What's new

First Naval engagement undertaken by Muslims

Islam is unlike any other religion because it is complete way of living and covers all aspects of a person's life which will be totally a foreign concept for pagans like hinduism.
Since you are obsessed and blinded by the hate of Islam i.e. islamophobia, you fail to see and mention Christian crusades against Islam or hindu fighters ,

There is no Islamic bomb as we believe bombs do not have a religion but the islamophobic western media labelled it though they, like you, forgot easily about thousands of mega bombs christians and jews had and have. India's bomb should be labelled as hindu bomb.

You are an epitome of hate against Islam and Muslim...
goldbinder-3.jpg

I am not talking of ISIS or others. Example of such kings, Timurlane (though wasnt a king of Bharat, he murdered non muslims alone during his loot of Delhi), Madurai Sultanate, Babur ( though I am a fan of his general in him), Malik Kafur and in last Aurangzeb.
The other Muslim rulers were good if not secular which is understandable. Even Tipu Sultan kind to hindus under his kingdom wasnt so kind to Hindus in the areas he conquered.
The question still remain. Why buddhism and hinduism completely eradicated from Afghanistan, Iran and Western Pakistan?
And have you ever studied personal life of this so called muslim kings???? they were all secular,, it has nothing to do with the Islam,,, it was their personnal nature,,, They have even killed muslims,,, So if some muslim do the crime then you blame Islam,,, why is that ? Why not person to be blame??? There are clear teaching of Islam not to kill even a single innocent person,,, The only persons allowed to be kill in Islam (whether be muslim or not) is an opressor or one who raise arms against muslims,, but individual civilians (whether be muslim or not) are not allowed to be harm,, and allowed to practice own religion,,, give me one source when a practicing muslim leader has done something wrong to non-muslim civilians,,, just one case??

If you want to know history of Islam learn the history of greatest practicing generals of Islam, it was Umar (RA) it was Khalid bin Walid(RA) it was Saad bin Abi Waqas (RA)... all these were such a fine humans that conquered people accepted islam willingly,,, and all muslims in the world today are a result of excellent way of living of these muslims,,, just go and read the real history of islam ....

Islam as a religion has run so deep into its followers that everything they did or do or will do has got a prefix added to it!!

Naval war of Islam, Islamic Bank, Islamic Bomb, Islamic Army, Islamic Air force, Islamic Drone.......No other religion has got this!!..:what:.....If at all then a few!!
much rant such wow -_-
excuse me but what about the time when hindu gods created atom bombs and missiles?
such achievements much wow

Do you belive in facts.
You can verify a fact and let me know.

Of all the muslim nations ,how many nations can you list where other religions thrive.

And also check ,in non muslim countries how muslim pouplation thrives.

that should give you an idea as to who has hate.
muslims are thriving in india more that any other palce

Islam was definitely peaceful to Jews. But to others. We have Syrian Christians (including from Iraq), Zoarastrians, later Jews who fleed from their place and sought refuge in India.
Buddhism ,Hinduism, Zorastrians were completely eradicated in Afghanistan, Iran, Western Pakistan, and Middle East.
The only place where Islam spread peacefully were Malaysia and Indonesia. Even when Hindu kings allowed Islam to thrive in their archipelago, once Islamic rulers came they forcefully banned other religions.
Sadly

Whoever helps u is God.

#naankadavul
well people choose islam over hinduism because of the good old casting system.
i am superior this is inferior.good old inferiors cant even eat with us,we cant eat stuff made from their hands
women are disposables as soon as her husband dies she should burn alive along with the dead body of her husband

Islam was definitely peaceful to Jews. But to others. We have Syrian Christians (including from Iraq), Zoarastrians, later Jews who fleed from their place and sought refuge in India.
Buddhism ,Hinduism, Zorastrians were completely eradicated in Afghanistan, Iran, Western Pakistan, and Middle East.
The only place where Islam spread peacefully were Malaysia and Indonesia. Even when Hindu kings allowed Islam to thrive in their archipelago, once Islamic rulers came they forcefully banned other religions.
Sadly

l

Why do you have to lie mate.....? :disagree:

well people choose islam over hinduism because of the good old casting system.
i am superior this is inferior.good old inferiors cant even eat with us,we cant eat stuff made from their hands
women are disposables as soon as her husband dies she should burn alive along with the dead body of her husband

Sadly. Do u think Islam has removed the caste system among Muslims in India? I am not telling every muslim was forcely converted. Many people do converted by themselves. But has it changed their life for them?
No.

Sadly. Do u think Islam has removed the caste system among Muslims in India? I am not telling every muslim was forcely converted. Many people do converted by themselves. But has it changed their life for them?
No.
My friend it didn't change life of all the people as this world is not perfect and it did not implements teaching of islam as per its assence,,, If you want to see example how real islam totally eliminate caste and treat equally all humans from social aspect then go and read history of reign of Muhammad (SAW), Abu Bakar (RA), Umar (RA), in their government no one superior to other based on caste or any other unjust criteria,,,

We muslims did not implement real teachings of Islams,, its our fault not the fault of Islam itself,,, just read last surmon of Holy Prophet (SAW),,, it is all about equality ...

retarded hindu

You are a fine man please dont use such words , we have our beliefs they have theirs . Dont use harsh words for religions , people do get hurt , and remember there is an Ayat Mubaraka about this

and @Rajaraja Chola Islam is Perfect , Muslims arent . the reason cast system and presence of other such things

My friend it didn't change life of all the people as this world is not perfect and it did not implements teaching of islam as per its assence,,, If you want to see example how real islam totally eliminate caste and treat equally all humans from social aspect then go and read history of reign of Muhammad (SAW), Abu Bakar (RA), Umar (RA), in their government no one superior to other based on caste or any other unjust criteria,,,

We muslims did not implement real teachings of Islams,, its our fault not the fault of Islam itself,,, just read last surmon of Holy Prophet (SAW),,, it is all about equality ...

Bro there are many reigns of Hindu kings under which all were treated equally and socially. However other kings didnt follow it in long term.
What I am trying to tell is the failure to remove caste here isnt Islam's fault. Its the subcontinent people mentality.

Why do you have to lie mate.....? :disagree:

U mean early hindu kings blocked the spread of islam in that region?

You are a fine man please dont use such words , we have our beliefs they have theirs . Dont use harsh words for religions , people do get hurt , and remember there is an Ayat Mubaraka about this

and @Rajaraja Chola Islam is Perfect , Muslims arent . the reason cast system and presence of other such things
I really don't mean that bro and sorry if you got hurt but really some guys here drive. Generally i have nothing against hindus but the fanatics whether they are hindus, Muslims, so-called liberals or anyone

I changed the word...it is not the religion but the person himself who is retarded...so I corrected

but no "Unified Islamist World".Islamists are by far most thirsty of Islamist bloods.
Yes we Muslims are blood thirsty, now be happy and go stone a dalit or a rape a woman.

Bro there are many reigns of Hindu kings under which all were treated equally and socially. However other kings didnt follow it in long term.
What I am trying to tell is the failure to remove caste here isnt Islam's fault. Its the subcontinent people mentality.

Early Hindu kings gave their manhood to not only Muslim 'invaders' but to the British, European, Central Asian and hundreds of other peoples.

No.
Yes it changed their lives. Woman were no longer forced to be burnt alive along their deceased Husbands, lower Caste people no longer had to be treated like shit, intellectuals no longer had to perform uncivilized and disgusting practices/rituals and i can keep going on and on.

Our Islamic bomb is too inferior for your vedic starships and hanuman warriors!

I am not talking of ISIS or others. Example of such kings, Timurlane (though wasnt a king of Bharat, he murdered non muslims alone during his loot of Delhi), Madurai Sultanate, Babur ( though I am a fan of his general in him), Malik Kafur and in last Aurangzeb.
The other Muslim rulers were good if not secular which is understandable. Even Tipu Sultan kind to hindus under his kingdom wasnt so kind to Hindus in the areas he conquered.
The question still remain. Why buddhism and hinduism completely eradicated from Afghanistan, Iran and Western Pakistan?
First off the only significant Hindu influence was in Sindh and secondly Buddhism and Hinduism was "eradicated" because the people in that region had more sense.

Islam as a religion has run so deep into its followers that everything they did or do or will do has got a prefix added to it!!

Naval war of Islam, Islamic Bank, Islamic Bomb, Islamic Army, Islamic Air force, Islamic Drone.......No other religion has got this!!..:what:.....If at all then a few!!
Apparently the concept of Ummah is encoding deep into the followers -

Sadly

Whoever helps u is God.

#naankadavul
Syrian Christians were the ones who begged us to free them from the Byzantines in the first place; Jews and Christians alike fought against the Byzantines alongside with the Muslims, they were never persecuted and fought alongside us again Against the crusaders who were responsible for slaughtering tens of thousands of them.

Islam as a state (empire) expanded, just like every other empire in the world by fighting wars, in order to secure necessary resources for its people - again, like every other kingdom/empire.

Islam as a religion however was mainly spread by trade and missionary activity. Africa, East and South Arabian peninsula, Central Asia, parts of Russia, Vulga Bulgaria, West China, Far south east Asia, and many more were all converted through trade and contact. Early Muslims converted because they were impressed, we've defeated enemies that have outnumbered us 1:100 over and over.

The Islamic Empire itself was never meant to invade the Persians nor the Byzantines, but war began when the Persians killed Muslim envoys and Syrian (Byzantine vassals) backed tribesmen raided Muslim lands - you think that a new established state with an army of tribesmen armed with rusty swords could've gone up against the two of the most powerful Empires of its time?

Syrian Christians were the ones who begged us to free them from the Byzantines in the first place; Jews and Christians alike fought against the Byzantines alongside with the Muslims, they were never persecuted and fought alongside us again Against the crusaders who were responsible for slaughtering tens of thousands of them.

Islam as a state (empire) expanded, just like every other empire in the world by fighting wars, in order to secure necessary resources for its people - again, like every other kingdom/empire.

Islam as a religion however was mainly spread by trade and missionary activity. Africa, East and South Arabian peninsula, Central Asia, parts of Russia, Vulga Bulgaria, West China, Far south east Asia, and many more were all converted through trade and contact. Early Muslims converted because they were impressed, we've defeated enemies that have outnumbered us 1:100 over and over.

The Islamic Empire itself was never meant to invade the Persians nor the Byzantines, but war began when the Persians killed Muslim envoys and Syrian (Byzantine vassals) backed tribesmen raided Muslim lands - you think that a new established state with an army of tribesmen armed with rusty swords could've gone up against the two of the most powerful Empires of its time?
Indians need to stop this unhealthy obsession and envy of Islam and Pakistan, i just love how some of them came brang "Hinduism" into this thread and completely derailed the threat - and i cannot believe mods let this happen.

I kindly ask trolls to go back to their section.

You said earlier that once Muslim kingdoms dominate Indonesia they ban other religion to live which is not true.

This is reason. There are many Chinese (and maybe other East Asian also) comes to Indonesia since the old time, of course they are Buddish in that time, and how on earth they prefer Indonesia than their own countries if the most secret thing in their live which is religion is banned in here.

Earlier Chinese then become Muslim and become part of native Indonesian Today. Chinese that you see now in Indonesia comes during Dutch and they become Christian since Christian people (Dutch) is people in charge at that time.

The rapid spread of Islam in Indonesia is also done in the same way, people tend to choose the higher things and regard people in charge as something high and worthy. And if the ruler become the early Muslim as it is a fact in Indonesian Kingdoms, their people tend to be Muslim as well since it will give some psychological reward ( based on their perception) and likely a social status as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom