What's new

First tarawih prayer in Ayasofya Mosque after 88 years

Just couple days a go a Muslim woman exposed the hypocrisy of these thieves about the aqsa and haghia Sophia they told her not only haghia Sophia but we shall take all the mosques in India Armenia abd Spain then they wonder why the worlds hates them?!😂

That’s because they are hypocrite dogs don’t you know that the Islamists are the filthiest creatures in the world.

You comparison is stupid because Konstantinia is Christian land invaded by ottomans while Spain is Christian land who was invaded by Muslims not liberated and returned to them the same with the Balkan and Iran and India they don’t owe you anything.

There are 2 billion Muslims in the world, enough to hate our enemies many times over, if our enemies target Muslims, we have have enough numbers to target them back

you should open first masjied for muslims in Athente and come talk later about that prick imran... :p:
Opened already.

There are 2 billion Muslims in the world, enough to hate our enemies many times over, if our enemies target Muslims, we have have enough numbers to target them back
Why talk about hate all the time? Why constant warmongering and hatred? Come on man.

should stop listen to that priest imran hussaovic....

He even defended armenian against Azerbajdians, he is nothing but toilet paper.
Imran Hossain is quiet a paranoid person.
I had listened to all his lectures and read most of his books in 2003-4
I listened to some of his recent lectures, they were quiet out of place. So his logics are quiet contradictory at times and he just take ONE DIMENSIONAL ARGUMENTS to the extent ignoring clear Ahadith.

I visited Sultan Ayyup Masjid (Turks call companion of the Messenger Abu Ayyub Ansari as Sultan Ayyup) and tomb, he was buried right by the walls of Constantinople to be amongst those who shall be Part of the conquest of Constantinople.
Go there if one can. I prayed for the recovery of a little girl who was almost on dying bed in children hospital over his grave and she recovered. Allah gives.

Most Muslims nations are in Alliance with the Western Roman Catholics.

Muslims are taking help of the Western Roman Catholics to defeat the Orthodox Christians.
There is no alliance with catholics or orthodox. Just economic, political ties with the Western Civilization which happen to be catholic by birth. That's all.
Most will call themselves atheists.

I'm trying to compare the significance it has to us in a way. Would you prefer if I said "Badshahi Mosque"?
A lot of Muslims believe this is against the spirit of Islam, the ruler didn't turn it into Mosque to get blessings or whatever but to piss Christians/Greeks off. Prophet (saw) never captured houses of worship of other peoples. Prophet took back Kabah which was monotheistic place of worship built by Ibrahim AS which later was turned into house of idols by pagans.

I'm trying to compare the significance it has to us in a way. Would you prefer if I said "Badshahi Mosque"?

I tried to explain it to him about the Spanish Reconquista in another thread,but he wouldn't understand. He kept mentioning Alhambra no matter what I said.

It is wrong to convert holy places which are integral to another monotheistic religion (church of the holy sepulcher, wailing wall, al-aqsa, al-nabawi) but Aya Sofya and the Badhshahi Masjid do not fall under this category. These are holy places created by empires, the aya sofya was created by the EMPEROR Constantine and just as they were formed in imperial conditions they can be reformed in imperial conditions. Any holy place in Europe, Asia, Africa is fair game by the right of conquest.

This is something reflected in the history of the back and forth of the conquests of christians and muslims around the mediterannean. Spain is not in anyway connected to the religions of christianity or islam, it is but a land which was brought under one or another religion via empire.

Mosques in Spain were converted to churches.

Why should Hagia Sophia Mosque be given back to Christians? Hagia Sophia is a mosque and Turkey is a Muslim majority country as well.

should stop listen to that priest imran hussaovic....

He even defended armenian against Azerbajdians, he is nothing but toilet paper.
Imran Hossein is a minor Dajjal I swear. He hangs out with Aleksandr Dugin who is a known satanist, on camera holding a Thelema ceremony (Aleister Crowley). I am amazed how many people here have fallen for the russian anti-imperialist propaganda. They convince people of anti-imperialism while they prepare to expand territory themselves lol.

It is wrong to convert holy places which are integral to another monotheistic religion (church of the holy sepulcher, wailing wall, al-aqsa, al-nabawi) but Aya Sofya and the Badhshahi Masjid do not fall under this category. These are holy places created by empires, the aya sofya was created by the EMPEROR Constantine and just as they were formed in imperial conditions they can be reformed in imperial conditions. Any holy place in Europe, Asia, Africa is fair game by the right of conquest.

This is something reflected in the history of the back and forth of the conquests of christians and muslims around the mediterannean. Spain is not in anyway connected to the religions of christianity or islam, it is but a land which was brought under one or another religion via empire.
Emperor Justinian if I'm not mistaken.

I tried to explain it to him about the Spanish Reconquista in another thread,but he wouldn't understand. He kept mentioning Alhambra no matter what I said.

Your point is? We have every right to convert churches into mosques in our lands.

It is under our sovereignty.

Why should Hagia Sophia Mosque be given back to Christians? Hagia Sophia is a mosque and Turkey is a Muslim majority country as well.
Stupid compensation because Spain was liberated by Christians while Constantinople was invaded so you can’t put the thieves the cops in one category.

Are we going to have the same discussion
What do I care about Spain? They are a different nation and Catholics.

You keep bringing this argument again and again...Spain and Spain.

Hagia Sophia was not made to be a mosque. It is an Eastern Orthodox Cathedral. It was converted into a mosque after 1453. Having majority Muslim population in Turkey is irrelevant. India has majority Hindu population. Should they turn all mosques into Hindu temples,stables and warehouses?

Stupid compensation because Spain was liberated by Christians while Constantinople was invaded so you can’t put the thieves the cops in one category.
wrong analogy.
When Muslims conquered Spain, the Christians were already in a losing situation. Go check your history.

I doubt you are Iraqi. You must be a false flagger.

Hagia Sophia was not made to be a mosque. It is an Eastern Orthodox Cathedral. It was converted into a mosque after 1453. Having majority Muslim population in Turkey is irrelevant. India has majority Hindu population. Should they turn all mosques into Hindu temples,stables and warehouses?
Catholics are also Christians.

Mosques in Greece were converted to churches

Your point is?

Back
Top Bottom