What's new

First tarawih prayer in Ayasofya Mosque after 88 years

He once said on a thread of mine that he puts the fun in fundamentalism.
He also puts mental in the word fundamentalism.
Loooool

Yup. Indian Muslims are paying the price of believing into fake promises of hindus. They never spoke against all crimes that Indian state committed against Kashmiris and in fact supported state of India in these crimes. Apparently that appeasement isn't working out well for them

Says the single digit IQ clown begging for attention
Ahhh...you are cute. Now go play

Awww you got attention that you wanted

Now enjoy your time up an Indian murtad's ***

You and a certain friend of yours need some gulag time. But probably now you must be thinking of setting your bully kutta dogs on some oppressed or rational persons.

Awww you got attention that you wanted

Now enjoy your time up an Indian murtad's ***
Are you happy now?
You are not Indian. You are sad and lonely and spend your days on pdf.

Now shabash..go play

Want more attention??

Being up the *** of an Indian murtad wasn't enough for you??

Awww :lol:
Oh dear.... And right is right wrong is wrong.

Look at your words in Ramadan.. you are Pakistani and Muslim.. ummm...shame

Have a nice day

Yup. Indian Muslims are paying the price of believing into fake promises of hindus. They never spoke against all crimes that Indian state committed against Kashmiris and in fact supported state of India in these crimes. Apparently that appeasement isn't working out well for them

Says the single digit IQ clown begging for attention
Personally I sympathize with the condition of Indian Muslims.

They have no choice but to be nice to the Hindu majority.

Heck, even Dr. Zakir Naik fled to Malaysia. lol. So much for being a proud Indian.

That's a false equivalence, pagans desecrated the Kabah by putting their idols there, Prophet cleansed the house of God built by Ibrahim as. Ayasofia was built by Christians so they are its rightful owners.
how? in the end both opinions should carry the same weight.

This is the most absurd thing I read, did the monks at this place had aysofia up for sale in Constantinople's real estate market ☺️, also they didn't want co religionists rather the new tenant must desecrate the place a little bit. Who the hell sells their place of worship, esp. a place like ayasofia?

That's a false equivalence, pagans desecrated the Kabah by putting their idols there, Prophet cleansed the house of God built by Ibrahim as. Ayasofia was built by Christians so they are its rightful owners.
Read the documents.. why did the Christian sell the building. Images of tea dimensions are in the article. Use Google and learn.

Here in the UK churches are sold and turned into nightclubs and bars.

Okay clown

Now don't act all righteous after you have got the attention you needed

Don't ever quote me again

Being nice is one thing

They actually bow down in front of hindus for appeasement
Gosh...you really are a nasty little nobody arnt you.

I don't think you are Muslim or Pakistani. You behave worstbtjan zionist nazis.

Carry on little boy.

Gosh...you really are a nasty little nobody arnt you.

I don't think you are Muslim or Pakistani. You behave worstbtjan zionist nazis.

Carry on little boy.

Oh here comes the takfeer from single digit IQ clown who also likes to act all righteous :lol:

You and a certain friend of yours need some gulag time. But probably now you must be thinking of setting your bully kutta dogs on some oppressed or rational persons.
We are middle class people who won’t be fooled by promise of paradise by the communists who actually will bring misery and gulags when in power.
So no bully kutta on any oppressed from us.

No one is buying the falsehood from the propagandists anymore.

P.S.: how far from Kabul are the SPA troops. Please share the latest updates.

Back
Top Bottom