What's new

Five CMs add weight to Prime Minister’s Bangladesh visit

India is not jealous of China, India is a democracy and not a communist.

But one thing for sure is that some of India neighbours are jealous of India growth and power. :D

ARRE BHAI don't take his post seriously whenever they find it diffcult for themselves to counter us they start posting nonsense like this :blah:

Munshi will there be a time ever when India will be jeoulos of BD if ever LOL.

And why should we go to any BABA as we know BD don't have any guts to harm India.POOR COUNTRY :lol:

man, listen this hatred is not out of jealousy. This hatred is not that cheap. Once i read an article by an indian writer.. Just want to tell you about that. He wrote ' Though BD broke away from pakistan, it never gave away its pakistani nature... People of Bangladesh and Pakistan are same minded. Indians feel frustrated when they see this'

he is 100% right. We Bangladeshis do not like Indians.... Whatever happens you are always the wrong guy. Accept the fact and be normal with it as you people are with pakistanis. MBI munshi is not an uncommon piece.. He represents 80% of Bangladeshi. Only people who like india are hindu and hard core awamileague supporters.

listen this hatred is not because of jealousy. Actually what you got to be jealous of?? This is inborn hatred.. When i was a child , babri mosque incident happened. That left a permanent bad impression on me. And now kashmir, Guzarat. Do you think 90% muslims of Bangladesh like that?

Also you should blame your policy. You guys blindly support hasina and league. That makes BNP AND JAMAT supporters your enemy which is almost half of the country. Now that you guys have seen bd mentality for last 5 years and accept this you are not welcome in BD. Stop crying here and act accordingly.. Such as declare us enemy and cut all relationship. Bd people doesnt care about it. What we fear is subotage by league under india's directiön.

man, listen this hatred is not out of jealousy. This hatred is not that cheap. Once i read an article by an indian writer.. Just want to tell you about that. He wrote ' Though BD broke away from pakistan, it never gave away its pakistani nature... People of Bangladesh and Pakistan are same minded. Indians feel frustrated when they see this'

he is 100% right. We Bangladeshis do not like Indians.... Whatever happens you are always the wrong guy. Accept the fact and be normal with it as you people are with pakistanis. MBI munshi is not an uncommon piece.. He represents 80% of Bangladeshi. Only people who like india are hindu and hard core awamileague supporters.

listen this hatred is not because of jealousy. Actually what you got to be jealous of?? This is inborn hatred.. When i was a child , babri mosque incident happened. That left a permanent bad impression on me. And now kashmir, Guzarat. Do you think 90% muslims of Bangladesh like that?

Also you should blame your policy. You guys blindly support hasina and league. That makes BNP AND JAMAT supporters your enemy which is almost half of the country. Now that you guys have seen bd mentality for last 5 years and accept this you are not welcome in BD. Stop crying here and act accordingly.. Such as declare us enemy and cut all relationship. Bd people doesnt care about it. What we fear is subotage by league under india's directiön.

your views doesnt matter.ask ur govt

your views doesnt matter.ask ur govt

its not my view. It is common view. Govt. Does not matter. awamileague won the election because people wanted to teach BNP a lesson for corruption. Even my hard core bnp family voted league. Now league has lost all its popularity just after two years. Do you know the reason?? Yes its you, indians. People donot like any deal with India... :-)

its not my view. It is common view. Govt. Does not matter. awamileague won the election because people wanted to teach BNP a lesson for corruption. Even my hard core bnp family voted league. Now league has lost all its popularity just after two years. Do you know the reason?? Yes its you, indians. People donot like any deal with India... :-)

what kind of people are you??Your foreign policy and relations are with india only???That on the bases of this you will throw this govt away:laugh:

I am already broken into tears after reading your post.
Actually I have said this earlier and will say this again that the reason behind the bad relations between us and BD peaple is our stupid govt .
And Indian muslims and our riots are India's internal interests so why are you guys so interested in them and yeah Kashmir do you even know the complete story???
And what is there in India to be jeoulos of ??? Actually I have mentioned it before but gonna do it again in easy words India is the only country in our region which is getting rid of its probelms its such a high pace will you guys are just trying to chase us.Actually this pace would have been a way more but thanks to our dumb ministers.

Completely agree with that BD people really don't like India and they will never and the reason is that you guys just see some muslims getting killed in some riots by some Hindus but FAIL to understand that its just some idiots who participated in this except all the Hindus and our corrupt govt who don't have balls to take actions against these morons as the fear loosing votes.:hitwall:
BTW just go close to these guys :china: :pakistan: but don't call us for help again if they coloniees you again.

Completely agree with that BD people really don't like India and they will never and the reason is that you guys just see some muslims getting killed in some riots by some Hindus but FAIL to understand that its just some idiots who participated in this except all the Hindus and our corrupt govt who don't have balls to take actions against these morons as the fear loosing votes.:hitwall:
BTW just go close to these guys :china: :pakistan: but don't call us for help again if they coloniees you again.

Yes we are afraid of being coloniees ....... :cheesy:

Yes we are afraid of being coloniees ....... :cheesy:

Thanks for accepting this one should face his fears to conqure them :lol:
Anyways was thats the only line in my entire post which you find attractive enough yo reply.

You dont like india because of kashmir,gujrat etc.
What about you. You dont feel guilty when thousands of hindus in bd were massacred and fled to india. Does you parents does not teach your wrong doings but they teach you kashmir,gujrat.
But still since independence muslim population increased in india but hindu people in your country decreased.
First do a proper introspection then hate if you have a mind

What about you. You dont feel guilty when thousands of hindus in bd were massacred and fled to india. Does you parents does not teach your wrong doings but they teach you kashmir,gujrat.
But still since independence muslim population increased in india but hindu people in your country decreased.

You simply wasting your time by sending such knowlegable posts as they are simply gonna ignore it .

61 goods getting free India access | Bangladesh | bdnews24.com

Dhaka, Aug 31 (bdnews24.com) – The Indian government has decided to provide duty-free access to 61 Bangladeshi, mostly apparel, products into its market.

The BBC said on Wednesday it was told by high officials from both countries that the official announcement for the sanction would come during the Indian prime minister Mohmahan Singh's Dhaka visit. Manmohan is due for a two-day visit on Sep 6 to Dhaka.

Forty-seven of those 61 products are apparel goods. The government is working on finalising eight to 10 protocols, memoranda of understanding and modalities to be signed during the visit, Gowher Rizvi, the prime minister's international affairs adviser, told bdnews24.com on Tuesday.

Export to India nearly doubled as manufacturers exported about Tk 10.77 billion worth of products in Jan-Mar period while it was only Tk 5.48 billion in the same period of the last fiscal, according to Bangladesh Bank statistics. The export jumped further as India allowed duty-free exports of 10 million pieces of RMG products a year from the current calendar year, Mahiuddin said. Earlier, eight million pieces enjoyed duty-free market access.

India has a middleclass population of about 450 million with domestic garment market size of $30 billion, he said. "If Bangladesh can meet 10 percent of the Indian demand it will be $ 3 billion and it will help to reduce the trade gap.

2011-08-31-19-30-22-India-Bangladesh-Flag_0.jpg

do not talk sense. Every single indian support israel against palestine in pdf. it is offtopic but reality. I have never seen any atrocity against minorities . Pakistan did that and paid. I know you gonna show me some reports against jamatis in 2001 now. thats all awami propaganda.

Since when? The Indo-Pak war of 1971? Please...

I think you mean the environment? Not slaughtered. But, in any case, yes the numbers of ethnic and indigenous minorities are going down due to discrimination by extremists, the uncertain political environment, and lack of economic opportunities in many regions of Bangladesh.

There are 'incidents':
Bangladesh - Human Rights Congress for Bangladesh Minorities (HRCBM)
UNHCR | Refworld | World Directory of Minorities and Indigenous Peoples - Bangladesh : Overview
Human rights in Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But, Bangladesh as a state more or less do recognize ethnic groups and minorities and their rights. It is just that Bangladesh is not the best place for enforcing human rights standards. They can barely enforce any law at all.

If you do not like India, India can do nothing about it.

It also is not a life and death question for India to have Bangladeshi love India.

The PM is merely doing what a civilised nation should do - have friendly relations with its neighbours.

If Bangladesh does not appreciate it, does it make the world or India collapse?

Pragmatically seen Bangladesh is no gamechanger in the region.

One does not have to go to war, but there are many avenues to encourage friendship.

Hasina or Khaleda or any other Begum or Mian are not material to this encouragement.

You must realise that India does not have to 'please international Muslims'. Her concern would suffice to keep all communities of India happy and it is not material if BD Muslims are not happy with India.

Do Muslims care to work out their country's activities to please UK or US Christians or Indian Hindus? So. what makes you feel that India should do cartwheels to please international Muslims and more so Bangaldeshis?

Back
Top Bottom