What's new

Firing between Pak-Afghan forces at Torkham border

Look at this moron, his gay son murderers 50 innocent souls in cold blood and all this bastard can do is pose with a burning picture of our General.

Ck6ntclWYAE_fyr.jpg

Refer to my post .

https://defence.pk/threads/father-of-orlando-shooter-anti-pakistan-taliban-sympathiser.434654/

A true scumbag.

Time for talk has come and gone. The time now demands action. I agree with cha-cha g... Close the damn border... Close it till we complete the forensic audit of nadra database.. Send each and every illegal immigrant across the border and close it again.
In 6 months time the hungry Afghans will eat their leaders like cannibals.. and we would have deported quite a few thousand illegals back to their mother land.
After nadra verification the next step is to seize all property bought by afghani and terminate all employment given to them.
And lastly... 1.5 yr extension.. I say 1 yr is enough.. That will give us ample time to make a afghan hunting unit in every district of Pakistan. Hunt down these haram khour Afghanis and send them back to opium country.

4 million afghano sambhalay nahi jatey aur ka kiya larein?

(I can't believe "this" is going to be my first post here, lol)

Actually its not a bad idea, who would mind a province which we could use for "below the belt" stuff. Occasional hash smoking? One would drive to our afghan province and do it legally?.... ummm building jails and to host scum bags from entire country? and last but not least, If you ever find yourself in need of buying an afghan bride where else will you go?
(these people are known to sell their daughters, talking about refugees not sure if its the case in actual afghanistan, but I wouldn't be surprised)

When the stock of armaments given in charity by India will be destroyed then these morons would beg for table talk.

Any one know what afghani maj saying on Torkhum border.
watch this guys @Horus @Maj.Osmani @Windjammer @Side-Winder

He is inciting his men against Pakistan saying they have to hit us Pakistanis the way they had hit Russians, Brits etc etc. and he is also barking just like any barking dog so no need to waste your time getting riled up

He is saying that if even a single bullet came from Pakistan side. WE will unleash hell on them just like we did with Changez khan, Angraiz(british + American's), Russia, Sapawi and those "murdaar khane wale" PUnjabi . :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: says a ghat-sarrraay the ones who do not bath for centuries

He is inciting his men against Pakistan saying they have to hit us Pakistanis the way they had hit Russians, Brits etc etc. and he is also barking just like any barking dog so no need to waste your time getting riled up

:lol: says a ghat-sarrraay the ones who do not bath for centuries
Like they could have defeated the Russians without us. These losers are the reason why TTP was born in Pakistan.

What is Pakistan Army waiting for? A lesson needs to be taught and it needs to be taught now!

I just can't stop my laugh Afghani forces are fighting the ones who trained them :haha::haha::haha::haha::omghaha:
LONG LIVE PAK_ARMY God is on your side INSHA'ALLAH Victory :pakistan:

Any one know what afghani maj saying on Torkhum border.
watch this guys @Horus @Maj.Osmani @Windjammer @Side-Winder
he saying if they start firing run as fast as u can and dont stop before kabul :D

jikes apart he is just cheering his soldiers to fight hard the punjabi army the moron dont know pakistan is not just punjab, their language show the how much they hate us. by the way the afghan GENERAL look more of a chorran wala the way he is talking.

Back
Top Bottom