What's new

Five CMs add weight to Prime Minister’s Bangladesh visit

Actually GOI wants to collect the faith of these thankless people as they have been threatening us to go close to China
actually I think we should allow them to do that and only time will teach them when China dumps them:lol:

How is Bangladesh having good relations with China ever "threatening"? My, my...

Chalo, One thing is clear that our neighbours are not capable enough to run their country.. They want to be ruled by China and US. God Bless.

For India, Bangladesh is neither strategic important nor she makes any difference but GoI is keeping GoB in good terms till it can or last.

There is some possibility that Bangladesh might become anti-India in future (Officially , Public view doesn't make difference) and might try to do something which will be not good for us. I have seen many BD posters talking many things but all are only on paper as usual.

When BD will do something against India, we will take certain steps to reply more than imagination. So, Game will continue till it last. 3 years or 30 years. This is anyone guess!! :enjoy:

For India, Bangladesh is neither strategic important nor she makes any difference but GoI is keeping GoB in good terms till it can or last.

There is some possibility that Bangladesh might become anti-India in future (Officially , Public view doesn't make difference) and might try to do something which will be not good for us. I have seen many BD posters talking many things but only on paper as usual.

When BD will do something against India, we will take certain steps to reply more than imagination. So, Game will continue till it last. :enjoy:

Its not about some strategic importance but having freindly relations with our neighbours.
At current situations India is having hostile relations with nearly all of our neighbours (excluding some) so I don't see anything wrong in GOI's advances.

Bangladesh can do anything. She is an Independent and sovereign country. Make relation with China or Pakistan or Burma. Doesn't matter.

Only Anti-Indian stand will create Anti-Bangladesh opinion in India from Public to leaders.

Its not about some strategic importance but having freindly relations with our neighbours.
At current situations India is having hostile relations with nearly all of our neighbours (excluding some) so I don't see anything wrong in GOI's advances.

GOI is doing fine. Every country would have done same. Not every neighbour of India are hostile. we have good relation with Nepal, Bhutan, even better relation with Myanmar. SL has become Anti-India but we have also started thinking same after Tamil killing (Government to Government relation is still fine). But historically, All countries have problem with their neighbours.

IMO, Bangladesh will become Anti-India in future. I am not sure When ? 5 years to 25 years. But it's possible. In any case, we will not have any problem due to our capability. We are trying to make good relation till we can.

Bangladesh can do anything. She is an Independent and sovereign country. Make relation with China or Pakistan or Burma. Doesn't matter.

Only Anti-Indian stand will create Anti-Bangladesh opinion in India from Public to leaders.

And that is the exact advancement these guys are making but we indians don't bother what BD is doing.

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Er...Chinese naval base in Bangladesh? Since when? You smoking weed?

Some BD and sino members said this on forum that after SL china will open a naval base in BD .

And you believe them? :rofl:

It is a choice to both the nation.. BD will grow if it choses peace. But if Pakistan is its role model then the future will tell the story. U want a failed state or a happening place, its ur choice.. Our PM is visiting your country, later we should not repent that MMS poured Tax payers' money into gutter.. After all we also expect some productivity from our govt.

It is a choice to both the nation.. BD will grow if it choses peace. But if Pakistan is its role model then the future will tell the story. U want a failed state or a happening place, its ur choice.. Our PM is visiting your country, later we should not repent that MMS poured Tax payers' money into gutter.. After all we also expect some productivity from our govt.

:woot: :woot: :woot:

Back
Top Bottom