What's new

First Indian in Gilgit Baltistan

First of all am no indian lover, u can see the forum and my posts, secondly ur right, idiots who think they r smart and know nothing would give stupid suggestions. As if keeping indians away would achieve anything. Also why open kartarpur then? U know anything called soft power? U dont believe in reducing hatred and enmity through people to people contact? U seem to be pakistani version of RSS and thus the language, so u can suck on that.

You can keep sticking with your extreme Delusional and extremely idiotic view points. But the reality is that it is a slap on the faces of millions of Kashmirs being held hostage by these blood sucking indians. Not only this, the Government of Pakistan needs to be ashamed of itself for allowing this appeasement. And they should be condemned in every possible way for allowing these indians into the Northern areas of Pakistan.

What does lums have to do with this topic?

It has everything to do with hypocrisy.

My views about lums remain intact and are based on observations and history.

Sure they are.

Do u know how many lums faculty is under surveillance for being suspected of foreign agents?

Oh I'm sure you do. DG ISI briefs you every evening himself.

I dont want to convince indian public but i do believe in ppl to ppl contacts. I also keep saying the indian gov and media are stupidifying its ppl, making them hate Pakistan. Same tactics are used by afghan pupoet govt.

The people want to believe exactly what the Indian Government claims. The Indian Government is the voice of the Indian people. A man who is comatose would take 5 min to realize what is happening in Kashmir. This wishful idiocy has bitten us way too many times already. Heck, millions of Afghanis have eaten your bread, lived on your land, fed on your taxes, were born in Pakistani, and they still hate you. They want to, makes them feel better about themselves. *wink*

GB and AJK have always been peaceful, even when there was terrorism all around pakistan, it is because the close nit communities where outsider jihadis cannot penetrate.

Why did the close nit communities in Swat, Khyber and the entirety of FATA miserably fail against this infiltration? Which close nit communities in the Kohistan/Chillas no man's land were there that kept the terrorism out?

Its not that there was any extraordinary security, beacuse even islamabad and lahore were targeted regularly despite strong security. The terrorists could not blend in locals unlike in cities.

You obviously are not aware of the security apparatus at work up north.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom