What's new

First Type 06361 submarine Hà Ni spotted in Svetly, Kaliningrad region, Ru

In fact, Chinese-Indian orders helped Sukhoi Company a lot to stay afloat and transform.

Chinese orders helped Sukhoi Company a lot to stay afloat.
Indian orders helped Sukhoi Company a lot to transform.
Chinese Modernization Promote Indian orders.:azn:
Your a other promoter is :pakistan:

It is perfect.
But now India cooperate in designing, not simply purchase.

P.S. England & Co do the same with US F35.

Finally always depend on Russion to Emergency production.

Yes we are ! :cheers:

But I like them Russians too; I've got a sister-in-law from Russia ! :D

OK, let us be friends too:)

Chinese orders helped Sukhoi Company a lot to stay afloat.
Indian orders helped Sukhoi Company a lot to transform.
Chinese Modernization Promote Indian orders.:azn:
Your a other promoter is :pakistan:

Compeletely agree with you:)

Finally always depend on Russion to Emergency production.

The same with China at least for now. You need Su35S to move further:)

What about me ? I feel left out ! :cray:

My friend Russian Mil Mi8 UN pilot worked in Pakistan when there were big floods, delivered aid and food.

OK, let us be friends too:)

The same with China at least for now. You need Su35S to move further:)

So are you a Rubin Kazan fan or CSKA Moscow or Anzi ? :what:

I liked Anzi because of Etto ! :D

By the way why would the Chinese need the Su-35 when they've got the J-10B & the J-11B in a pretty decent high-low combination; I would think that the Chinese are progressing very quickly as many PAF pilots have attested to that after flying their planes & using the equipment they are producing, I'm sure we'd be seeing knew 4.5th Generation Platforms coming along by 2020 as perhaps a J-10C or a J-11C !

What the Chinese are lacking right now is probably the proper metallurgical skills to perfect their engine technology ! But I'm sure by 2020 the WS series would have matured.

This map is not correct.
Map.jpg

Pls tell me what's wrong with the map?

Btw.Kra project has just started in the biggest investor is China.

So are you a Rubin Kazan fan or CSKA Moscow or Anzi ? :what:

I liked Anzi because of Etto ! :D

By the way why would the Chinese need the Su-35 when they've got the J-10B & the J-11B in a pretty decent high-low combination; I would think that the Chinese are progressing very quickly as many PAF pilots have attested to that after flying their planes & using the equipment they are producing, I'm sure we'd be seeing knew 4.5th Generation Platforms coming along by 2020 as perhaps a J-10C or a J-11C !

What the Chinese are lacking right now is probably the proper metallurgical skills to perfect their engine technology ! But I'm sure by 2020 the WS series would have matured.

Well, I like Spartak Moscow:) In football/ice hockey:) Do you follow football Championship of Russia? Respect!

Well, Chinese asked Russia to sell Su 35 S, because they can't design such machine:)
Russia is afraid that Chinese simply copy this jet, as did with Su27.

download.do

Su35S together with Su34 and Sukhoi PAK FA

Pakistan is a other promoter of Russion arms and buy lots of RD-93.

Pakistan is sure friend of Russia.

Well to be fair Russia is in the Indian Camp & they did threaten to stop the supply of the RD-93 but China had so many more on order that the Russians just couldn't refuse & shoot their economy in the foot !

I can't wait for the WS-13 to mature so that we can get them on the JF-17 ! :D

Map.jpg

Pls tell me what's wrong with the map?

Btw.Kra project has just started in the biggest investor is China.

Well for one nearly half of Pakistan has been given over to India & not just the disputed region of Kashmir ! :blink:

Secondly where the foOK is Bangladesh ? :rofl:

Well to be fair Russia is in the Indian Camp & they did threaten to stop the supply of the RD-93 but China had so many more on order that the Russians just couldn't refuse & shoot their economy in the foot !

Russia is Indian friend from long ago.
But it doesn't mean that Russian can't be Pakistan's friend:)

I deeply like Su-35 .
Although it are not necessity for PLAN,but I hope PLAN buy some.

Su35S is the best 4 generation fighter. (in my Russian opinion) :)

Well for one nearly half of Pakistan has been given over to India & not just the disputed region of Kashmir ! :blink:

Secondly where the foOK is Bangladesh ? :rofl:
ah,lm so sorry,the map is only focus on shipping routes.

Here is a better one
KRa.jpg

Well, I like Spartak Moscow:) In football/ice hockey:) Do you follow football Championship of Russia? Respect!

Well, Chinese asked Russia to sell Su 35 S, because they can't design such machine:)
Russia is afraid that Chinese simply copy this jet, as did with Su27.
Su35S together with Su34 and Sukhoi PAK FA

Yeah I do follow it a little bit because I'm in love with football which means whether its the German Bundes Liga or the Russian Premier League; I do keep an eye on things ! :D

But you guys really need to invest in Stadiums which are covered from the top because most of the times I've watched a match being played in Russia the ground is covered in snow or at the very least the players are freezing their buttts off ! :fie:

Dude I thought that news wasn't substantiated that no PLAAF spokesperson or someone said that they'd be looking towards acquiring the Su-35s !

Yeah I do follow it a little bit because I'm in love with football which means whether its the German Bundes Liga or the Russian Premier League; I do keep an eye on things ! :D

But you guys really need to invest in Stadiums which are covered from the top because most of the times I've watched a match being played in Russia the ground is covered in snow or at the very least the players are freezing their buttts off ! :fie:

Dude I thought that news wasn't substantiated that no PLAAF spokesperson or someone said that they'd be looking towards acquiring the Su-35s !

Well, Russia is country of snow:) What TV channel do you use, Eurosport or something?
Try to watch ice hockey, North American NHL or Russia's KHL:)

KHL.jpg

Russia is afraid of selling Su35S to China, because Chinese know how to copy:)
After Russia Army receive substantial number os Su35S, possibly we will try to sell it widely.
I hope, not to China:)

Pakistani game nr 1 is cricket?

Back
Top Bottom