What's new

Fix matches

beta tall you truth there is some thing fishy . and kabhi kabhi bardoon ki baty man liye kero. there is some thing big secret going on in this world cup. believe me.

[9/11 inside job---"believe me""]
[26/11 inside job---"believe me"]
now: [all WC is fixed---"believe me"]

no wonder coz this has became Immortal Line... of allmost all pakistanis....
they don't hv proofs...but they hv 7th sense..... [not 6th coz confidence involved]

islyea kaite hai...
zaheel ki mat suna karo....

You guys just love making assumptions

If you are not getting results that you were expecting from some teams then that match was fixed lol

Typical desi thinking

Why dont we understand the fact that there could be some upsets in games

Aur ha ye jabardasti ki desi thinking mat thusaa karooo...:tdown:

they don't hv proofs...but they hv 7th sense..... [not 6th coz confidence involved]

islyea kaite hai...

WHat does this have to do with 9/11, or 26/11? You're a typical Indian that you cannot help drawing idiotic conclusions and forming strong opinions even though you have no idea what you are talking about.

Theres a reason both the ICC, and UK criminal court, and the PCB have investigated Kamran Akmal for match fixing. Are they conspiracty nuts as well?

News of the World just proved conclusively three players match fixed, and FOUR OTHER players were also linked to the match-fixing. Kamran Akmal was one of these players. Did News of the World make up all these allegations? Is the News of the World working for Pakistanis??

What about the Indian media hinting at Kamran Akmal for match-fixing? Are Pakistanis controlling them?

Indians have just become so blind with hatred that they cannot help attacking Pakistan in any way that they can, even when its idiotic and makes no sense.

The truth is 26/11 conspiracy theories are all created by and written by INDIANS, like Amaresh Mishra. SO maybe you should condemn your own country men, jackass. Regardless, it has nothing to do with this issue. Only an idiot, or an Indian would somehow find the issues are connected in anyway.

And also try and come up with some intelligent and interesting comments. Right now you just come across as some 12 yr old typical brainless Indian racist. All you do is embarrass Indians with such retarded posts. Try thinking a little.

islyea kaite hai...

hahaha, ab tu dosre ko 'zaheel' keh rahe ho, apne statement peh tu zara ghor karo, aap kitne zaheel ho, no offence...

lol dude Salim Malik is serving life ban for fixing matches, and You are missing him? Wasim Akram was also not clean, Judge had soft corner for him, Justice Qayyum has revealed this now. PCB had best chance to come out clean but they failed. Thats why few yrs later we have Amir/Asif/Salman.

Match-fixing judge reveals 'soft corner' for Akram

Shabbir Ahmed belongs to golden generation of cricketers? He was banned by ICC 4-5yrs ago for his bowling action. He was mediocre bowler.

Dunno what clips you watching on youtube, aggression today is nothing. Older players had 10x aggression, See Ambrose's videos.

Your cricketing knowledge is very poor mate. Bowlers used to appreciate six on their own bowling? R u aware abt term Chin music? Those killer looks from Donald, Ambrose.

For hint, search -

Ambrose vs Waugh, Donald vs Atherton on Youtube.
Now thats something different !!

Back
Top Bottom