What's new

Football Worldcup Russia-2018

Very true. It's easy to forget, that despite being members of their country's world cup team, on arguably the largest stage in the world (imagine how many eyes are watching you kick that ball), they're still just regular guys like you and me.

The pressure is much more on the kicker than on the gaolie. But you're right, Modric was extremely lucky and the Croatian goalie toughed it out like a super man after pulling that hamstring!

Most professional athletes trained to focus on their game and how to dealt with pressure, some people perform better under pressure, some simply break up under pressure.

There was a program called "Brain Games" from NetGeo TV and one of the episode cover how human deal with positive and negative energy reinforcement (such as cheering and booing in games) and they founded that Professional Athletes is exempted from the result.

I don't see Belgium winning against France. Belgium has a good team, but France has the upper hand in my opinion.

Russia will win. Their confidence is skyrocketing after win against Spain. Let's see how they play against Croatia. I think Russia will win.
Well bye bye russia..the most sloppy match of wk...
Lete see if francaise will win...which i doubt..

So France is in final ! Imagine France winning the world cup 20 years after the one of 1998 !

@Cell_DbZ Belgium has without any doubt a great team,who would have thought it would have made such an amazing performance during this world cup ?

Sorry Son...Daddy need to pass first...
Bravo!

We might have won but everyone nearly had cardiac arrests !

As predicted France through. Tomorrow it is going to be Croatia.

Croatia will win final. Modric will shine.

Merci Lloris !

xf.jpg

xff.jpg

xfff.jpg

Well bye bye russia..the most sloppy match of wk...
Lete see if francaise will win...which i doubt..

Bye bye Belgium. Did you see how Mbappe schooled Kompany LOL Am I a jealous Pakistani now?

If Modric plays his game tomorrow we will see a stunner. Modric hasn't even shown full potential yet.

Last edited:
This is very painful, knowing this probably was our only real chance of making history. The saddest thought that rules now is that this was our golden generation and we won't see another one like this one for a long time. :( The absence of Meunier was definitely felt.
Maybe one of our current players will become a magnificent coach like Laurent Blanc did!:cheesy:

Yet I have to say I am very proud of our buys going as far as they did, now we're going to try to recollect our courage to at least go for the third place. Our victory against Brazil won't be forgotten anytime soon and it will go down in history. :-)

@Cell_DbZ Belgium has without any doubt a great team,who would have thought it would have made such an amazing performance during this world cup ?

To the French I have to say that their victory was defintely deserved, this wasn't a great match, but this was to be expected as the French have played like this the whole tournament. The French were simply the better team. I don't understand why Hazard didn't recieve the free kick after the challenge from Giroud and I definitely don't understand from which ditch they actually pulled that referee after the several idiotic errors he made this World cup and others (hint: england vs germany 2010; the referee (behind the goal) was in this match too). But of course my emotions are talking now and this defintely doesn't take away the hard fought victory of the French in any way possible.

@Vergennes @HannibalBarca You defintely deserve this; let's hope that the French will correct their trauma in 2016! :cheers:

You better make sure the English don't win, or else... :sarcastic:

Bye bye Belgium. Did you see how Mbappe schooled Kompany LOL Am I a jealous Pakistani now?
Mbappé is a great talent, but you defintely didn't see the many correct stoppages from Kompany against Mbappé and other French players, Kompany had an amazing game (with of course some errors). You don't know what you're talking about.

Last edited:
To the French I have to say that their victory was defintely deserved, this wasn't a great match, but this was to be expected as the French have played like this the whole tournament. The French were simply the better team. I don't understand why Hazard didn't recieve the free kick after the challenge from Giroud and I definitely don't understand from which ditch they actually pulled that referee after the several idiotic errors he made this World cup and others (hint: england vs germany 2010; the referee (behind the goal) was in this match too). But of course my emotions are talking now and this defintely doesn't take away the hard fought victory of the French in any way possible.

@Vergennes @HannibalBarca You defintely deserve this; let's hope that the French will correct their trauma in 2016! :cheers:

France Didn't play that well either. Tbh if you guys played against us today, like you played against Brazil... I'm not sure they will be any Bleu-Blanc-Rouge left...

And no it's not the last Chance for WC. Many among the Belgium Team are still young and talented to be in the Next WC.

Let's hope no "Coup de Boule" in The Final this Time... Don't want to see any Trezeguet alike Curse happening again...

Last edited:
@waz @HannibalBarca @Cell_DbZ We must agree this was an amazing and surprising world cup. Who would have thought the only remaining teams would be France,Belgium,Croatia and England ?

Germany,Brazil,Spain,Uruguay,Argentina,Portugal.... all gone.

Yeah, I was waiting to see some Germans or Spanish. ARG-BRA-POR weren't favorite for me, their previous games weren't that good. Too much One guy team aka Messi/Neymar/CR7.

Belgium was for me a potential Finalist.
England is " Le gars qui passe à travers les mailles du filet...
My Surprise is Croatia.

As for France, let's say, "J'ai des sueurs Froides en les voyant... J'ai toujours peur qu'ils manquent de Niak..."

This is very painful, knowing this probably was our only real chance of making history. The saddest thought that rules now is that this was our golden generation and we won't see another one like this one for a long time. :( The absence of Meunier was definitely felt.
Maybe one of our current players will become a magnificent coach like Laurent Blanc did!:cheesy:

Yet I have to say I am very proud of our buys going as far as they did, now we're going to try to recollect our courage to at least go for the third place. Our victory against Brazil won't be forgotten anytime soon and it will go down in history. :-)

Mbappé is a great talent, but you defintely didn't see the many correct stoppages from Kompany against Mbappé and other French players, Kompany had an amazing game (with of course some errors). You don't know what you're talking about.

Obviously you are talking sh!t. Kompany and the rest of the Belgian defense got owned in the 2nd half. Mbappe walked over them. Watch it again, but wear some glasses this time.

France Didn't play that well either. Tbh if you guys played against us today, like you played against Brazil... I'm not sure they will be any Bleu-Blanc-Rouge left...
Credit where it is due; the French team didn't allow us to play well either, we really love countering, but that's going to be difficult against a team that doesn't give us a chance to.
And no it's not the last Chance for WC. Many among the Belgium Team are still young and talented to be in the Next WC.
Well I hope you're right, but our defenders are old and at the moment there are no young guys to fill that vacuum. Your words give hope, however, so we'll see!

Germany,Brazil,Spain,Uruguay,Argentina,Portugal.... all gone.
You forgot Italy and the Netherlands... Oh wait! :sarcastic:

Obviously you are talking sh!t. Kompany andere the rest of the Belgian defense got owned in the 2nd half. Mbappe walked over them.
Oh I admitted that my feeling are talking, but Kompany did defintely make many good challenges (not taking away Mbappé's performance).
Mbappé did get stopped well several times, but of course you didn't see that.

You, who is hopping the Mbappé bandwagon, are the one who's talking sh1t.

I am not going to waste my time anymore on you, I have made that mistake in the past too.

Hoping for FRA v ENG final. Although Croatia is my fav team atm. Their performance has been phenomenal and Modric is arguably the best player left in the World Cup.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom