What's new

First Type 06361 submarine Hà Ni spotted in Svetly, Kaliningrad region, Ru

Have I told you a single word about Russia?:)
Intel is world leader and deep space for China, Russia etc:)

We just made our Petaflop Supercomputer with our indigenous processors, can Russia make one for themselves? :coffee:

The same for Russia's Elbrus:)
No suit, for Ctr C- Ctr V:) But it is copies.

Yep, typical behavior when running out of arguments.

You claim that China is not innovative and copies everything, yet you have to be a bit more innovative in debate instead of keep repeating the strawman's argument. :coffee:

You claim that China is not innovative and copies everything, yet you have to be a bit more innovative in debate instead of keep repeating the strawman's argument. :coffee:

You understand me perfectly:) You understand that the highest world techologies belongs to Western countries.

You understand me perfectly:) You understand that the highest world techologies belongs to Western countries.

For now, the highest technology belongs to the Anglo-Saxon country AKA the United States of America, so Russia is an Anglo-Saxon country, right? :coffee:

For now, the highest technology belongs to the Anglo-Saxon country AKA the United States of America, so Russia is an Anglo-Saxon country, right? :coffee:

USA is deep space for China and Russia technologically. Because they started this, they always leaded this, they always commercialized this, spend trillions on this etc.
China and Russia can technologically assembly the biggest supercomputer in the world. But based on Western ideas, technologies and elements.
Russia is not WASP country:)

I found that processors are native Chinese:)
Loongson. Sorry.
Well Russian supercomputers Elbrus are also on Russian made processors.
But it proves nothing I think.

@Evgeny @ChineseTiger1986
You both are derailling the thread. Pls stay on topic.
LOL, u see these young boys, just be fond of keyboard war. Prepare to tranditional Chinese New Year. How Vietnamese call the tranditional New Year ? (I knew the Vietnamese also have their own New Year at the same date) and What's the zodiac/animal this year in Vietnam?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Evgeny @ChineseTiger1986
You both are derailling the thread. Pls stay on topic.

Ok, OK, sorry:)

LOL, u see these young boys, just be fond of keyboard war. Prepare to tranditional Chinese New Year. How Vietnamese call the tranditional New Year ? (I knew the Vietnamese also have their own New Year at the same date) and What's the zodiac/animal this year in Vietnam?

Could you tell me if it true, that Chinese children learn a big big lot at school and at home?

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you tell me if it true, that Chinese children learn a big big lot at school and at home?
LOL, i think today Chinese children learn lots of new things from the internet.
In China family, view the internet just as important as the dinner ,Chinese children usually contact network start as 5-6 years age.
Can u believe i have never seen TV Show for many years ? In China internet, u could watch and listen any latest movie and music without any cost, and could learn any interesting on-line lessons without any cost, all in China internet. Here r many kinds of groups to share any interesting things and technology, more foreign movie and animat and new technology shared by overseas Chinese. Ah... forget China internet has the TaoBao.com, the largest on-line seller all over the world can provide any good-quality and low-cost goods including domestic and foreign goods, and their logistics company can quickly send home delivery to everywhere in China within 3-5 days.

Cheers~!

I asked you about how much Chinese children learn at school.
We know that your children learn a lot, really lot that is why they win mathematical or something else Olympics of world. Is that true?

Thank you in advance,
Evgeny

How Vietnamese call the tranditional New Year ? (I knew the Vietnamese also have their own New Year at the same date)
We call Tet (Vietnamese Lunar New Year).
and What's the zodiac/animal this year in Vietnam?
2013: Year of the snake
(12 zodiac animals: rat, buffalo, tiger, cat, dragon, snake, horse, goat, monkey, rooster, dog and pig. These animals rotate through 12-year periods.)

I asked you about how much Chinese children learn at school.
We know that your children learn a lot, really lot that is why they win mathematical or something else Olympics of world. Is that true?

Thank you in advance,
Evgeny

A Chinese mother told me, in China the school starts at 6:30am and ends at 4:30pm. After the school, her daughter goes to a private school which ends about 11:30pm. That´s crazy!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom