims and started keeping facial hair.

These kaalay enjraij better be scared.

Before you try to play sectarian card

Translation?

It's what in the heart and actions that count.

Everyone can grow a beard these days, my friend.

This discussion will be fruitless.

--

Imran Khan is clean shaved, yet he delivers message of Prophet (S.A.W) and talks about establishing Welfare state like Madinah Munawarrah. . His actions match his words. And that's why people follow him and want him as Leader.

--

Times like these are full of Dajjali fitna, oftentimes it becomes hard to distinguish between right and wrong.

--

At the end of the day, action speaks louder than words

It's what in the heart and actions that count.

Everyone can grow a beard these days, my friend.

This discussion will be fruitless.

--

Imran Khan is clean shaved, yet he delivers message of Prophet (S.A.W) and talks about establishing Welfare state like Madinah Munawarrah. . His actions match his words. And that's why people follow him and want him as Leader.

--

Times like these are full of Dajjali fitna, oftentimes it becomes hard to distinguish between right and wrong.

Imran needs to keep a beard. He is a senior citizen now.

Cleanshave are like manhoos hindus , lack backbones and conviction to stand tall in face of agression . They are ridden with passiveness which has made Pakistan a bananan Whore who is used and abused by uncle Sam .

muslim generally get their motivation to fight for their independence and honour from religioun and cleanshave mostly Being weak in imaan (believe) are An easy prey for anti national and anti islamic forces. And me knowing how fucked up, currupt,fraud and illitrate 90 plus percent of cleanshaves is when it Comes to religioun is Just An accident when i visit Pakistan . From police to kachehri ,to wakeels to doctor ..most of educated cleanshaves in all the departements are dirty beyond Redemption . Pakistans problem is not illitracy(most currupt are educated lots) but lack of religious values.
Thanks for the insight.

Cleanshave are like manhoos hindus , lack backbones and conviction to stand tall in face of agression . They are ridden with passiveness which has made Pakistan a bananan Whore who is used and abused by uncle Sam .

muslim generally get their motivation to fight for their independence and honour from religioun and cleanshave mostly Being weak in imaan (believe) are An easy prey for anti national and anti islamic forces. And me knowing how fucked up, currupt,fraud and illitrate 90 plus percent of cleanshaves is when it Comes to religioun is Just An accident when i visit Pakistan . From police to kachehri ,to wakeels to doctor ..most of educated cleanshaves in all the departements are dirty beyond Redemption .

Ok.

Your intentions are clearly to create division and chaos.

This guy has ulterior motives, check his IP

@waz kindly delete this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom