What's new

First Naval engagement undertaken by Muslims

Do you belive in facts.
You can verify a fact and let me know.

Of all the muslim nations ,how many nations can you list where other religions thrive.

And also check ,in non muslim countries how muslim pouplation thrives.

that should give you an idea as to who has hate.

Hindus certainly thrived during the hundred of years of Muslim rule over South Asia. Any comment?

Islam as a religion has run so deep into its followers that everything they did or do or will do has got a prefix added to it!!

Naval war of Islam, Islamic Bank, Islamic Bomb, Islamic Army, Islamic Air force, Islamic Drone.......No other religion has got this!!..:what:.....If at all then a few!!

Dear Muslim Waiter .
One Islamic Pizza with extra Islamic ketchup, and two regular Islamic Cola' please :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
What the bullshit you are talking...is this answer of my comment you retarded hindu
why am i not surprised,may be because i dont expect anything better from you. i you cant comeup with even one single muslim counrty where non muslims thrive.

Hindus certainly thrived during the hundred of years of Muslim rule over South Asia. Any comment?
Care to explain

Islam as a religion has run so deep into its followers that everything they did or do or will do has got a prefix added to it!!

Naval war of Islam, Islamic Bank, Islamic Bomb, Islamic Army, Islamic Air force, Islamic Drone.......No other religion has got this!!..:what:.....If at all then a few!!
Atleast we know our religion and who our creator is but you guys are confused and dont know which one to look forward too, like Shiva, Vishnu, Shakti, Ganesha (the elephant god) and Surya (the sun god) among other gods and goddesses and now some of the new ones like Sachin tendulakar and indian army and some of them are coming soon so stay tuned.

If you don't actually know about Islam, then why giving your random and pointless thoughts?
Do you know the reasons we have 'Islamic banks'? And stop making up the things brother. I never heard of 'Islamic drone'.

Well I must say, Islam must has something or maybe everything so precious that the world is obsessed with it. :) one spotted here.

Atleast we know our religion and who our creator is but you guys are confused and dont know which one to look forward too, like Shiva, Vishnu, Shakti, Ganesha (the elephant god) and Surya (the sun god) among other gods and goddesses and now some of the new ones like Sachin tendulakar and indian army and some of them are coming soon so stay tuned.
Don't forget The Great Modi Ji :D

Unfortunately during the later years, Muslims didn't have much interest into Naval warfare and that exists even to this day.
Mostly because the main threats it faced were land based, not naval. Though the navy did remain important for a long time, as trade with other nations and empires was highly valued.

Check history ... In muslim nations other religions got wiped off due to golden principles of islam unfortunatly same are not visible in any muslim country ... No country is following true islamic teaching ... There is no history of muslim torturing non muslims i thier countires... Example is india all middle east was once non muslim converted islam at thier will not by force ...

Islam was definitely peaceful to Jews. But to others. We have Syrian Christians (including from Iraq), Zoarastrians, later Jews who fleed from their place and sought refuge in India.
Buddhism ,Hinduism, Zorastrians were completely eradicated in Afghanistan, Iran, Western Pakistan, and Middle East.
The only place where Islam spread peacefully were Malaysia and Indonesia. Even when Hindu kings allowed Islam to thrive in their archipelago, once Islamic rulers came they forcefully banned other religions.
Sadly

Don't forget The Great Modi Ji :D

Whoever helps u is God.

#naankadavul

Islam was definitely peaceful to Jews. But to others. We have Syrian Christians (including from Iraq), Zoarastrians, later Jews who fleed from their place and sought refuge in India.
Buddhism ,Hinduism, Zorastrians were completely eradicated in Afghanistan, Iran, Western Pakistan, and Middle East.
The only place where Islam spread peacefully were Malaysia and Indonesia. Even when Hindu kings allowed Islam to thrive in their archipelago, once Islamic rulers came they forcefully banned other religions.
Sadly
Jews never had any fight with Muslims,,, Except for jews in Madina in early days of Islam,,, Jews fled from Christians,,, It is only in 19th century that Jews are in alliance with some christians otherwise they were fighting since Plot of jews against christian,,, Please correct your history ,,, second even in India Islam has not spread by sword,,, we accept that moist of the muslim rulers conquered india by fighting but it was about the elites and it was common in that era of history you will not find a single king who was successful but did not attacked other kingdoms ,,, however, you will find numerous muslim scholars burried in sub-continent through which millions of hindus accepted Islam,, In sub-continent give me one incident when muslim ruler said that either should accept Islam or will be killed or deprived of properties or anything like this? There is nothing in history like this,,,

There might be some individual which must be tyrant but that is always the case,,, for example people always condemn Hitlor why they don't say the Germans were responsible for killing millions of innocent civilians?

Similarly when ISIS do something wrong why do always muslims has to be condemn ? Before forming ISIS or even Al-Qaeda who knows these terrorist in muslims ? They had no authority, no office they just came out of no where,,,, People who really have knowldeg of Islam are not even mentioned by you,,, Dr. Zakir Nayak ,, your country man a true scholar of Islam,,, do he support killing of innocent man by ISIS?? He is the real representative of muslims and you can find that people really follow him ...

^^ islamic humans, we are aliens.

yeah , inspite of all the violence 83% do exist & thrive. Additionally protecting rest of the 17% minorities.

Dear Muslim Waiter .
One Islamic Pizza with extra Islamic ketchup, and two regular Islamic Cola' please :rofl::rofl:
Halaaaaaaaal pizza my dear.

Jews never had any fight with Muslims,,, Except for jews in Madina in early days of Islam,,, Jews fled from Christians,,, It is only in 19th century that Jews are in alliance with some christians otherwise they were fighting since Plot of jews against christian,,, Please correct your history ,,, second even in India Islam has not spread by sword,,, we accept that moist of the muslim rulers conquered india by fighting but it was about the elites and it was common in that era of history you will not find a single king who was successful but did not attacked other kingdoms ,,, however, you will find numerous muslim scholars burried in sub-continent through which millions of hindus accepted Islam,, In sub-continent give me one incident when muslim ruler said that either should accept Islam or will be killed or deprived of properties or anything like this? There is nothing in history like this,,,

I am not talking of ISIS or others. Example of such kings, Timurlane (though wasnt a king of Bharat, he murdered non muslims alone during his loot of Delhi), Madurai Sultanate, Babur ( though I am a fan of his general in him), Malik Kafur and in last Aurangzeb.
The other Muslim rulers were good if not secular which is understandable. Even Tipu Sultan kind to hindus under his kingdom wasnt so kind to Hindus in the areas he conquered.
The question still remain. Why buddhism and hinduism completely eradicated from Afghanistan, Iran and Western Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom