What's new

Five Indian Soldiers Including a JCO Killed in a Gunfight in Forests of Surankote, in Poonch district IOK

I have blood phobia but even I dont feel sorry for illegal indian occupying terrorists...

We need to send them weapons through any means possible. They should kill any collaborators of indian army as well and make sure no hindutva settler settles.

I hope all 900 of em are put in gas chambers...a price to pay for participating or supporting anti-India activities

Just your average Indian casually supporting genocide. And then we wonder why India has become a hellhole for Muslims

I hope all 900 of em are put in gas chambers...a price to pay for participating or supporting anti-India activities
Where do they keep 'em gas chambers in India?

The people arrested will be let go eventually because Gov. cannot feed them indefinitely. One can only hope that these people are vetted properly to identify who among them are really inclined to support militancy.

Reading your comment, it's unsurprising that they pick up arms against you people.

This is the same mindset that led to Pakistan being made. Jinnah originally adcovated for a united India too, but decided on partition after years of dealing with Nehru and Gandhi's schizophrenic delusions of a "united" Hindu India. Are you trying to cut your country into more pieces?

Last edited:
Hopefully Pakistan can reverse the strategic blunder of Mushy (amongst many) of retreating from Kashmir and re-engage the Indian forces.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom