What's new

First Iranian Supercar to be revealed soon

image.jpeg
Interesting!

But the product looks weird!

I have a question is the بلند car a fully Iranian car and is its company headquarters in Iran and can anyone tell me about its status now?

Depends on your perspective... I didn't say anything controversial... I guess the truth is a bitter pill for some.

Truth !?

Your canadian passport made you misunderstood...

I don't know about you but Iranians can't stand such BS ... If you have any problem it's not our fault !

Find somewhere else to ease your trolling fetish !

You cannot have a despotic Theocracy or an Autocracy form of government and hope it produces competitive products in a capitalist global open market.

These news items will always be intriguing blurbs in history destined to change nothing and forgotten sooner than later... into dustbin of history.

Only in an open society which encourages freedom of thoughts and ideas will you find the Tesla's, the Googles, the Toyota's etc. Leading innovation and making lasting impacts.

Cute Iran. But no cigar.

Hmmm...but there is a decent amount of private industry in Iran right now, granted its not at the Western level but it does exist. Also this thread is about a private companies super car not the "despotic" Iranian government.

Stay on topic or don't post.

About what?... still confused

Basically we are saying that you are a Westernized Emasculated Feminist Liberal BS Indoctrinated Blue Pill Betamale Cuck. - No offense, but who are you to tell us your islamic sorry what religion was it oh yes, western democracy and other hogwash is what we have to adapt and be free in your idea of freedom. Jez bro...you got nothing better to do than mock iranian car project and say its going to go way of gaddafi..come on..

The Iranian "super car" can join the Gaddafi Libyan "super car" club... soon :-)

rocket00.jpg

rocket10.jpg

Gaddafis-Rocket-Safest-Car-2.jpg

The-Rocket-2.jpg

Lol...
you know bud,you might want to do some basic research in future before you post.like for instance that libya barely had any kind of an auto industry worthy of the name while iran by comparison has the largest in the middle east by a very large margin so who do you think is more qualified when it comes to automotive design and manufacture?,also the libyan design clearly wasnt a super car nor had it ever been intended to be one that should be pretty obvious.
http://www.autoblog.com/2009/09/02/libyan-rocket-colonel-muammar-gaddafi-designs-a-safe-car/

you know bud,you might want to do some basic research in future before you post.like for instance that libya barely had any kind of an auto industry worthy of the name while iran by comparison has the largest in the middle east by a very large margin so who do you think is more qualified when it comes to automotive design and manufacture?,also the libyan design clearly wasnt a super car nor had it ever been intended to be one that should be pretty obvious.
http://www.autoblog.com/2009/09/02/libyan-rocket-colonel-muammar-gaddafi-designs-a-safe-car/

I found it funny when they say designed by gaddafi !!!

Sure Libyan rocket has a shitty design but not by gaddafi... Probably gaddafi ordered an Italian company to design a dildo car so his female bodyguards can masturbate with it !

Basically we are saying that you are a Westernized Emasculated Feminist Liberal BS Indoctrinated Blue Pill Betamale Cuck. - No offense, but who are you to tell us your islamic sorry what religion was it oh yes, western democracy and other hogwash is what we have to adapt and be free in your idea of freedom. Jez bro...you got nothing better to do than mock iranian car project and say its going to go way of gaddafi..come on..

There is nothing to mock. No one will buy this. It has no style, no fame and no name.

Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati and Pagani are names we can play with.

There is nothing to mock. No one will buy this. It has no style, no fame and no name.

Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati and Pagani are names we can play with.

You can play with anything you want but no biting ...

You mentioned Pagani. They were founded in 1992 and made their first car in 1999.

And look at them now, you are mentioning them along the likes of Ferrari and Lamborghini.

And? They are Italian and with a base. They are a splitoff from Ferrari and Lambo.

No one wants an iranian super car. It has no name and no base. And a shady background.

Just answer the questions:

- How much worth is the guarantee?

- How high is the resale value?

- How is production quality? Iran is not known for technologies like carbon fiber ect.

Back
Top Bottom