What's new

Football Worldcup Russia-2018

Wow, what a game...….

England had done their best, but the best team aint England today...….

Persic equaliser is just amazing, and losing the final goal in the last 12 minutes is really...….

Just as you thought the Croat is running out of steam, they come back with a vengeance.....

Condolence to England (and my wife's $100) but today, Croatia is the better team.
the second half is what ruined us when they were clearly wearing us out and that stupid header in extra time

also my sincere condolences to your wife 's $100, just dont be surprised if $100 goes missing from your wallet

french im putting £400 on you guys so dont let me down. also im will strongly considering a joint military operation in the hotel of the Croatian football team to ensure a french victory.

Let's just resume cordial relations with Putin and he'll unleash bears on them so you won't have wasted £400 for nothing. :agree:

the second half is what ruined us when they were clearly wearing us out and that stupid header in extra time

also my sincere condolences to your wife 's $100, just dont be surprised if $100 goes missing from your wallet

meh, she probably only gamble $50 and ask me for a hundred, eitherway, she made more money than me, so if she actually did that, then some time down this weekend she would have found $200 gone from her purse...….We got paid Thursday... We still have time, let's see how that plays out..

About the match, if you had watched HK's post game interview, he talked about how he think the team is comfortable enough leading into second half with the single goal, which they shouldn't have, and then probably thinking Croat is not much of a threat until they actually did equalize and that would have been too late, the Croat was already been hit by a second win, then carry that on and win the match.

Let's just resume cordial relations with Putin and he'll unleash bears on them so you won't have wasted £400 for nothing. :agree:

Maybe Putin would step in and award the Cup Winner to Egypt if you guys had won, after you lot resell their ship to them...

Back
Top Bottom