What's new

Flying Eagle Leaving PDF

Flying eagle.... i feel sorry for the poor banker!
Also jab bhi koi problem ho.... please..

Mujhay

M
A
T

Bolana

Lol.. jokin!..... ( i thought u were a dude:))

MASHA-A-ALLAH Alaf Mabrook for your marriage. I pray you a very happy and satisfying married life.
I hope you would find time to come back to PDF. We all enjoyed your lively presence on PDF. Best of Luck for the adventure ahead. :) :tup:

Congratulation for you upcoming Marriage , & Its Wonderful that you will be married on 10 10 10 ...

Have a Nice Life & we all will miss you , Try to Come on defence forum

wedding-card-small.jpg

Wish you a wonderful happy married life Flying Eagle.

congrats FlyingEagle jee
very glad to hear that

Koi masla nai, aisa nahi ho ga ke aap ke sasural main Internet na ho kyounke i believe woh bhi Pakistan main hi kahin ho ga :lol: Insha'Allah jab jab time milay - tab tab chakkar lagati rahna

Warna bhi wish you best of Luck
All my good wishes are and prayers are with you :)

Take Care Allah Khafiz

Regards,
Zaki
Sada Khush Raho
Aameen
Summa Aameen

congrats FlyingEagle jee
very glad to hear that

Koi masla nai, aisa nahi ho ga ke aap ke sasural main Internet na ho kyounke i believe woh bhi Pakistan main hi kahin ho ga :lol: Insha'Allah jab jab time milay - tab tab chakkar lagati rahna

merey khiyal mien susral walon ko bhi :pdf: ka member bna diya jaye. Sarey masley hal ho jayien gey :lol:

Yaar you are getting married but instead of larki, tere rukhsati kio hoo rahai hai??? Susraal walo ke sharth hai kiya PDF browse nahe karo ge? Or you planning to spend every free hours after marrige in full filling your husband responsiblity :P

may your marital life be pure bliss....

Congrats and All the best

Aap ke PDF dosto ko to nikaaq mein bulayiye ....

--
Syntax
:coffee:

Well best of luck for your marriage life.i don't get why your husband will not allow you from sitting on net,but anyways,every beginning has an end..some leaving by self,some by ban:P....jst joking..any ways best of luck once again...tc

Hope you have succefull life our prayers will be always be withyou but one suggestion for you i never seen you that much on PDF anyway hope you will be back with flying colours again on PDF soon and best wishes and congrats on marriage

Back
Top Bottom