What's new

Fomer CJ's son appointed vice chairman Balochistan Investment Board

I wonder if there is any sort of shame left in these people?

Corruption-king-Arsalan-Iftikhar-given-key-post-as-a-reward-of-his-fathers-services-to-the-PML-N--600x368.jpg

‘Corruption king’ Arsalan Iftikhar given key post as a reward of his father’s services to the PML-N

Islamabad, Jun 21 (Pak Destiny) The Nawaz Sharif government has made “corruption king” Arsalan Iftikhar vice-chairman Investment Board Balochistan on the request of his father, former chief justice of Pakistan Iftikhar Chaudhry.
The PML-N government did not take shame in awarding a lucrative position to the man who had received millions of rupees from property tycoon Malik Riaz to get his cases clear from his power hungry father during his tenure as CJP. Iftikhar managed to rescue his corrupt son when Malik Riaz told Arsalan’s endless stories of corruption.
As Imran Khan has already disclosed that Iftikhar Chaudhry helped the Sharifs come to power, it is the payback time for the Sharifs. “Now the PML-N government is compensating Iftikhar by allowing his son to loot the every penny of the investment board. This country is for Iftikhar and his son like people to rule and loot. Isnt it a big shame.” – Pak Destiny

'Corruption king' Arsalan Iftikhar given key post as a reward of his father's services to the PML-N | PakDestiny

Last edited:
some of the most outrageous, silliest reasonings to protect your masters are posted by you........you're a renowned Nooni apologist. shame on you.... why don't you choke yourself, or better die of constipation.........
Thank you very much for such an insightful comment....

If you want some FATA domicile Balchistan Domicile Chitral Domicile Heck even If you want Afghanistan papers Then Let me know. Easy to find them . Open your eyes. You are acting like no one can see anything as u closed your eyes.
There are pukhtoon in Karachi holding Sindh's domicile...Is that a problem there? Settlers have been in balochistan for centuries....Punjabis were very active business community in Balochistan until they were cleansed and forced to leave....

isnt it clear to everyone? amazing how low life scum bag ch iftikhar has proven to be...

he literary disgust me now.. we fought to restore him in hope that a free judiciary would be established, instead he helped nawaz rig elections and got one of her daughter married to real estate tycoon, and got his son attached to another real estate tycoon and now being made VC BOI as a compensation for the services of his father... :sick:

Then, can we say that you and others were the stupidest amongst us and that we are in this mess today because you and others like you?

Then, can we say that you and others were the stupidest amongst us and that we are in this mess today because you and others like you?

we will do the same mistake again in hope of free judiciary, then to be kuwain ka daddu like you. bug off sick mqm terrorist !

we will do the same mistake again in hope of free judiciary, then to be kuwain ka daddu like you. bug off sick mqm terrorist !

Your post actually made me smile, such ignorance and hatred. Anyway my post was about Musharraf and his ouster which has spiralled the country on an uncontrolled downward trend. You and your likes are supreme ignorant fools who think that democracy serves them in anyway!

Back
Top Bottom