What's new

Flying Eagle Leaving PDF

FlyingEagle

Reaction score
Aslam O Alikum and Hello to all the PDF members,

20-Sep will be my last day on :pdf: because i'm getting married on
10-10-10 Inshaw Allah. I'll miss all of my friends here. I spend very good time. Feeling sad while writting all this. I'll try to manage for an internet connection at my new house but not sure. So all of you always take care and remember me in your prayers and forgive me if I heart someone.

I'll really miss Muradak, My doll Emo, Black Blood, Kugga, Zaki, Seiko and the most dangerous Asim Auqil :lol: and many more...................

Ok :wave::wave:

Regards,
FE
Hamaisha Kush Raho :)

Last edited:
You are getting married or, going to jail where you have no internet connection available..?

Anyways it was a treat to read your posts. All the best for your Married life.

You are getting married or, going to jail where you have no internet connection available..?

Anyways it was a treat to read your posts. All the best for your Married life.

hahahahah. marriege is a sort of jail. First few days for me n and for a whole life for my to be :D:D

Regards,
FE

Hmm, congratulations on your marriage,
Hope ap un k sath hamesha khush reho :D
nai to apna antim sanskar kera lo advance mein hi :)

TC.

There is a word for this situation "dilemma".

Wish you very very Good luck and a sparkling life ahead - do keep praying for the needy :P

Allah hafiz

Congratulations on your marriage - I'd imagine you are quite excited.Hopefully your husband is tech savvy too and use internet!(Which I am sure he does as everyone use internet nowadays?).I am sure you will have time to dedicate to this forum.Come on i cannot imagine a women who used to run a software firm living without internet!
Wish you a happy Married life.

Last edited:
hahahahah. marriege is a sort of jail. First few days for me n and for a whole life for my to be :D:D

Regards,
FE

When i first read your post that due to marriage you are leaving PDF,i really got strucked - :what:

ya you are right to some extent its a sort of jail for few days but after that when its starting to happen for your wouldbe.... you ll become a JAILER....... And then ball is in your court :rofl:

Newaz wish you luck for your HAppY MaRRied LifE :wave: ENJOY

Congradulations and best of luck with the future. BTW, marriage is not scary as much as you imagine. Get married and you can still come online, i am sure she wont be cruel to you.

Back
Top Bottom