What's new

Football Worldcup Russia-2018

The Swedes played like headless chickens. They were simply outplayed by a better England team. There is no other explanation.

England will be tested in the semifinal. Thus far an easy ride.

:pop:.......can't believe what I am seeing England in Semi Finals
Gareth South Gate take a bow

The Swedes played like headless chickens. They were simply outplayed by a better England team. There is no other explanation.

England will be tested in the semifinal. Thus far an easy ride.

Columbia were not easy nor were Sweden we just played better. It’s either Russia or Croatia, neither of which are/were stringer than who we played.

:pop:.......can't believe what I am seeing England in Semi Finals
Gareth South Gate take a bow

Yes bro whole country is going crazy.

Columbia were not easy nor were Sweden we just played better. It’s either Russia or Croatia, neither of which are/were stringer than who we played.

Yes bro whole country is going crazy.

Agreed. Colombia was the biggest test, but apart from that it has been an easy ride.

Sweden was easy peasy.

Agreed. Colombia was the biggest test, but apart from that it has been an easy ride.

Sweden was easy peasy.

Sweden had beaten England in most games and their team was in form bro. But anyway this is a highly skilled young squad, nothing like our team of the past.
I'm looking forward to France and Belgium.

So happy that clown Neymar and Brazil are vamos! Until next World Cup.

LOL! I can imagine. The stress of sports is a fascinating concept. When I go through similar things, my wife shakes her head and tells me I need to see a doctor. Happens every time. All I can say to her is "honey, you just don't understand!" :-)

L-O-L! Hungary, were you heavy-hitting the old sauce, bro? :lol:

England up 1-0 ATM 38 minutes into the match. Richeliue, are you on edge ma man?

Honestly, like I mentioned before, I usually don't have a problem picking a team and rooting for them, especially if they're the classic underdog. But in this case, I really like Khane and the old geezer captain of the Swedish team so I'm finding it rather difficult to chose! In this case, may the best team win but I might be slightly in favor of Sweden because of the crusty old guy.

France vs Belgium is going to be insane! Vive La France in that one for sure! Sorry @Cell_DbZ :-)

Have to return my new 75” TV.
Picture is nice, but not the contents :-(.

Congratulation to the English team, especially to the goalkeeper which made some really good saves in the second half.
Our only complaint is vs the English defense players which unexpectedly did not change the direction of the ball as our players were shooting within reach of the goalie.

Also congratulation to the Swedish team which made it to the quarter final considering all the players have two left feet and barely can make a single pass to another player of the team.
Best result since 1994.

Sweden had beaten England in most games and their team was in form bro. But anyway this is a highly skilled young squad, nothing like our team of the past.
I'm looking forward to France and Belgium.

england played superb tonight, Sweden still played like they were in the last game with Switzerland They weren't even going for the ball anymore.

And yes, FRA vs BEL would be a good game, but I think Belgium form is too good for France. My guess is Belgium vs England for the cup.

I predict Russia vs France in final.

I predict Russia vs France in final.
france are out on tuesday by belge hazard...........
assistant coach of belgium thierry henry--- has taught his trait to belge----- no a good omen for vive le france

but it will be a match worth watching

not like todays match between 11 handicapped players of sweden running around aimless
and england just taking all roaster eggs home...

i doubt if russia will play finals

yes just by hosting the world cup---- trillion dollars were made just to keep russia till the end...
by the game russia showed ... even our hockey team can beat russian football team...

france are out on tuesday by belge hazard...........
assistant coach of belgium thierry henry--- has taught his trait to belge----- no a good omen for vive le france

but it will be a match worth watching

not like todays match between 11 handicapped players of sweden running around aimless
and england just taking all roaster eggs home...

i doubt if russia will play finals

yes just by hosting the world cup---- trillion dollars were made just to keep russia till the end...
by the game russia showed ... even our hockey team can beat russian football team...

I don't see Belgium winning against France. Belgium has a good team, but France has the upper hand in my opinion.

Russia will win. Their confidence is skyrocketing after win against Spain. Let's see how they play against Croatia. I think Russia will win.

England team has best chance to win this world cup because all favourite team are out already

Russia Lost from Penalty...….

Good game and good job Croatia, nice game Russia.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom