What's new

Flour price increased after petrol bomb

1653656907512.png

@ghazi52

Ghazi sb,

Adjusted for currency parity, fuel and food prices are still cheaper in Pak than India.

@Clutch

There will be no chaos in Pakistan as you predict. Pak economy is too broadbased and resilient to suffer a Lanka like collapse irrespective of rule by PTI, PDM or direct rules by Neutrals. The current oil price hike will provide buffer to Pak state finances.

Regards

Remember when Maryam said "Nawaz Sharif hakoomat chor day ga magr awam par bojh nhn dalay ga aur qeemtain nhn barhaye ga".

Pepperidge farm remembers.

Moreover, just 10 days ago, Miftah said that the PM has said we cannot and will not burden the common man. To phir ab 10 din main niyyat badal gayi?

Bash karnay ki zarorat nahi ha bas noon league ki leadership k inflation par 2 3 month old tweets share kartay raho
This hypocrisy needs to be shown though ....agreed!

Wise Pakistanis should stock-up with food. Because mass shortages and starvation is coming very soon as the current crooks bury the country and burn it down due to their corruption and incompetence.

There will be mass starvation, famine, robberies, mass murders, home invasions, rape and pillage as Pakistan goes bankrupt. Make sure you are armed because the police is just there to protect and serve the Sharif Zardari Mullah rulers.

You can blame the Patwari for the starvation. Perhaps cleanse the country of them.
YOU MY FRIEND HAVE READ MY MIND. you sir deserve a heavy machine gun with 5,000 rounds as gift. unfortunately i am not rich so i have to use knife and fork for protection.

We have seen worse, Pakistani people are resilient and will find a solution.

Not this time. The crooks at the helm are clueless. Pakistanis will suffer a great deal.

If you follow economic news you already know that the forecast for the entire world is dreadful. Countries like Pakistan which already have a brittle economy and a corrupt government are set to suffer the most.

@Crimson Blue

I suppose if the current rabi crop in PAK goes fine, supplies should be normal by next spring?

Regards

Prediction of March-May 2023 crisis was based on the forecast yield of current crop, effect of flood data and insufficient allocation of funds form wheat import.

So my guess is, crop is going to be poor unless I see an official estimate.

This is one of the signs of the day of judgement approaching. The arabs will go back to being goat herders.

@Baburfromsarmarkand

This is one of the signs of the day of judgement approaching. The arabs will go back to being goat herders.

I am a bit confused. Isnt this about flour prices in PAK?

Regards

Back
Top Bottom