What's new

First Iranian Supercar to be revealed soon

These guys are good at managing public opinion.

Shadidan rafti too karesha! Kharidi bede ma ham ye aks begirim.

Screenshot_20170411-212131.png
Screenshot_20170411-212244.png

2.7 seconds huh... Well, its competitive, but I can see where the weaknesses lie. Its clearly software and drivetrain. A Nissan GTR with half the hp can do that time. With some better launch control it could go as low or lower than 2.5 seconds. At the moment it seems like it is achieving 2.7 with mostly brute force. Though of course there is nothing wrong with 1200 hp.

Last edited:
2.7 seconds huh... Well, its competitive, but I can see where the weaknesses lie. Its clearly software and drivetrain. A Nissan GTR with half the hp can do that time. With some better launch control it could go as low or lower than 2.5 seconds. At the moment it seems like it is achieving 2.7 with mostly brute force. Though of course there is nothing wrong with 1200 hp.

Nissan GTR is faster than so many supercars ... It doesn't mean they have software problems !

Nissan GTR is faster than so many supercars ... It doesn't mean they have software problems !
I didn't say its a problem, but a weakness.

A 1.8 ton Bugatti with 1000 hp has a better 0-100.

I didn't say its a problem, but a weakness.

A 1.8 ton Bugatti with 1000 hp has a better 0-100.
Well till they make one all the spec are just number the end result can be better or a lot worse than that.

I wish they incorporate some Iranian specific feature in it design as well.

Where are they getting the funding from?

I wish they incorporate some Iranian specific feature in it design as well.

Where are they getting the funding from?

Designing process finished 2 or 3 years ago ... First prototype will be ready soon !

how do we know this is not in fact a cake rather than a real functioning car?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom