What's new

Five Indian Soldiers Killed in Attack Along Pakistan Border

So if the attackers were wearing the US Army uniform, they would have been taken for US Army attackers?
Yes..
1. IF we share border with US
2. IF we've fought 4 wars with US
3. IF US is weaker than us so they have to satisfy themselves (as OP) with incursions and deceitful killing of our soldiers
4. IF Americans' patriotism starts with India and ends with India

Rest in peace to the Indian soldiers.
RIP

tragic...and to be honest a bit humiliating.....Just for the sake of argument let's assume that they were pak soldiers....now can anyone explain me how they managed to get-in to our territory undetected and managed to kill our Petrol party and then fled??

we can cry a river on this issue but at the end of the day i can smell lot of complacency...I hope i am wrong and desperate to be corrected on this issue...so anybody who even has an iota of knowledge on this subject kindly pitch in...Another thing that i am desperate to hear now is what will IA do...

Its not that hard in the LOC ...and 400 meters is not a lot of ground especially in that kind of terrain .... and please do not use the word humiliate on the bodies of those dead soldiers.... We have carried out plenty of cross border attacks , they just don't get highlighted in media

Exclusive: Dirty war on LoC preceded deadly Poonch ambush - Firstpost

Its not that hard in the LOC ...and 400 meters is not a lot of ground especially in that kind of terrain
So you mean to say that Pakistan can send in their troops at will and kill our patrol parties..In short our patrol parties are at their mercy?? So whenever they feel like they will plan such attacks and sit pretty on their side??

.... and please do not use the word humiliate on the bodies of those dead soldiers....

Have lot of respect for my soldiers...however please tell me...somebody entered my house and killed my soldiers and we couldn't do anything about it....isn't it a humiliation??

We have carried out plenty of cross border attacks , they just don't get highlighted in media

Exclusive: Dirty war on LoC preceded deadly Poonch ambush - Firstpost

Not sure about it...However i am not very much interested on what we have done across border...i am more interested in what can be done on my side...What i want is the heads of all those 20 ba$tards...hope IA soon give a befitting reply!!

NEW DELHI: The attack on Indian soldiers which left five dead couldn't have come at a worse time for both India and Pakistan which had recently proposed dates for resumption of dialogue that remained stalled since the January ceasefire violations. It left many red-faced in India, too, as New Delhi had responded positively not only to Pakistan's proposal for a meeting between PM Manmohan Singh and his counterpart Nawaz Sharif - on the sidelines of UNGA in New York in September — but also for talks on Tulbul Navigation Project/ Wullar Barrage and Sir Creek issues.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...tack-along-pakistan-border.html#ixzz2bMmY4wac
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think, the PA generals do not want peace talks between the two countries' civilian govts, specially when the PLA troops are keeping IA generals busy in Ladakh.

This may be the reason why the PA generals back stabbed the peace initiative taken by the newly installed govt of Newaz Sharif. So, the off and on border conflict game starts anew at this juncture.

NEW DELHI: The attack on Indian soldiers which left five dead couldn't have come at a worse time for both India and Pakistan which had recently proposed dates for resumption of dialogue that remained stalled since the January ceasefire violations. It left many red-faced in India, too, as New Delhi had responded positively not only to Pakistan's proposal for a meeting between PM Manmohan Singh and his counterpart Nawaz Sharif - on the sidelines of UNGA in New York in September — but also for talks on Tulbul Navigation Project/ Wullar Barrage and Sir Creek issues.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...tack-along-pakistan-border.html#ixzz2bMmY4wac
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think, the PA generals do not want peace talks between the two countries' civilian govts, specially when the PLA troops are keeping IA generals busy in Ladakh.

This may be the reason why the PA generals back stabbed the peace initiative taken by the newly installed govt of Pakistan of Newaz Sharif. So, the off and on border conflict game starts anew at this juncture.

The newly installed govt and ruler of PML N Nawaz Sharif met with PA General Kiyani got briefed and also briefed the Gen about his policy and after getting node from the Gen he went ahead with talks policy Hence no one should have doubt about Pakistan's intention to keep the dialogue process continued.

On the other hand statements from Indian generals viz a viz Kashmir were like streetboys' yelling You must look into possibility of Indian Army unhappy with dialogue with Pakistan over Kashmir and other issues.

This may be the reason why the PA generals back stabbed the peace initiative taken by the newly installed govt of Pakistan of Newaz Sharif. So, the off and on border conflict game starts anew at this juncture.

Irony!!! it's happening again in Nawaz S. rule. I pity him more than MMS. He need lot of support from inside and outside to rein the culprits (elite).

tragic...and to be honest a bit humiliating.....Just for the sake of argument let's assume that they were pak soldiers....now can anyone explain me how they managed to get-in to our territory undetected and managed to kill our Petrol party and then fled??

we can cry a river on this issue but at the end of the day i can smell lot of complacency...I hope i am wrong and desperate to be corrected on this issue...so anybody who even has an iota of knowledge on this subject kindly pitch in...Another thing that i am desperate to hear now is what will IA do...

Seems Indian opposition parties are trying to play politics of dead bodies that too of their soldiers to hit at Congress.

Whereas Indian Army is concerned its been signaling war cries since start of this year.

Its time Indian Govt and Indian Army should be on same page to sort out things. Congress had displayed immense maturity over many issues be it Chinese tent issue, Telangana, Afzal Guru or so denting every move by Saffronies to score against Congress.

It seems that the Indian members here are more sanguine about this then about alleged Chinese incursions. Even without cross border bloodshed you have threads about alleged Chinese incursions full of Indian members talking about going to war with China in a "grant alliance" with Vietnam, Philippinnes, Japan, Singapore, South Korea and the US.

On the other hand statements from Indian generals viz a viz Kashmir were like streetboys' yelling You must look into possibility of Indian Army unhappy with dialogue with Pakistan over Kashmir and other issues.

Doesn't make sense. IA has nothing to worry about on Kashmir, no one is going to give anything away :). Siachen is now an issue buried & MMS simply can't go anywhere with that. I'm sorry, not buying this.

It seems that the Indian members here are more sanguine about this then about alleged Chinese incursions. Even without cross border bloodshed you have threads about alleged Chinese incursions full of Indian members talking about going to war with China in a "grant alliance" with Vietnam, Philippinnes, Japan, Singapore, South Korea and the US.

Don't discuss fantasy novel stories here.

Doesn't make sense. IA has nothing to worry about on Kashmir, no one is going to give anything away :). Siachen is now an issue buried & MMS simply can't go anywhere with that. I'm sorry, not buying this.

read their statements. They are behaving like streetboys. may be in mood to mint more weapons deals

read their statements. They are behaving like streetboys. may be in mood to mint more weapons deals

That will happen regardless, this won't be the way they go about that. They are getting far more weapons than ever before anyways.

Btw, whose statements are you talking about? The CoAS? Now that would be a stretch........

Testimony of an injured soldier means squat when it is from one side only. As far as Pakistan should be concerned, India is trying to label that militants and Pakistan are working on patrols and ambushes together. This link must be challenged by Pakistan with the fact that 5 terrorists dressed in Indian army uniforms tried to enter Pakistan carrying explosives to be potentially used in Pakistan as has been the case for the last few years. One got away with communication and other material and is now a wanted man for terrorism. The terrorists who died, are now found to be Indian soldiers. No difference as they are on a state agenda of state sponsored terrorism anyway so no issues there.

Testimony of an injured soldier means squat when it is from one side only. As far as Pakistan should be concerned, India is trying to label that militants and Pakistan are working on patrols and ambushes together. This link must be challenged by Pakistan with the fact that 5 terrorists dressed in Indian army uniforms tried to enter Pakistan carrying explosives to be potentially used in Pakistan as has been the case for the last few years. One got away with communication and other material and is now a wanted man for terrorism. The terrorists who died, are now found to be Indian soldiers. No difference as they are on a state agenda of state sponsored terrorism anyway so no issues there.

So does your opinion!!

Back
Top Bottom