What's new

Football Worldcup Russia-2018

tumblr_pbo0k2Cgd81tf8a5ao2_500.gif

tumblr_pbo0k2Cgd81tf8a5ao1_500.gif

LOL Initiation in process.

Give it a rest, Belgium did well today. France were always the favourites considering the form they're in atm.

Well done France, I wanted them to go through.

Come on England!!!!!:victory:
Same, I'd like to see FRA v ENG but CRO deserve to get through to the final.

This is very painful, knowing this probably was our only real chance of making history. The saddest thought that rules now is that this was our golden generation and we won't see another one like this one for a long time. :( The absence of Meunier was definitely felt.
Maybe one of our current players will become a magnificent coach like Laurent Blanc did!:cheesy:

Yet I have to say I am very proud of our buys going as far as they did, now we're going to try to recollect our courage to at least go for the third place. Our victory against Brazil won't be forgotten anytime soon and it will go down in history. :-)

To the French I have to say that their victory was defintely deserved, this wasn't a great match, but this was to be expected as the French have played like this the whole tournament. The French were simply the better team. I don't understand why Hazard didn't recieve the free kick after the challenge from Giroud and I definitely don't understand from which ditch they actually pulled that referee after the several idiotic errors he made this World cup and others (hint: england vs germany 2010; the referee (behind the goal) was in this match too). But of course my emotions are talking now and this defintely doesn't take away the hard fought victory of the French in any way possible.

@Vergennes @HannibalBarca You defintely deserve this; let's hope that the French will correct their trauma in 2016! :cheers:

You better make sure the English don't win, or else... :sarcastic:

Mbappé is a great talent, but you defintely didn't see the many correct stoppages from Kompany against Mbappé and other French players, Kompany had an amazing game (with of course some errors). You don't know what you're talking about.

Your team is still young mate, they have two more world cups in them at least.

Give it a rest, Belgium did well today. France were always the favourites considering the form they're in atm.

No we deserve it. :p:

Take a hike.

noticias_4934.gif

Mbapped!

I wanted Belgium to win( because they never won single world cup) but well played France and deserved victory
Now Croatia will test the skills of English team

Just saw the scenes in Paris, bloody hell, calm down frogs you haven't won just yet. :p::bunny:

200w_d-gif.459351

The higher the African genes, the higher the probability of victory.
- Master Sohae​

Dhw5GfXWsAAdN3t.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dhw5GfXWsAAdN3t.jpg
https://twitter.com/XHSports/status/1016750408402984961
▲ Jack Ma (center) watches the World Cup semifinal between Belgium and France.

As predicted France through. Tomorrow it is going to be Croatia.

Croatia will win final. Modric will shine.

This is a really tough one for me. Who doesn't like Modric and that Croatian team for the way they've played and where they are? But how could we not wish to see a super galactic shebang of a final between France and England?! It's a conundrum, for sure.

@waz @HannibalBarca @Cell_DbZ We must agree this was an amazing and surprising world cup. Who would have thought the only remaining teams would be France,Belgium,Croatia and England ?

Germany,Brazil,Spain,Uruguay,Argentina,Portugal.... all gone.

This has probably been the best WC I've seen since the last 3 or 4 of them or even more. And I usually can't stand this sport lol despite growing up like the rest of you, playing it in the streets and in school and at one point, living it day and night. Now I can barely stand it because of all the fakery and the boredom of the pace. But this cup was about as exciting as it could've been.

Hoping for FRA v ENG final. Although Croatia is my fav team atm. Their performance has been phenomenal and Modric is arguably the best player left in the World Cup.

LOLOL!

My money is on Eng, actually, my wife's money actually is.She bet England win 1:0 on TAB....

But seeing the form the England side play, I have my doubt, I think it's about how England penetrate thru Croatia midfield

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom