What's new

First Type 06361 submarine Hà Ni spotted in Svetly, Kaliningrad region, Ru

Hey, see, I talked you guys he got mental impact or ill or some kinds! :lol:
Any problem when you buy civilian equipment!? Vietnam also buy those stuff.

Can you distinguish between military and civilian?
It looks like you cant.:rofl:

@Evgeny
China is famous as copycat. Russia should never sell advanced weapons to them. Being friend today could be enemy tomorrow, see USSR-China and Japan-China relationship.

One question, why your location flag differs from your location place: Lithuania?

Only my body is here in Lithuania:)
My soul is in Russia:)

Well, I think Russian authorities understand the problem with China. China is big, ambitious and is our neighbor and selling the most advanced weapons to China is not clever.

Russia need money to boost their industry and they still hold many thing away from China.

Yes and it is more safe to earn money from selling weaponry to India, Vietnam or Algeria, than to China.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only my body is here in Lithuania:)
My soul is in Russia:)

Well, I think Russian authorities understand the problem with China. China is big, ambitious and is our neighbor and selling the most advanced weapons to China is not clever.

Yes and it is more safe to earn money from selling weaponry to India, Vietnam or Algeria, than to China.

It reported in Vietnam, Russia's New Paper informed that Vietnam can has his own Carrier in future. Frankly speaking it may not be necessary for Vietnam.
If it can be, I think Russia can produce it for us. Thank you for help indeed.

Báo Nga nh

Sorry for that my link is refer to New paper written in Vietnamese only.

It reported in Vietnam, Russia's New Paper informed that Vietnam can has his own Carrier in future. Frankly speaking it may not be necessary for Vietnam.
If it can be, I think Russia can produce it for us. Thank you for help indeed.

Báo Nga nh

Sorry for that my link is refer to New paper written in Vietnamese only.
I think a Carrier like CV is too much, just LST is enough, or LPD is very good.
I remember Russia was building a LST class name "Ivan Green". We could buy that if It's fit our requirements and good price.

Pls help us to control Kra canal in Thailand,u and VN will earn a huge benefit from it :D
Map.jpg

Why take control of the canal. Anyway is there any oil in the canal?

I remember Russia was building a LST class name "Ivan Green". We could buy that if It's fit our requirements and good price.

Ivan Gren class vessels are for carrying and landing marines:) Vietnam will need a lot more ships to accompany such vessels.

Possibly, Vietnam will need Kamov Ka52 helicopters for protecting landing operations:)

download.do

Well, it seams Vietnam already built its landing vessel, HQ-571 Truong Sa.

And this is how ships are being moved to Vietnam:

0_7108b_32dd58fa_XL.jpg

well at least you can convert the CV into hotel maybe

Ivan Gren class vessels are for carrying and landing marines:) Vietnam will need a lot more ships to accompany such vessels.

Possibly, Vietnam will need Kamov Ka52 helicopters for protecting landing operations:)
download.do

These helis look nice and mighty. I like them.

Currently we have some old Russian helis in service such as Mi-8 Hip, Mi-17 Hip-H, and Kmov Ka-32S Helix-C. Would be great if we have money and can buy some modern versions. Besides, Vietnam operates some of the new helis from Eurocopter.

SSFC-EC225.JPG

Eurocopter EC225

Well, it seams Vietnam already built its landing vessel, HQ-571 Truong Sa.

And this is how ships are being moved to Vietnam:
Yes, maybe, we will need more ship in future with support from Russia. :)
HQ-571 is just for nomarl transport, can not perform a quick landing operation like LPD.

These helis look nice and mighty. I like them.

Currently we have some old Russian helis in service such as Mi-8 Hip, Mi-17 Hip-H, and Kmov Ka-32S Helix-C. Would be great if we have money and can buy some modern versions. Besides, Vietnam operates some of the new helis from Eurocopter.

SSFC-EC225.JPG

Eurocopter EC225

I think Russia will try to sell new modernised Mi8/17 to Vietnam, because they are good as usually:)

Also, Russia can offer multi role, attack-transport helicopter, Mil Mi35

800px-Afghan_Mil_Mi-35.jpg

@Evgeny
cool helis. Do you know how much a unit costs?

Last edited by a moderator:
Great! Can´t wait to see the "new" Camranh bay, re-designed and enlarged by our Russian friends. The base is for our submarines and more.

nhatrang-tours-Cam-Ranh-bay-Nha-Trang-05.jpg

Camranh Bay

2-Trang-2.jpg

Vietnam - Russia Friendship Monument in Cam Ranh

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom