What's new

First Indian in Gilgit Baltistan

Would India allow you to visit their Northern areas?? It is funny that you are located in Pakistan but have zero know how on the mindset of the indians. They will eat you alive if they get a chance. These are NOT normal human beings you are dealing with.

We know indians very well and ourselves too. But i would also never generalize.

We know indians very well and ourselves too. But i would also never generalize.

You still have not answered the question - why would you give permissions to citizens of a hostile country India to visit your sensitive Northern areas when India would NOT allow you to visit its Northern areas under no circumstance??

The Indian tourist should have been arrested by PAKISTANI authorities and put behind bars for the rest of his life.

Why not? It only promotes Pakistan further. After all we are not like indians and we will not become like them out of hatred. An indian frnd of mine visited Pakistan and stayed for few weeks, on his return he was in tears and wanted to become pakistani and stay here. He said he has never seen ppl with so much love, respect and hospitality. Living in india he is a big fan of Pakistan.
So i say we should promote more people to people contacts.
They wont give you a visa for panjab let alone IOK or visiting Ladakh.

Would India allow you to visit their Northern areas?? It is funny that you are located in Pakistan but have zero know how on the mindset of the indians. They will eat you alive if they get a chance. These are NOT normal human beings you are dealing with.
I didn't know we were Indians.

Why are these douche bags being allowed to visit Northern areas of Pakistan??
What has he committed that would qualify him as a 'douche bag'. He in fact, represented Pakistan quite well and behaved like any tourist would.

My neighbour was in jammu and ladakh last month with korean NGO he said he didn't tell anyone so no one asked :P he has loads of videos from ladakh and jammu drive

I didn't know we were Indians.

What has he committed that would qualify him as a 'douche bag'. He in fact, represented Pakistan quite well and behaved like any tourist would.

You not comprehending my post is your problem - you need to improve your basic English comprehension. Now, go and say this exact thing in Pakistan Kashmir, and I will see for long you won't get bashed by the Locals.

You still have not answered the question - why would you give permissions to citizens of a hostile country India to visit your sensitive Northern areas when India would NOT allow you to visit its Northern areas under no circumstance??

The answer is there if u can comprehend it. Simply why not? We have nothing to hide and indians have alot to hide. If this fact gets established, india will find it difficult to even convince their own ppl.

The answer is there if u can comprehend it. Simply why not? We have nothing to hide and indians have alot to hide. If this fact gets established, india will find it difficult to even convince their own ppl.

This is exactly what I expect from people who think they are smart but in reality have nuts in their heads. So according to you Pakistan has nothing to hideout but yet out of hundreds of Countries in this World whose Citizens can come to Pakistan's Northern areas, you want Indians to come here?? You reasoning is really pathetic and slap on the face of millions of Kashmirs who have been held hostage by this blood sucking India and its Citizens. Only a lover of Indians and indian culture would give the type of reasoning you are giving. Now suck on it.

This is exactly what I expect from people who think they are smart but in reality have nuts in their heads. So according to you Pakistan has nothing to hideout but yet out of hundreds of Countries in this World whose Citizens can come to Pakistan's Northern areas, you want Indians to come here?? You reasoning is really pathetic and slap on the face of millions of Kashmirs who have been held hostage by this blood sucking India and its Citizens. Only a lover of Indians and indian culture would give the type of reasoning you are giving. Now suck on it.

First of all am no indian lover, u can see the forum and my posts, secondly ur right, idiots who think they r smart and know nothing would give stupid suggestions. As if keeping indians away would achieve anything. Also why open kartarpur then? U know anything called soft power? U dont believe in reducing hatred and enmity through people to people contact? U seem to be pakistani version of RSS and thus the language, so u can suck on that.

But i would also never generalize.

Aren't you the same guy who claimed,

"LUMS is nothing but a project of a certain rich group that want to secularize Pakistan. These groups include qadyanis and otjers as well. They want to produce a secular and liberal ruling elite for Pakistan. Mlst of LUMS graduates are anti state and mental slaves of the west"?

Forget generalizing, I see ludicrous conspiracy theories. What happened this time? It's because you made friends with an Indian guy, isn't it?

If this fact gets established, india will find it difficult to even convince their own ppl.

So after all that you have seen you actually believe that it's a matter convincing the Indian public?

On Topic:

It's actually a matter of security. Did we ever wonder why while the rest of Pakistan was burning GB and AJK were two of the most peaceful regions in the world?

Last edited:
Aren't you the same guy who claimed,

"LUMS is nothing but a project of a certain rich group that want to secularize Pakistan. These groups include qadyanis and otjers as well. They want to produce a secular and liberal ruling elite for Pakistan. Mlst of LUMS graduates are anti state and mental slaves of the west"?

Forget generalizing, I see ludicrous conspiracy theories. What happened this time? It's because you made friends with an Indian guy, isn't it?

So after all that you have seen you actually believe that it's a matter convincing the Indian public?

On Topic:

It's actually a matter of security. Did we ever wonder why while the rest of Pakistan was burning GB and AJK were two of the most peaceful regions in the world?

What does lums have to do with this topic? My views about lums remain intact and are based on observations and history. Do u know how many lums faculty is under surveillance for being suspected of foreign agents? I dont want to convince indian public but i do believe in ppl to ppl contacts. I also keep saying the indian gov and media are stupidifying its ppl, making them hate Pakistan. Same tactics are used by afghan pupoet govt.
GB and AJK have always been peaceful, even when there was terrorism all around pakistan, it is because the close nit communities where outsider jihadis cannot penetrate. Its not that there was any extraordinary security, beacuse even islamabad and lahore were targeted regularly despite strong security. The terrorists could not blend in locals unlike in cities.

Who says that? Our J&K assembly has reserved seats for Azad Kashmir and Gilgit. But they are empty as no elections can be carried out there. Theres 7 seats vacant in LS for future considerations.
we have 360 vacant seats for all west india too :rofl:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom