What's new

Flags!

Anubis

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Could the authority take action against people who use wrong flags for whatever reason?

Seriously, there should be freedom for those like me who do not want to represent any country.

Representing any country is a matter of serious responsibility, I do not want to take any such responsibility. Plus, I feel relaxed in expressing my opinion when I do not represent any country.

If mod insist me, I will change my flag to EU flag which is not any country.

My flags wont be changed untill i see Imran Khan as Prime Minister of Pakistan! Nawaz is Kim Jong il of my country, and zardari was Kim Jong Un, So it doesnt really matter if its NK flags or PK flags!

I won't chnage my FLAG UNTIL

EVERY PALISTAIN GETS HIS/HER HOME BACK AND THE ZIONIST IS KICKED OUT ON THE NATUALLY CALLED PALISTINE NOT ISRAEL.

Give everybody their flag - It's the minimum this forum can offer to show that everybody is welcome, and that the forum welcomes patriots regardless of their nationality - it's fair, it's the right thing to do.

My flag wont change until the innocent of Palestine stop being terrorized by the Isrealis.

I won't change my flags until I either move out of the UK or I stop being Pakistani...:nana:

my flag wont change unless im declared a traitor and kicked out of pakistan

Back
Top Bottom