What's new

Firing on PIA Jet in Peshawar, Killing 1 Woman on Board

A failed attempt to shoot down the plane taking one life and injured two. We need to start another operation within our population to hunt down the terrorists if federal or local governments are serious on this matter.

Wow this is really jacked up. Its time Pakistan needs to go full attack mode on Taliban, with absolutely no mercy.

Fasaadi Khan! Please come back to your senses. We know you have a lust for power and you would even sell your sisters just to be a Prime minister, let alone Pakistanis or this motherland. Come back into your senses you fasaadi. Stop being an opportunist and work for your people in KPK.

Post reported. You can have differences with IK's politics and KP govt's performance, but this was a low blow. Don't tell me such terrorist attacks don't happen in Punjab or Federal Areas. Last I check, there is a war going on in Federally Controlled Tribal Areas (FATA). So put your face in your arse and go suck some patwari bananas instead of showing your family's moral standards here.

At topic, most of our airports are in heavily populated areas with lot of people living right next to it. It makes it almost impossible to safeguard the planes from such attacks. Good that no fatal incident took place. RIP to the poor women.

Post reported. You can have differences with IK's politics and KP govt's performance, but this was a low blow. Don't tell me such terrorist attacks don't happen in Punjab or Federal Areas. Last I check, there is a war going on in Federally Controlled Tribal Areas (FATA). So put your face in your arse and go suck some patwari bananas instead of showing your family's moral standards here.

At topic, most of our airports are in heavily populated areas with lot of people living right next to it. It makes it almost impossible to safeguard the planes from such attacks. Good that no fatal incident took place. RIP to the poor women.
When it comes to defending your fasaadi leader, you guys can never run out of excuses. I like that.

When it comes to defending your fasaadi leader, you guys can never run out of excuses. I like that.

And how about doing some constructive and decent criticism instead of showing which gutter you belong? Read my post again, I didn't defend IK in my post, it happened in Peshawar and KP govt is responsible for that. I just stated a hard fact that most of our big airports are surrounded by populated areas, which makes them hard to safeguard. But that is too much for your peanut size brain to understand.

this is seriously bizarre & scarring ,how did some one with guns just got in the airport & shot @ a plane ? what was the security doing ?
RIP to the victim

this is seriously bizarre & scarring ,how did some one with guns just got in the airport & shot @ a plane ? what was the security doing ?
RIP to the victim
No one got in the airport, where did you get that from?

How can someone fire at the flight? After such a brazen attack on an airport, security should have been beefed up. It is appalling to see that gun trotting people can "enter" an international airport this easily. It is going to be a cause of concern for other countries.
They may not have entered the airport but fired from the airport boundary wall which would have well been within range of small arms.

But whatever happened to perimeter security of the airport especially since it is bordering highly sensitive areas?

Fasaadi Khan! Please come back to your senses. We know you have a lust for power and you would even sell your sisters just to be a Prime minister, let alone Pakistanis or this motherland. Come back into your senses you fasaadi. Stop being an opportunist and work for your people in KPK.

Moron what does PTI has to do with this or should I remind you of Sri Lankan team being attacked in Punjab, come to senses you noon league...you have destroyed Cricket in Pakistan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom