What's new

Firing between Pak-Afghan forces at Torkham border

Is he referring to that donkey meat incident in Lahore???

Damn it :hitwall:

Haha... Actually in border conflicts we kill there 300 so-called "soldiers" in previous decade. that's what he was talking about . "we just kill and eat Haram Afghani Peg's " ... And surely it make's us "HARAM-KHOR" .. don't you agree ? :rofl:

:lol: says a ghat-sarrraay the ones who do not bath for centuries

that's the real tragedy. i can smell them here in abbotabad. :sick:

Haha... Actually in border conflicts we kill there 300 so-called "soldiers" in previous decade. that's what he was talking about . "we just kill and eat Haram Afghani Peg's " ... And surely it make's us "HARAM-KHOR" .. don't you agree ? :rofl:

Astagfirullah... no! we don't eat anything haram :angel: (at least knowingly :lol:) and that includes but not limited to afghanis

They have killed our one, we need to kill their 100 dogs to make the score even. 1 for 100. Bomb the crap out of these bastards and then continue to do so. Did anyone see how the Fucking US who usually comes preaching every now and than about solving all issues diplomatically is so silent about it. There is no doubt that we are fighting US and NATO. Afghans are just a cover up. Maybe the US is seeing how well of a fight can Afghans really put if India attacks from the east and Afghanistan from the west.

Everybody just jumped to conclusions without even thinking about the historical prospective. Durand Line has always been a bone of contention between Pakistan and Afghanistan. No deliberations between the sides, Afghanistan continues to claim the Areas in KPK and Balochistan (roughly 60% of Pakistan's soveriegn territory.) It's status to Afghanistan is similar to that of LoC to Pakistan. Pakistan has long been objecting and reacting to India errecting fence in IoK often resulting in a violant clashes between the two side. How do you expect Afghans to remain silent on apparent attempt by Pakistan to legitimize the Durand Line?
Afghans are so sensitive to Durand Line that Even the Army and ISI's lapchilded Taliban Government refused to accept Durand Line as an international border despite sever pressure from the former two.
I think the half baked attempt resulted in this violant clash between the two sides. There should have been detailed deliberations with all the stakeholders before any such sensitive move.

Once again , as I said before

Only solution to Afghan area is integration as province

Military Operation into Afghanistan , Over throw of warlords , and taking over all area and kicking out the Terrorist elements to mountains to far west or send them out as refugees

• Kick out Indian influence
  • Kick out war loving war lords
  • Kick out Terrorist
  • De weaponize the area

Station 50,000 Troops & 36 Fighter Jets and 300 Tanks and APC

Afghan government is a Snake , that will keep biting and down the road will keep puffing and puffing as more sophisticated weapons will go in from India to Afghanistan

Only one way to crush snake and that is by crushing the snake

Snake+biting+boot.jpg

Last edited:
Once again , as I said before

Only solution to Afghan area is integration as province

Military Operation into Afghanistan , Over throw of warlords , and taking over all area and kicking out the Terrorist elements to mountains to far west or send them out as refugees
Well for now even Mullah Fazlullah is a no go area. Army is certainly saner than most of the hotheads here.

I hope common sense prevails soon as this is a really shameful incident in the month of Ramadhan. All the keyboard warriors on both sides are having a field day on social media but its the poor people on both sides who will suffer the most. There should be dialogue and an immediate ceasfire and thorough investigation and stupid people who started this brought to justice.

The picture the Afghan media giving is that one of the Afghan border police went over to the Pakistani side to ask them to stop the work as they were not aware a gate was being built but the Pakistani side said they have orders from Islamabad to finish the work. Things got heated and the Afghan border police was either insulted or shot at whcih started the fight. Now this is the story from the Afghan media and might not be true at all.
The Pakistani side of the story is that the workers working on the gate were shot at without any provocation.

The Afghanistani media also claimed that Afghan forces have killed 20 Pakistani soldiers.

anyway hope sense prevails and above all Your soldier or soldiers or any official has no right to ask us to stop construction in our own country.

bullets is not the answer in my opinion seal every inch of the border so no afghan can cross it without a visa even make the visa requirments hard as hell make it almost impossible for them, they dont bring any good to our country if they will not come it doesnt make any difference to us, we the KPK people are fed up of these muhajirs for the sake of God put them in trucks and send them back home or throw them in the arabian sea.

I have never laughed harder in my life :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
As per sources Afghan forces left Kabul for Torkham with lot of armored vehicles, expecting something big.

13412985_1013999625321515_4228203651280149068_n.jpg

As per sources Afghan forces left Kabul for Torkham with lot of armored vehicles, expecting something big.
Oh lord,please no more haven't they learned their lessons yet?Hope We bring in the army now and give them a beating of their life.

Back
Top Bottom