What's new

First Iranian Supercar to be revealed soon

And? They are Italian and with a base. They are a splitoff from Ferrari and Lambo.

No one wants an iranian super car. It has no name and no base. And a shady background.

Just answer the questions:

- How much worth is the guarantee?

- How high is the resale value?

- How is production quality? Iran is not known for technologies like carbon fiber ect.

We will find out... Don't worry !

And? They are Italian and with a base. They are a splitoff from Ferrari and Lambo.

Come on... they were nobodies.

- How much worth is the guarantee?

- How high is the resale value?

No idea. It isn't revealed yet buddy.

- How is production quality? Iran is not known for technologies like carbon fiber ect.

:lol: Come on

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran-s-new-t300-carbon-fiber-factory-starts-production.363956/

Its ok you are proud for your country. But we both know there is no market for any iranian car in the west. Not in Europe, not in North America, not in South America. Most likely also not in China and the rich gulf arab states.

If it is good enough, people will buy it. We have to try harder than the likes of Ferrari, but as long as there are rich people, they will buy supercars.

No one will buy this. It has no style, no fame and no name.

How do you know it has no style. Have you seen the end results or is it your prejudice speaking?

And? They are Italian and with a base.

Do you mean that all successful supercars are from Italy?

No one wants an iranian super car. It has no name and no base. And a shady background.

How do you know that nobody wants an Iranian super car? Also stop it with no name and no base nonsense. Empires have come and gone, you want to be so naive to think that Italy's supercar status will be forever? Mind you, Germany already owns all of them. The base will soon be Germany.

I grant that Italy is known for sports cars, but it is also known for bad things such as inefficiency, laziness, corruption and maffia. So it's rich you even mention "shady background", as it didn't even stop you to sell your cars, did it?!

Electric car?

Probably...

PS
IMG_20170717_190506.jpg

I'm more fan of the back view and no I don't have relationship with Qazvin city or its lovely people :ashamed:

Back
Top Bottom