What's new

Finland to close embassy in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Finnish and finished? :lol:

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

not a thing for such a remote nowhere country.

It's actually a very rich country.

they could have opened their embassy for pakistan in Saudi Arabia. the cricket playing nations does the same thing. since there is a pathetic security situation- cricket playing nations go to Saudi Arabia for playing cricket rather than travelling to pakistan. Finland could have done some arrangement like that.

Guys what kind of news is this? No Finnish in Pakistan and no Pakistanis in Finland - saving money exercise - they don't need an embassy. If they need any diplomacy connections - they can use the Norwegian embassy.

This is nothing but cost cutting...

Finland does not have much of business interests in Pakistan..so there will not be any negative fallout for them...Instead they can now spend or increase their diplomatic presence in countries which matter to them such as India and China..

Lol....The eskimos wont know how important is Pakistan..But India knows that :whistle:

Sorry, but no eskimos or polar bears in Finland:laugh:

What??? You guys are so busy in fighting that no one found my Post interesting, or every one knows whatever I posted here???

Perhaps because it is not entirely correct. The story behind Molotov cocktail,s is this: In 30-40s there was war between Findland and Russia. Stalin began bombing Finland with cluster bombs (some of the first cluster bombs ever used) but claimed that it was food that was thrown down to the finns. These were sarcastically called "Stalin's bread baskets" or "Molotov's bread baskets" The Finnish troops meant that the Russians should have something "to drink", so they called their petrol bombs "Molotov cocktail" The name is an insulting reference (not a tribute) to Soviet foreign minister Vyacheslav Molotov.

The reason why the Scandinavian countries close some embassies, is both to save money and because we remove many of our visa rules makeing it easier to come and visit us. You are all welcome, but as I said, here are no Eskimos or polar bears. But lots of cute long legged blonde girls with big blue eyes, but they are mine, all of them:smitten:

Perhaps because it is not entirely correct. The story behind Molotov cocktail,s is this: In 30-40s there was war between Findland and Russia. Stalin began bombing Finland with cluster bombs (some of the first cluster bombs ever used) but claimed that it was food that was thrown down to the finns. These were sarcastically called "Stalin's bread baskets" or "Molotov's bread baskets" The Finnish troops meant that the Russians should have something "to drink", so they called their petrol bombs "Molotov cocktail" The name is an insulting reference (not a tribute) to Soviet foreign minister Vyacheslav Molotov.

The reason why the Scandinavian countries close some embassies, is both to save money and because we remove many of our visa rules makeing it easier to come and visit us. You are all welcome, but as I said, here are no Eskimos or polar bears. But lots of cute long legged blonde girls with big blue eyes, but they are mine, all of them:smitten:

So true ............... :D

I agree with u totally.

ON topic: Not a news to me as Pakistani dont have bussiness with finland .If they close there embassy they will allow Norwegian or Swedish embassy or might be danish embassy to deal on there behalf so it not of an issue.

@ last line, yeah right - covered in a dozen layers of furs and jackets?

@ last line, yeah right - covered in a dozen layers of furs and jackets?

In winter, yes of course.

spisersne.jpg

But in summer when they ride on there bikes, I'm so glad I do not live in a Muslim country. No disrespect intended:cheers:

This is nothing but cost cutting...

Finland does not have much of business interests in Pakistan..so there will not be any negative fallout for them...Instead they can now spend or increase their diplomatic presence in countries which matter to them such as India and China..

Dont put china and india together please, china dont need a finsh embassy either thank you very much they can close it tomorow too if they like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom