What's new

Flying Eagle Leaving PDF

I'll try to manage for an internet connection at my new house but not sure.

What does that mean you will try to manage for an internet connection at my new house??? You are going to be the next home minister of your new house and i am sure you will be around here on PDF.

The ultimate reality of marrige.:p:P:P
funny%2Btruth%2Babt%2Bmarriage.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Sorry i was just kidding.

joy-happy-marriage.gif

p016_0_00_01.jpg

Congrats :D

Hopefully your husband is not tech savvy too (Try to enjoy every moment with your soul mate, enjoy REAL life)

Also stay fit, After marriage couples get invited to a lot of lunches and dinners by family and friends. There is a lot of unrestricted eating. Punjaban's tend to let go their dietary control after they are married as they are at ease, with a sense of settlement, and their diet goes awry.

Joke - Ik Kudi shaadi de layi munda dekhan jaandi aa ... Ladke de ghar wich entry to pehla prayer kardi aa - Rabba ya te sass (Mother In Law) changi howe .. Ya photo tangi howe ..

Congradulations and best of luck with the future. BTW, marriage is not scary as much as you imagine. Get married and you can still come online, i am sure she wont be cruel to you.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I'm a She my self

Regards,
Fe
Hamaisah Kush Raho :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I'm a She my self

Regards,
Fe
Hamaisah Kush Raho :)

sorry, didnt know that. he and she doesnt matter, try to make most of the time before you have child. once you have a child(nemate khuda), things will change, lots of headache and time for nothing, especially for mothers.

Good luck and khush raho. Laikin aik kaam karo. Is forum ko search karo aur jahan jahan meri posts daikho un par thanks zuroor hit karo. Us kai baad baishak chali jao :D

Just kidding. Wish you good luck for your marriage. :tup:

Last edited:
One Question, since you are interested in defence, your hubby in Millitary?

Aslam O Alikum and Hello to all the PDF members,

20-Sep will be my last day on :pdf: because i'm getting married on
10-10-10 Inshaw Allah. I'll miss all of my friends here. I spend very good time. Feeling sad while writting all this. I'll try to manage for an internet connection at my new house but not sure. So all of you always take care and remember me in your prayers and forgive me if I heart someone.

I'll really miss Muradak, My doll Emo, Black Blood, Kugga, Zaki, Seiko and the most dangerous Asim Auqil :lol: and many more...................

Ok :wave::wave:

Regards,
FE
Hamaisha Kush Raho :)

flying Eagle R U gal? Any way I Suggest " ap apny Husbend Se Munh Dikhai Me Internet Connection And Pc Lena " .. Wish u a happy Married Life+lot of kids.

flying Eagle R U gal? Any way I Suggest " ap apny Husbend Se Munh Dikhai Me Internet Connection And Pc Lena " .. Wish u a happy Married Life+lot of kids.

the bolded part: not a good advice, less kids is good for everybody.:cheers:

Wishing you the best in your married life. May you two be happy forever. And hope you get the net connection and come back soon.

Regards,
RK
Hamaisha Kush Raho :)

Back
Top Bottom