What's new

Firing between Pak-Afghan forces at Torkham border

As per sources Afghan forces left Kabul for Torkham with lot of armored vehicles, expecting something big.

Yes it seems these afghans are desperate for a war. As I mentioned before that one would think that a nation that has been in a state of war for 40 years and undergoing a civil war would know more about the horrors of war than anybody else yet they are acting like a pre world war I nation whose generals are romanticized about war and glory. The way they are seeking escalation its like they don't know what a horror war is.

Madness of afghanistan. Their thinking is boggling and its on our territory. They want to go to war with us to stop us from creating border regulation on our side of the border.

o come on the Masehra incident was just a hype. The poor man was in business of donkeys and not selling their meat. Some local rag tag reporters tried to settle scores thats for sure we know

Haha...

Ary i know that. it's in news all over here in mansehra that it was a fake story. i was just playing with the words. u know..... :azn:

What do you think will most likely happen? Do you think there will be a major escalation?

Note how the US is mysteriously quiet.
I hope it will not escalate further but as smelling something cocking from our beloved neighbor’s kitchen in that case yes 100% they try their level best to provoke us.

i can pin point those who circulated that fake story in our journalist group lolzzz

In previous one month i noticed 4 fake media stories here . 2 in mansehra. 1 in Abbotabad. 1 in Haripur.

In haripur MNA Gohar nawaz beat a man who was unable to provide path to his vehicle due to blockage. when the guy reported to Police. Police refused to enter FIR. and next day story in newspaper's was that "Naa-maloom afraad" atacked Gohar nawaz when he was on his way for a funeral. a typical sentence (jawabi karawai pe hamla-awar faraar).............. :D

I hope it will not escalate further but as smelling something cocking from our beloved neighbor’s kitchen in that case yes 100% they try their level best to provoke us.

...not escalate further? but from which end? you will be at wrong for expecting any sanity from afghans (or afghan government) when rapists, murderer warlords like dustam are current vice presidents there... While all that prevails on this side of border is sanity and wisdom. I am sure our actual leaders in Rawalpindi have a plan to sort this out one way or other.... I can sleep with peace :)

I have never laughed harder in my life :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 310339

Oh lord,please no more haven't they learned their lessons yet?Hope We bring in the army now and give them a beating of their life.

Kesa dia :lol::lol:

47977158.jpg

Afghanistan is like a rouge area of lawlessness you need to have military action and control the region permenently killing all terrorist in process

Media is reporting that despite the firing the gate is being constructed at torkham. This is good. The gate is the thing that must not stop. No matter what border regulations cannot be halted.

Afghanistan has once again started firing .

And they are getting their asses handed to them this time, because this time we have firepower and heavy artillery unlike before when we got caught unprepared .. :angry:

Now, heavy artillery is pounding Afghan posts and they are retreating like dogs !! :angry::angry::angry:

And they are getting their asses handed to them this time, because this time we have firepower and heavy artillery unlike before when we were unprepared .. :angry:

Now, heavy artillery is pounding Afghan posts and they are retreating like dogs !! :angry::angry::angry:

Afghan undisciplined forces are playing in hands of others. Ghani is doomed. Their misadventure is uniting all Pakistanis.

And they are getting their asses handed to them this time, because this time we have firepower and heavy artillery unlike before when we were unprepared .. :angry:

This calls for the live broadcasting telecasted on national tv channels (remember when US bombed Iraq?)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom