What's new

Football Worldcup Russia-2018

So it will be France-Croatia. There's high chances the world cup will come back to France,but it would be wrong to underestimate them. It's going to be a good final I predict! :bunny:

Such a week-end it would be with bastille day celebrations and the next day France winning the world cup. :victory:

Cry Baby Cryyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You back again? You're banned for harassing women here.
@WebMaster
@Horus
@Zaki

So it will be France-Croatia. There's high chances the world cup will come back to France,but it would be wrong to underestimate them. It's going to be a good final I predict! :bunny:

Such a week-end it would be with bastille day celebrations and the next day France winning the world cup. :victory:

You guys have the best side in the world period. The Croats do struggle and if the French find them doing that then rings will be run around them. All the best.

Well done Croatia, you guys had heart.
The second goal was horribly conceded by us. Anyway our team is still very young and we shall be back.

All the best to France @Vergennes

Wow, what a game...….

England had done their best, but the best team aint England today...….

Persic equaliser is just amazing, and losing the final goal in the last 12 minutes is really...….

Just as you thought the Croat is running out of steam, they come back with a vengeance.....

Condolence to England (and my wife's $100) but today, Croatia is the better team.

MUHAHAHAHAHA,"its coming home",yeah the plane is coming home with the English team.:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

french im putting £400 on you guys so dont let me down. also im will strongly considering a joint military operation in the hotel of the Croatian football team to ensure a french victory.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom