What's new

First Indian in Gilgit Baltistan

so according to Indians people of gilgit baltistan are not indians, only land belongs to indian not the public.

so according to Indians people of gilgit baltistan are not indians, only land belongs to indian not the public.
Who says that? Our J&K assembly has reserved seats for Azad Kashmir and Gilgit. But they are empty as no elections can be carried out there. Theres 7 seats vacant in LS for future considerations.

Who says that? Our J&K assembly has reserved seats for Azad Kashmir and Gilgit. But they are empty as no elections can be carried out there. Theres 7 seats vacant in LS for future considerations.
You will have to be reincarnated a million times before we even consider it and then it will be rejected. Good luck. Sleepless nights

Most probably will be debriefed by RAW the moment they land in New Delhi

Why are these douche bags being allowed to visit Northern areas of Pakistan??

Why not? It only promotes Pakistan further. After all we are not like indians and we will not become like them out of hatred. An indian frnd of mine visited Pakistan and stayed for few weeks, on his return he was in tears and wanted to become pakistani and stay here. He said he has never seen ppl with so much love, respect and hospitality. Living in india he is a big fan of Pakistan.
So i say we should promote more people to people contacts.

Why not? It only promotes Pakistan further. After all we are not like indians and we will not become like them out of hatred. An indian frnd of mine visited Pakistan and stayed for few weeks, on his return he was in tears and wanted to become pakistani and stay here. He said he has never seen ppl with so much love, respect and hospitality. Living in india he is a big fan of Pakistan.
So i say we should promote more people to people contacts.

Would India allow you to visit their Northern areas?? It is funny that you are located in Pakistan but have zero know how on the mindset of the indians. They will eat you alive if they get a chance. These are NOT normal human beings you are dealing with.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom