What's new

First Type 06361 submarine Hà Ni spotted in Svetly, Kaliningrad region, Ru

ah,lm so sorry,the map is only focus on shipping routes.

Here is a better one
KRa.jpg

Hey I was just kidding mate ! :cheers:

Anyhow when the situation in Baluchistan subsidies as it already has to a huge extent & the Afghan War ends in 2014 & some semblance of peace can be restored to those regions; then the work of the Gwadar Port would start once more which means China would be able to get most of her supplies through Gwadar (which is about a few hundred Km from Dubai) traveling along Pakistan on the Karakorm Highway & into the Xinjiang Province of China ! :tup:

Well, Russia is country of snow:) What TV channel do you use, Eurosport or something?
Try to watch ice hockey, North American NHL or Russia's KHL:)

Russia is afraid of selling Su35S to China, because Chinese know how to copy:)
After Russia Army receive substantial number os Su35S, possibly we will try to sell it widely.
I hope, not to China:)

Pakistani game nr 1 is cricket?

I usually watch it on Sopcast & mostly the Champions League or the Europa League matches in which Russians teams are playing so whichever live stream is available I choose that !

I'm afraid I don't watch ice-hockey because Pakistan doesn't play it ! :undecided:

But I never could understand how all of a sudden, in the middle of the game, players would start pounding each other to pulp without the referee or the umpire doing anything ! :blink:

And China doesn't copy it gets inspiration ! :angel:

Just like you guys & the Americans inspired so much from them German designs after the Second World War ! :D

Pakistan's national game is hockey (field hockey) & we've been crowned world champions in it 4 times !

We've been pretty darn successful in squash too but cricket remains the most popular game in Pakistan !

Well, Chinese asked Russia to sell Su 35 S, because they can't design such machine:)
Russia is afraid that Chinese simply copy this jet, as did with Su27.

download.do

Su35S together with Su34 and Sukhoi PAK FA

If possible ,China will buy some of all kinds Advanced fighter to investigative.
Although Chian can Design more Advanced fighter ,But J-11 is main fighter of PLAAF as Su-27 Series.
Su-35s is The best fighter of Su-27 Series. We need its Design to let our J-11 more powerful.
Besides we need more units to replace lots of J-7.Su-35s are It is suitable for PLAAF because we have lot Su-27 and Su-30.
Its a good choose.
By the way AVIC too slowy.

And China doesn't copy it gets inspiration ! :angel:

Just like you guys & the Americans inspired so much from them German designs after the Second World War ! :D

Well, any help in inspiration from such big and active neighbor is dangerous:)

If possible ,China will buy some of all kinds Advanced fighter to investigative.
Although Chian can Design more Advanced fighter ,But J-11 is main fighter of PLAAF as Su-27 Series.
Su-35s is The best fighter of Su-27 Series. We need its Design to let our J-11 more powerful.
Besides we need more units to replace lots of J-7.Su-35s are It is suitable for PLAAF because we have lot Su-27 and Su-30.
Its a good choose.
By the way AVIC too slowy.

We know what you want:)
I hope our authorities will not sell you Su35s:)

Well, Russia is country of snow:) What TV channel do you use, Eurosport or something?
Try to watch ice hockey, North American NHL or Russia's KHL:)

KHL.jpg

Russia is afraid of selling Su35S to China, because Chinese know how to copy:)
After Russia Army receive substantial number os Su35S, possibly we will try to sell it widely.
I hope, not to China:)

Pakistani game nr 1 is cricket?

It was corruption scandal with minister for defense Russia's, I guess it is related to Su 35 affair.

Well to be fair Russia is in the Indian Camp & they did threaten to stop the supply of the RD-93 but China had so many more on order that the Russians just couldn't refuse & shoot their economy in the foot !

I can't wait for the WS-13 to mature so that we can get them on the JF-17 ! :D
RD-93 Adequate supply. Do not worry about it.
WS-13 more cheaper for Pak to save your money and own more money :smitten:
We do my best to be promoter for Russia are enough

We know what you want:)
I hope our authorities will not sell you Su35s:)

Do not worry about it.
Things have changed, Now we have lots Technology and capacity whats Russia need.
Do it,Its A win-win situation

The most important reason to buy Su-35 is that AVIC have no more manufacturability for J-11B.
AVIC main task is J-15,J-16 and J-31.

We urgent need Advanced fighter to replace all old Su-27sks. Su-35 is the best choice.

If Su-35 is realy good fighter in use.PLAN meybe not only buy 40 units.

International boundaries of Pakistan map are not correct. Looks like huge Pakistani area is shown in india.

Map.jpg

Pls tell me what's wrong with the map?

Btw.Kra project has just started in the biggest investor is China.

Do not worry about it.
Things have changed, Now we have lots Technology and capacity whats Russia need.
Do it,Its A win-win situation

The most important reason to buy Su-35 is that AVIC have no more manufacturability for J-11B.
AVIC main task is J-15,J-16 and J-31.

We urgent need Advanced fighter to replace all old Su-27sks. Su-35 is the best choice.

If Su-35 is realy good fighter in use.PLAN meybe not only buy 40 units.

I think Russia get technologies from the source, Germany or France.
Regarding Chinese capacity, Russia use it already.

I think Russia get technologies from the source, Germany or France.
Regarding Chinese capacity, Russia use it already.

The technological development in China is beyond your imagination.

The technological development in China is beyond your imagination.

Well, as far as I know China still suffers weapons embargo imposed by the US and Europe. If Russia stops delivering advanced weapons, we will see how far the Chinese military will advance.

Seriously talking, it is not in Russia´s interest to support China industry complex. Russia should step up military cooperation with Vietnam instead.

Flag-Pins-Russia-Vietnam.jpg

Well, as far as I know China still suffers weapons embargo imposed by the US and Europe. If Russia stops delivering advanced weapons, we will see how far the Chinese military will advance.

Seriously talking, it is not in Russia´s interest to support China industry complex. Russia should step up military cooperation with Vietnam instead.

Flag-Pins-Russia-Vietnam.jpg
Well, we not got enough money and achieve technology advance to effort that step with Russia in now. India is better choice for them, but we also got cooperation with both country, so I think our relationship will reach that step in near future. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom