What's new

First Iranian Supercar to be revealed soon

QuickMemo+_2017-03-25-12-31-18.png

Hybrid and twin turbo. So it is modern. Not just a big V8.

I can only hope they also worked hard on the handling and interior quality. If they do that, it can hit the international market. Though obviously it cannot compete with the huge brands like Ferrari or Lamborghini, it would be a niche.

Marketing should be good too. They should try to get it on top gear or the grand tour.

Hybrid and twin turbo. So it is modern. Not just a big V8.

I can only hope they also worked hard on the handling and interior quality. If they do that, it can hit the international market. Though obviously it cannot compete with the huge brands like Ferrari or Lamborghini, it would be a niche.

Marketing should be good too. They should try to get it on top gear or the grand tour.

It does look like a niche is being created, with the TATA also launching a similar supercar in India.
We had such a poor man's "supercar" earlier as well, but it has disappeared, and I'm not surprised.

For me, these things will only be made in hundreds, and not for the reason Ferrari and such brands build certain cars in only hundreds.
It's just not feasible.

I don't see a difference between these and the Indian designer house DC, which modifies ordinary cars greatly to another level. (Except maybe engine tuning).

Maybe I'll be proved wrong. Maybe a lot of Indians and Iranians will buy these cars and ride on our highways, where we don't need 0-60 in 3 seconds.

prototype is hand made then they will produce it in high numbers
no , they won't produce it just like Jamshid Aryan ... I'm super realistic in this field and I can see future as clear as these words that I'm writing in this field ...

It does look like a niche is being created, with the TATA also launching a similar supercar in India.
We had such a poor man's "supercar" earlier as well, but it has disappeared, and I'm not surprised.

For me, these things will only be made in hundreds, and not for the reason Ferrari and such brands build certain cars in only hundreds.
It's just not feasible.

I don't see a difference between these and the Indian designer house DC, which modifies ordinary cars greatly to another level. (Except maybe engine tuning).

Maybe I'll be proved wrong. Maybe a lot of Indians and Iranians will buy these cars and ride on our highways, where we don't need 0-60 in 3 seconds.
There is no situation in which a 1200 bhp twin turbo Hybrid supercar can be called a "poor man's supercar".

There is no situation in which a 1200 bhp twin turbo Hybrid supercar can be called a "poor man's supercar".

Yes. The specs mentioned so far for the Sirvan one does imply a car that is classes apart from the poor man's supercars I mentioned.
(But it'll likely be cheaper than italian ones, thus still qualifying as poor man's, in a way. Also safe to assume less in perfection.)

I'm still sceptical though. The specs sound too good to be true.

Did any Iranian automagazine do a feature or something on this car?

Back
Top Bottom