What's new

Flour price increased after petrol bomb

The current govt's strong stance is as fake as a unicorn. They are in for a show and will run away within two to three weeks.

However, they should be held responsible for burdening the masses and not having enough balls to be competent to hold the office. Ye kanjar hakoomat me na aate kickbacks na lete to I can guarantee these people are not even capable to work as a gatekeeper. Not that it's a petty work but it's very easy job.

The current govt's strong stance is as fake as a unicorn. They are in for a show and will run away within two to three weeks.

However, they should be held responsible for burdening the masses and not having enough balls to be competent to hold the office. Ye kanjar hakoomat me na aate kickbacks na lete to I can guarantee these people are not even capable to work as a gatekeeper. Not that it's a petty work but it's very easy job.
Yesterday I went to shop which i usually go for kids stuff and it was 100-150 rupees up item already due to dollar 205.

2 rupees increase in petrol and people were crying along with media and now 30 rupees increase people are hypocrite in our country and they deserve it.

Yesterday I went to shop which i usually go for kids stuff and it was 100-150 rupees up item already due to dollar 205.

2 rupees increase in petrol and people were crying along with media and now 30 rupees increase people are hypocrite in our country and they deserve it.

This is only the beginning. Pakistani people will be crushed. The economic indicators for the future look bleak world-wide. Expect a bulk of expats to boycott remittances.

Last edited:
Prices on everything are increased…..buy anything and its upped by 20-30 rupees for Each item
Reason: petrol/diesel mehnga hogya

Wait till its raised 50-60Rs more per litre to please our imf masters

This is only the beginning. Pakistani people will be crushed. The economic indicators for the future look bleak world-wide.
People worldwide are going to be crushed…..world bank, imf, WEF all are already telling you that global recession and poverty/hunger/famine is coming……but we’re embroiled in kursi politics

Pakistan won’t even be able to buy any wheat globally…..while exporters keep sending our food abroad to make some bucks
Time to stop food exports, but nobody doing that

Prepare for hunger,famine……even the military won’t be able to prevent that…..enjoy while u can

Wise Pakistanis should stock-up with food. Because mass shortages and starvation is coming very soon as the current crooks bury the country and burn it down due to their corruption and incompetence.

There will be mass starvation, famine, robberies, mass murders, home invasions, rape and pillage as Pakistan goes bankrupt. Make sure you are armed because the police is just there to protect and serve the Sharif Zardari Mullah rulers.

You can blame the Patwari for the starvation. Perhaps cleanse the country of them.

Last edited:
This is just the first bump. Total increase will be around 100RS if they have to fulfill IMF requirements.

This is just the first bump. Total increase will be around 100RS if they have to fulfill IMF requirements.

True. The price increase in fuel will have trickle down effect and destroy everything. I think hyper inflation is around the corner. They can't doo anything now.

I suggest everyone leave the major cities and go to villages where you can find common protection against the Patwari hordes looking for food....

Pakistan will experience a Zombie apocalypse like never before....

This is only the beginning. Pakistani people will be crushed. The economic indicators for the future look bleak world-wide.
We have seen worse, Pakistani people are resilient and will find a solution.

Its going to happen worldwide…..not just here……
How many can u kill or keep killing for safety?
Eventually you will run out of ammo and food will go bad
How can u stock up food for a year anyway and keep it safe
I’d rather we be wiped out by a nuke or something rather than fight for food…..
Elites will flee with private jets to switzerland

Its going to happen worldwide…..not just here……
How many can u kill or keep killing for safety?
Eventually you will run out of ammo and food will go bad
How can u stock up food for a year anyway and keep it safe
I’d rather we be wiped out by a nuke or something rather than fight for food…..
Elites will flee with private jets to switzerland
PPP leadership are already there.

1653656430441.png

Back
Top Bottom