What's new

Football Worldcup Russia-2018

I mentioned this topic earlier in this thread on how immigration in general has changed the perception of these teams, especially for us older guys (well maybe not you, but myself for sure) who have been watching world cups since the late 70's. You wouldn't see such prevalence of immigrants on these types of teams, especially European teams. But things have certainly changed since then, and it's not just France either.

Martin Dahlin, Swedish Bronze Medalist FIFA World Cup 1994

E94E945F-AEAD-4C2B-8018-24D3858C87E6.jpeg

Mika Zibanejad, Swedish World Champion Icehockey 2018

A56E0286-F874-4E39-B2F8-88C391B801E2.jpeg

Brazil OUTTTTTTTTT

Belgium 2 : Brazil 1

I think we must be worried about Belgium..... :agree: @Cell_DbZ

Depend on which Belgium you are talking about. The first half? Or the second half?

The first half for Belgium is perfect, they lead Brazil and Brazil play like little girl. Brazil was totally surprise by the formation change Belgium made.

The second half for Belgium is a disaster, it give Brazil many, many chance, the only thing failing brazil is their finish, which is strange because it was usually their best. There are 3 to 4 chance that is going to be a goal any other day for Brazil, but not to be...Belgium was pressed I think not too many minute was play in Brazil half...

If it was the second half Belgium, then France would be alright but if it was the first half......

Depend on which Belgium you are talking about. The first half? Or the second half?

The first half for Belgium is perfect, they lead Brazil and Brazil play like little girl. Brazil was totally surprise by the formation change Belgium made.

The second half for Belgium is a disaster, it give Brazil many, many chance, the only thing failing brazil is their finish, which is strange because it was usually their best. There are 3 to 4 chance that is going to be a goal any other day for Brazil, but not to be...Belgium was pressed I think not too many minute was play in Brazil half...

If it was the second half Belgium, then France would be alright but if it was the first half......
France Is also better in the First half... The second is almost a copy of Belgium behavior...
And that is worrying... Therefore the First Half will/Could be decisive for both.

France Is also better in the First half... The second is almost a copy of Belgium behavior...
And that is worrying... Therefore the First Half will/Could be decisive for both.

For some reason, I missed the first half of Uruguay vs France so I cannot comment (will watch the reply tomorrow, it's 610 am here)

But for the second half, the French is not playing what they should have, but mind you, they score a goal, but that was keeper mistake.

I think we must be worried about Belgium..... :agree: @Cell_DbZ
Its celebrarion in brussels now

Courtois was super today..
And for france just 1 advice. Keep away from hazard....debruyne is better than neymar on anyday

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom